Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 5:.

Yesterday after school, I walked home by myself and got the “punishment” of my life. Apparently the school called my dad and told him I was missing from classes. Walking to school today was horrible. The skin under all my clothes had ugly scratches and there was a giant burn mark on my stomach. My father managed to push me against the hot surface of our stove and raped me. When I reached the school, Jimmy was waiting with Johnny. I walked over to them slowly.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” I said when I reached them.
“Do you want me to tell him or should I?” Jimmy asked, I quirked a brow; confused.
“I can,” Johnny said smiling.
“Okay, well tell me,” I said.
“Jimmy and I are together!” He said happily and Jimmy kissed his cheek.
“That’s great guys, I’m going to go to my locker and I’ll meet you guys back here,” I said walking into the building.

I walked hesitantly down the hall, making sure I didn’t bang into anyone today. As I was walking, people would call out queer, fag, and any other word to offend gay people. My eyes started to burn, but I held the tears back. No body knew I was gay, who told? I reached my locker finally and opened it. A note fell out of it and I picked it up to read it:

“Dear Zacky,
This may sound a little weird, but I want you to meet me at “the spot” at last period. Don’t worry, I’m not a pedophile or something"
-S.G.

I stared at the note in confusion. For the rest of the day I was wondering if I should go or not. When last period came around, I decided to go. So I gathered my things and headed to “the spot”. On the walk there, I noticed Brian hasn’t tortured me all day. That’s weird. I reached the spot and saw someone sitting there with a guitar strapped over their shoulder . I couldn’t clearly make out who it was. When I reached the person they looked up at me and gave a small smile. I instantly recognized those eyes anywhere..it was Brian.

I wanted to run, but my feet wouldn’t let me. I wanted to scream at him, but my mouth wouldn’t open. I just stood staring at him.

“You alright?” He asked, I nodded.
“Common sit, I’m not going to hurt you, I just want your….opinion on something,” Why the fuck would he want my opinion?

I sat down next to Brian, shaking slightly. He started playing this beautiful song, one that I’ve actually never heard before. He must have written it. When he started singing, I felt like I was on Cloud 9 or something. His singing was beautiful, almost angelic.

“And we have gone through good and bad times. But your unconditional love was always on my mind. You’ve been there from the start for me. And your love’s always been true as can be. I gave my heart to you, I gave my heart. ‘Cause nothing can compare in this world to you, woah,” He sang and then stopped.
“I-It’s beau-beautiful, Bri. Wh-who’s the lu-lucky girl i-it’s f-for?” I stuttered, still a little scared.
“Funny story, it’s not for a girl, it’s for you,” He said, looking into my eyes.
“Wh-what?! Is th-this so-some kind o-of sick jo-joke!?” I was freaking out, somebody must have heard me tell Jimmy and told him.
“Calm down, it’s not a joke. I love you a lot Zacky. It took a long time to realize, but I’m glad I did. It hurt me to see you cry and know it was all my fault. I’m sorry, Zack. I really am I want you to be mine,” He said, holding my hands.
“I-I,” I felt tears well up in my eyes and I got up and ran away.
“Zacky!” He screamed after me.

I just kept running, I couldn’t do this. I ran to the park and sat down on a bench. My knees were pulled up into my chest, soaking my jeans with tears. I heard footsteps come closer to me and I was praying it was not Brian. I looked up and saw it was Jimmy and Johnny. Their fingers entwined.

“What’s wrong?” Jimmy asked sitting down next to me, pulling Johnny on his lap.

So I told them everything. They both were shocked.
“He apologized? Brian never apologizes to anyone,” Jimmy said.
“H- he really me-meant it?” I said between sobs.
“I guess so,” Jimmy said.

I calmed myself down and decided to head home. I was happy to see my dad was out. I went upstairs and thought about what happened. He must really like me then. Should I say yes? I am so confused right now, my brain could explode any minute. The song Brian played has been on my mind since I ran, it’s a lovely song. I want to be with him, I’m just scared he’ll hurt me like my dad. Fuck, I hate this stupid paranoia. I fell asleep reminiscing Brian playing me that lovely song
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think, should Zacky say yes or not? Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate them.