Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 6:.

That could have gone better. I sighed and picked up my stuff before walking home. I felt myself start to cry and I just let them fall, not caring who saw. When I got home, my dad was sitting on the couch, playing his guitar. He looked up at me with a worried expression on his face.
“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked, I shook my head.
“I just came to put my stuff down and I think I’m going to go on a walk. Maybe ask Matt if he wants to come,” My dad just nodded.

I threw down my stuff and then started walking. I had no clue where but I just wanted to free my mind. I started humming and managed to get lost in it because when I started to pay more attention I had no clue where the fuck I was. Just as I was about head back, I heard a scream from the house across the street. I tried to ignore it, I heard another ear piercing scream. So, I ran across the street ( almost getting hit by a car) and peeked through the window. What I saw horrified me.

There was a man towering over a boy, dragging a knife over his stomach. I gasped when I realized who the boy was…Zacky. Rage filled my body and I knew what I had to do. So I walked over to the door and kicked it down. The man, who I’m guessing is his father, looked at me angrily.

“Who do you think you are to be kicking down my door?” He spat
“I happen to be his friend, now get the fuck away from him…now,” I said pointing to Zacky.
He laughed,” This little fag has no friends, now get the fuck out of my house.”
I went into his face,” Make me.”
“Brian.” Zacky begged
“You little fucker,” He took the knife and poked it against my chest.
“Do it, I fucking dare you,” I said.

Just before he was about to plunge the knife into me, there was flashing lights outside and 4 police officers stepped into the house. I smirked as they pulled him away from me and cuffed him. Remembering Zacky, I ran to his side and grabbed his hand.

“We need to get you to the hospital,” I said, looking at the bleeding cuts on his body.
He nodded and I got up to grab the paramedics. I helped them put him on stretcher and we drove to the hospital.

~~Hours Later~~

Zacky got all the cuts stitched up and he was asleep now. I watched him sleep and it was really

“Br- Bri?” He said.cute, he was like a little baby when he sleeps. I sat in the chair next to the bed, holding his hand. I watched as he turned a little and opened his eyes.
“I’m right here, Zack. What do you need?” I smiled at how cute he sounded half asleep.
“Thanks,” Zacky smiled up at me.
“No problem, I wasn’t going to watch you get hurt,” I said.
“Come here for a sec, please?” I got up and walked up to the edge of the bed.
“What do you need?” I asked

He didn’t answer, instead he grabbed my hands and pulled me down to his level. Very carefully, he leaned up and kissed me. I froze for a second, before kissing back. I had my hands on the bed, holding myself up. We continued kissing until the door burst open and I quickly pulled away. I looked in the doorway and there stood Jimmy and the shorter boy.

“Cute,” Jimmy said with a scowl.
“Jim, calm down. I know I’ve been a dick, but I don’t want to be like that anymore. If it means losing my best friend, I’ll stop. I know you worry about Zack, but I promise I will be the best boyfriend ever,” I said.
“Alright, but you hurt him I’ll send my Stallion Ducks after you,” We both cracked silly grins and hugged.
“Hey Johnny,” Zacky said. That was the shorter kids name..okay.
“Why didn’t you tell me he was doing this to you, I could’ve helped you! I don’t like seeing you hurt Zack, it hurts me to see you hurt,” Tears were running down Johnny’s cheeks and Jimmy wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I was scared. It’s not a great subject to talk about anyway. I didn’t want to hurt you Johnny, I just didn’t want you to worry about me,” Zacky said, crying as well.

The both of them hugged and promised to tell each other everything. A doctor came in and told Zacky he could leave. So, I helped Zacky up and get dressed. We both walked out of the hospital, hand in hand

“Where am I going to go?” He asked
“Stay with me. We can go by your house and pick up your things.” I said.

So we headed to Zacky’s and he grabbed some clothes, his sketch book and a guitar before I walked him back to mine and into a new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Synacky! Brian saved Zacky, cute huh?

Thanks for the comments, subscriptions, & recommendations. You guys are awesome!!!