Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 9:.

I woke up and I was on top of Brian. My cheeks flushed and I gently moved out of his grasp. His eyes cracked open as he turned and faced me.

“Zacky? What time is it?” Brian’s voice was groggy, it was really cute.
“7:06, we’re going to be late if you don’t hurry,” I said.
“Shit,” Brian threw off the covers and hurried to the bathroom.

I changed into dark grey skinny jeans and a solid white shirt. I tied my converse and tried to make some sense out of my hair while Brian was in the bathroom. He came out a good 10 minutes later in a grey v-neck and black skinny jeans. His hair was straightened and that’s when I realized his hair wasn’t that long.

“You ready Zacky?” He asked, breaking my thoughts.
“Huh? Just a sec,” I said, going into his closet and “stealing” one of his hoodies. This one was black and had Metallica written across it.

I pulled it on and zippered it. I looked back up at Brian who was smiling. I looked back at the hoodie and realized the sleeves went past my fingertips and the hoodie itself went past my knees.

“Cute,” Brian said, making me blush.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and we headed downstairs to be greeted by Mr. Haner.

“Come on boys, I’ll drive you,” He said.
“Thanks, Mr. Haner,” I said, grabbing an apple off the table.
“Call me Papa Gates,” He said, before grabbing his car keys and heading outside.

Brian and I followed and soon we were at school. I climbed out of the car, Brian close behind me. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. Many looks were given to us, but he brushed them off. My body started to shake, I didn't like it when people stared and I was getting nervous. Brian pulled me closer to him and continued walking me to my locker.

The guys were waiting there for us and Jimmy waved when he saw me. I gave a small smile before turning to my locker and grabbing what I needed.

“That’s so cute!” I heard Jimmy squeak.
“What?” I asked.
“Brian’s hoodie, it’s so big on you!” He pulled the hood up and it fell over my eyes.
“I know, it’s really cute,” Brian agreed, my cheeks flushing.
“Aww, he’s blushing,” Matt teased, pinching my cheeks.

I pulled the hood farther down over my face to cover my blushing cheeks. That only received another chorus of aww’s from the guys. Brian pulled the hood back down and kissed my cheek.

“We’re just kidding, don’t cover your beautiful face,” He said, causing my to blush even more.
“I know,” I said.

The bell rang throughout the hallway, making me jump. Brian took my hand and we headed to our first class. We walked in, fingers still entwined, earning stares from students and a glare from the teacher. I pulled my hand out of Brian’s grasp and stuffed my hand in my pocket. The rest of that class was a blur, I wasn’t really paying attention. When the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and walked to art. This class I have with Jimmy and Johnny.

I walked over to the table they were sitting at. Today was free sketch, which made me excited. I at across from the two and pulled out my sketch book. I flipped to an empty page and started to sketch.

“Whatcha drawing Zack?” Jimmy asked, leaning over the table to look.
I pulled the book up to my chest, “It’s a surprise.”
“Ohhh! I love surprises” He said.

Jimmy showed me his drawing. It was a guy leaning over a girl, knife in hand, stabbing her. There was a puddle of blood underneath and the guys face showed pure psycho. I nodded, I liked it. Johnny’s drawing was completely different. He was drawing a heart with both their names in it, inside it was little drawings of things about them. It was cute.

I continued working on my drawing. Five minutes before the bell rung, I finished. I looked down at the very detailed drawing in front of me. It was a drawing of Johnny sitting on Jimmy’s lap at “the spot”. Johnny’s head on Jimmy’s shoulder, Jimmy looking down smiling. I smiled and handed the drawing to Jimmy, who’s grinned like an idiot. Johnny peered over his shoulder and looked at me.

“This is beautiful Zacky, thanks,”Johnny got up and hugged me.
“Your welcome,” I smiled

The bell rang and I snuck off. I decided to sit at the spot. I snuck outside and sat down under the tree. I pulled the hood over my head as it started to rain. I then felt a sharp pain in the back of my head before everything went black.

~~Brian’s POV~~

I was starting to get worried, I haven’t seen Zacky since 1st period. I asked Jimmy and Johnny if he was in 2nd and they said yes. He wasn’t in third or forth. At lunch I decided to go look for him. The guys followed. So we split up, Matt and I look outside the school, Jimmy and Johnny look inside.

Matt and I started to walk around the building when Matt looked up and ran. I ran after him, but goddamn he’s fast. I finally caught up and saw Matt beating the shit out of 2 jocks the other 2 scared shitless. Something splashed under my feet and I looked down. Blood covered the grass and I followed the trail of blood until I saw an unconscious figure on the ground. I gasped when I realized who it was.

It was Zacky, blood soaking through the white shirt. Matt finally stopped beating the guy and watched them run off.. He looked at me and pulled out his phone. I started to cry, he could be dead.

“Check his pulse. I called an ambulance and Jimmy and Johnny are on their way here,” he said.

I pressed two fingers to the side of his neck and there was a very weak pulse

“It’s very weak,” I said in between sobs.

Matt hugged me as Jimmy ran up, holding a sobbing Johnny’s hand. Johnny looked at Zacky’s beaten body and started to cry even harder. Jimmy pulled him into his chest and rubbed his back. I just wanted to hold my Zacky, stupid asshole’s.

The ambulance pulled up and a paramedic yanked me away from Zacky. They put an oxygen mask on him and put him on the gurney. They wouldn’t let any of us on the ambulance. I basically tried to claw my way through.

“Family only,” A paramedic said.
“He’s my fucking boyfriend!” I screamed out between sobs.

They let me on after that. I texted my dad and told him what’s going on.. I cried the whole way to the hospital. Please, God, let Zack be okay. I love him to death and part of me would die if he was to pass on.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/8/4/2/0/5/5/1/orig-8420551.jpg That's what Brian's hair looks like (such an old picture) c: I'm sorry for doing this to poor Zacky, but it'll get better, I promise