Status: One Shot

Do You Tango?

Do You Tango?

“Please, I’m getting drenched out there.” Tom’s voice pleaded with the large man in front of him. Tom was in Argentina, finally on vacation, but he had gone wandering and gotten lost, almost as instantly as the storm had rolled in over head, turning the world dark and grey. The rain seemed to pour down endlessly, and although Tom had already been soaked to the bone, he did not want to wander around and possibly catch a cold. He had ducked into the first doorway he had seen in town, the stairs leading down to a door that was blocked by the man in front of him, so large he almost was bigger than Chris Hemsworth.

“I’m sorry, sir, but you are not allowed entry without the password.” Was the only reply Tom received.

“Only for a bit, please.” Tom tried again, but the hard look the bouncer gave him, told Tom that he would not be getting entry. The sharp sound of high heels on cement echoed around them and both Tom and the bouncer looked up the staircase. A woman was walking down the staircase, a black trench coat wrapped tightly around her waist, falling just below her knees, exposing the strappy black heals that adorned her feet and showed off the red pedicure. Her head was down, the black fedora on her head, hiding her features as she walked slowly down the stairs, a hand trailing along the railing for safety.

“What is going on here?” Her voice was smooth as chocolate and she didn’t lift her head as she came to a stop before the men, rain drops dripping down the front of her fedora to splash on the ground.

“Mia, this gentleman wants entry, but does not know the password.” The bouncer informed her.

The woman, Mia, looked up, her face still shrouded in shadow by the dark lighting. “Do you tango?” She asked him.

“I know how.” Tom affirmed, not able to take his gaze away from her. Mia turned back to the bouncer.

“He will be my guest.” The bouncer slid to the side, opening the black door behind him, revealing a darkly lit hallway. The woman didn’t look back as she strode into the hallway, Tom trailing after her after a quick look at the bouncer. The complete silence of the hallway was soon interrupted by a strong beat, bouncing off the walls. Soon the hallway opened up and a large room was exposed, a balcony outlining the entirety of the space. Bodies were packed all over, couples moving to the sensual beat, no small gesture lost even in the dark lighting.

Mia looked over her shoulder once to make sure that Tom was still following her as she lead him over to an empty table, her hands instantly working on the knot that held her coat closed. A waiter was instantly at the table, two towels in hand along with a shot. Tom accepted the towel that was handed to him, drying himself as much as possible. His gaze returned to the woman as she draped the coat over a chair, exposing her small red dress.

The dress was a halter, the front draping down to rest between her breasts, the sides of the dress cut out as well as the back of the dress. The skirt was short, barely reaching mid thigh with a slit up the side, exposing her perfectly tanned skin. A delicate hand reached up and plucked the fedora from her head, black curls cascading free to fall around her shoulders. Her eyes looked up at Tom and a small smile curled her lips as she saw him staring at her. Her features were smooth, cheek bones defined but still soft, pouting lips, dark mocha eyes that held the power of seduction. She pulled a band from her wrist and pulled her curls off of her neck into a high pony tail. Grabbing the shot, she downed it in a second, slamming the glass down on the table before offering her hand to Tom.

Tom slid his hand into hers, following almost in shock as she pulled him out to the dance floor, the crowd parting to make way for them. Finding their place among the crowd they began the most basic steps of the tango, about all that Tom was capable of. Mia stared intently at Tom as they moved, seeing his uncertainty of the steps on his face.

“I’m Mia Horando.” Her voice was barely heard above the music, and Tom pulled her closer so that he could hear her.

“I’m Tom Hiddleston.” A wicked smirk settled on her lips and she nodded her head, black hair bouncing behind her.

“I know who you are.” She confirmed, quickly changing the pace of their tango as she sensually trailed a foot up the inside of his leg and down the outside. “I would like to welcome you to Bajofondo, the underground tango club.” She quickly spun in his grasp, pulling her body away and then pressing back into him.

“Bajofondo, as in the one that everyone talks about in town?” Tom had heard the hushed whispers about the underground club, a mixture of disgust for such a sexual place even existing, but also admiration for the secret group that kept the sensual tradition of tango.

“That would be the one Mr. Hiddleston.” Mia smirked at him, pulling away as the music ended, grabbing a girl from the sidelines. “Victoria, take care of my guest.” She instructed the girl before she simply walked away, Tom staring after her in awe. Usually he at least had some impact on those that knew about him, which was almost everyone since Avengers and Thor had come out, but this woman seemed to brush him off as if he were no more than another ordinary person.

The small blonde girl, Victoria slid into Tom’s grasp and began to dance with him, a smile on her face as they moved to the instrumental beat. Suddenly a female voice began to compliment the distinct beat, the emotion filled voice sending chills down Tom’s spine and he looked to the stage where the live band was performing, Mia standing in front of them, a mic in front of her as she sang. Her eye’s met Tom and she sent him a wink, the connection broken as a couple spun between them. Tom fought to regain the visual connection but the crowd had moved between them and his partner was pulling him further away. All too soon the song had ended and Mia had disappeared from the stage, but was not gone for long.

The crowd quickly backed from the center of the room, forming a circle that Tom fought to get to the front of to see what was going on. The guitar was forming the beat as Mia circled inside of the crowd, eyeing everyone. A man stepped into the circle on the other side and a violin hit a high note, Mia spinning to face the man in response.

Their gazes were locked as they began to approach one another, Mia’s hips swaying with every step. Tom watched, just as fascinated as the rest of the crowd as the couple began to dance. Their movements were aggressive and sensual at the same time, an accent hitting every motion and their bodies pressed closely together. Another man stepped from the outlining circle, advancing on the couple he grabbed Mia’s hand as she pulled away from her other partner, whipping her back into the new body.

Her back pressed against the new man she swiveled her hips as she walked in place, swinging a leg back to wrap around the man’s waist as the other one slid between his legs, bending to wrap around the underside of his other leg.

Tom watched fascinated as the cycle continued, a new man coming in to claim Mia every so often, the sensual dance continuing on for what seemed like forever and the more Tom watched her body move against another’s, the more he craved to feel it move in such ways against his. He quickly licked his lips, moving before his mind had time to talk him out of his decision, he walked into the center of the circle.

Mia was spinning out from her partner, smirking as she caught sight of Tom and chose to spin into his arms instead of returning to her previous partner. Her chest was pressed against his and he could feel her chest quickly rising and falling wit breath as she continued to move.

She met his eyes and gave him a smirk. “Catch.” Was all the warning he got before she was kicking her leg up behind her, Tom’s hand darting forward to grab it as it came to it’s peak of being over Mia’s head. Tom looked at her smirk, seeing her head almost touching the back of her knee as she slowly slid her hands down from his shoulder, trailing across his chest to his hips. She turned in his grasp, her hands once again returning to his shoulders, her leg still wedged between them.

“Bendy.” Tom breathed as he met her smirk with one of his own.

“You have no idea.” Mia smirked bending her bottom knee and swiveling her hips against his. She released her arm and allowed her leg to slowly drop open to the side, coming to rest on the floor once more.

“And if I want to find out?” His hand was dropping lower on her back and her only reply was a coy smirk. She leaned her face closer to his, their noses brushing and lips centimeters apart. With a flare she wrapped her leg around his waist, leaning into his body as his hands supported her back, the music ending strong. The crowd clapped around them, once again filling the space as the music resumed.

“You want to find out? Follow me.” Mia teased as she once again pulled from his grasp, walking away through the crowd. Tom smirked and began to follow her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspired by this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKG9v7W08uA