Status: Brand-spanking-new. On this website at least

Defect.

Shi- Qi

Happy Reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tristans POV

Hands roaming all over my body. It felt like they were covered in mud, leaving me dirty on every single inch of skin they touched. I’ve never felt this way in m life before.

My wolf was disgusted with me—I don’t know why.

“Mmm…baby.” She purred like a dying cat.

Usually moments like theses would get me going, like really get me going. I would have torn both of our clothes off now. But the only thing I feel isn’t arousal. It’s disgust.

“Stop” I said staring straight ahead.

“Ooh why? I know you like it.” She said and kept her muddy hands traveling everywhere. She reached the hem of my shirt and began to inch her fingertips under it. The feeling of her skin touching mine had my skin crawling.

I roughly yanked her hands away, “ I said stop.”

Disappointment and hurt flashed across her eyes but I really couldn’t care less.

I pushed her hands away from me causing her to fall over backwards onto the floor. It was a good thing she was on her knees because if she were standing up she would’ve broken something on her way down.

She looked up at me with frightened, confused expression, “did I do something wrong?”

I shook my head, “You just can’t do anything. I didn’t mean to make you fall over. It’s just,” I sighed, “its not you its me.”

I had wanted to avoid ever using that line in my life.

From my spot on my bed, I began leaning forward to help her up when the door to my bedroom burst open and Kelsey walked in. she took one look at the girl on the floor and suppressed a snarl.

“Oh Honey, did you fall on your way out?” she gave her that scary sweet smile. The girl blinked up at her. Kelsey spotted the girls jacket on my desk. She strutted over to it before grabbing it in a fistful, “here let me help you.” Kelsey said throwing the jacket at her face.

The girl took her jacket off her face and dejectedly stood up. She started to slip on her jacket. Kelsey gave her that smile again. She took a step towards the girl, put a hand on the small of her back and lead her towards the door, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, if you don’t.”

Then with one last wink she closed the door on the girls face.

She spun around on her heels to face me, “Honestly. Why do you bother with other girls Tristan?

I sighed again, “Don’t start on this again Kelsey.” I said rubbing both my eyes with an open hand. I could feel a headache coming on.

She huffed and sat down on my bed next to me, “I know you’re sexually frustrated, I can feel your sexual frustration from behind that door.”

I stood up and walked over to my window. Venus’ curtains had been pulled apart, “Yeah. So what if I am?”

“You know that’s not good for a male wolf—especially one with Alpha blood.” Of course I already knew that. I’m not stupid, but I wasn’t about to tell her that she was right. The last thing she needs is for her ego to grow. “Why don’t you talk to me anymore?” she complained.

“Why don’t you give me the Kelsey I first fell for?” I said turning around to face her. Annoyance flashed across her pretty facial features. It was only for a brief second though.

She’s not one to show her true emotions on her face.

“Don’t bring that up again.”

“You were an amazing girl when I first met you and now—“

“That girl is dead!” she suddenly shouted, frustrated, “ the girl that was teased and made fun of for her looks, died. All you have left is me now.”

I shook my head; she is such a drama queen.

She stood up and smoothed out her dress and hair, “All that’s left if the me you see right in front of you, and you can either take her back, or she will leave. What’s your decision?”

I stayed quiet. I grabbed the glass of water that was sitting on my desk. I took a long sip from it as I turned back around to look outside at Venus’ window. Something about that spot keeps attracting my attention.

I could hear the soft gulping noise she made, it was full of fear and sadness. Not only could I hear but I could smell its soft waft it in the air. I couldn’t find it in me to feel bad for her.

“I see. You’ve made your choice.” Her voice cracked, I could hear the clicking of her heels as she began to walk forwards, “don’t come crying to me when she rejects you.”

And with that she slammed the door shut.

I sigh; I know she’ll be back again. She always causes a scene without intending to, or even realizing it. She acts on her impulses far too much.

And for a werewolf that bad habit could be lethal.

One day it’s going to get into some serious shit and I wont pull her out of it.

Movement at Venus’ window caught my eye. There she was opening the window. The wind bellowed in and made her hair fly beautifully around her.

She was turning her head to face me when a guy came up behind her and stole all her attention away from me.

I gripped the cup in my hand nearly shattering it into pieces.

The new guy stole her glasses and proceeded to tease her with it.

That used to be me teasing her. That used to be me:

“Tristan don’t be a bully!” Littl Vee yelled at me. I was running as fast as I could with her toy in my hand.

This was a few months before the ThunderBirds Luna died. We were at a picnic with my Dad’s Beta’s daughter or something and with Venus’ Luna. They were sitting on the blanket chatting away and watching as Venus chased me out of the sandbox.

There were other wolves there enjoying the refreshing park breeze.

“Will you play with me?” I asked her, but never stopped running.

I could hear her begin to pant, “But I was playing with my dolly first!”

I abruptly stopped and she crashed into me. “Ow, Tristan, that really hurt.”

I turned around and held her doll up away from her reach. “I’m your best friend and you should always play with just me Vee, just me!”

“Duh!”

“Say it or I’ll throw your dolly into the forest.”

Her eyes went wide with fear, “Okay! Okay, I’ll only play with you!”

I smiled and gave her back her toy.

We ended up playing together, with her doll and my truck. We had the doll load and unload all the sand with every location we stopped at in the sandbox.


I shook my head from the memory and watched as she jumped up and snatched them back before running away. The guy simply laughed and turned to close the window.

We locked eyes.

I sent him a silent, fuck you.

He only smirked and followed Venus’ path.

Fucking freaks. All of them.

**

Venus’ POV

“Vee. You don’t have to do this.” Nick tried convincing me to stay inside the car.

“Well, I’ll do it once you unlock the door.” I muttered while repeatedly trying to open the door. The only thing I succeeded in was making this annoying clicking noise, signaling that my door was still locked.

“I…I-uh… don’t have a good feeling about this.”

“If Alpha Henny said it was fine, then its fine.” I turned to face him, “don’t worry too much about me.”

He stayed quiet staring at the steering wheel, “Promise me something.”

“What is it?”

“You know how you shut off your emotions when they get to be too intense?”

My heart literally skipped a beat – I bet he was able to hear that—but how did he know?

“Yeah.”

“Don’t do it today.”

I shook my head, “I can’t do that Nick.”

“Then promise me, that you won’t shut them off right away. You’ll let them stick around for a few more seconds.”

“Why?” I was so confused.

“I feel like… you’re not expressing yourself. Vee, everyone has emotions and everyone hurts from them but that what makes us human. Wait- not technically we’re not human are we? Ugh, well, it makes us rational and compassionate creatures. Although we’re wolves, we still have that bit of humanity inside us.”

I smiled, “You’re rambling.”

“Luwly-jubbly, this is turning out to be more pear-shaped than I was thinking it out to be. I’m waffling on and on.”

“What.” Now I was really confused.

He rubbed his hands down his face, stretching down his eyeballs—you know the look. “I forget I’m the bloody foreigner here.” He muttered.

He turned to face me, “I meant to say ‘Lovely, this is turning out to be more disastrous than I was thinking it out to be. I’m talking on and on’ yes?”

“Then why didn’t you just say that?”

He made a funny clueless face and turned back to stare at the steering wheel, “I don’t know!”

I giggled softly, “Your British side comes out when you’re vexed, or nervous.”

“I suppose so.” A loud unlocking noise was heard. He turned back to me, “Well, c’mon, get out ma’ car. Go on leg it.” He said shooing me away with his hands.

I shook my head laughing quietly as I got out the car.

I slung my bag over my sweater-covered shoulder and mad my way into the school building. I held my head down low with my hood on. No one would notice me, at least not until I want them to notice me.

I was able to make it to my locker without incident.

No one bumped into me. Slammed me into the walls, or even shoved past me.

I ignored them, and they saw right past me—like I wasn’t even there.

I reached my locker, took out the necessary books and I walked to my Math class. I had a big hunch that Robin wasn’t here yet and she probably wont be until a few minutes before the first bell rings.

I gave my homework to the teacher, apologized for being absent for so long and after a light conversation on how I was feeling and doing with the notes I went and sat down.

I might have said that I’d teach Kelsey a lesson, but I don’t know how I would do that without her retaliating.

I mean I know I have to suffer some sort of consequence. I just don’t want that to be a slap to the face, or a punch in the jugular.

Not only would that hurt, it could possibly start a war between the Pavones and the ThunderBird pack.

I silently sighed and put my head down on the desk.

Robin plonked her bag down to the desk next to mine, and seconds later the tardy bell rang.

“Record time.” Robin muttered as she sat down and placed her head onto her desk, just like I had done.

The rest of Math passed by with a breeze.

Chinese, although annoying, was also tolerable. It was easy to ignore Tristans friends as they threw things at me, or something. I was too busy hatching up a plan for little Kelsey.

Well then, English rolled around…

“Class, due to unpleasant circumstances, we’re being combined with Mrs. Burnettes English class.” Mrs. Moore said perched on her special teaching chair. No one but her is allowed to sit on that chair.

We were in the computer lab in order to work on a project and she even had a student bring her chair into the room. It was more like a stool, a small purple stool.

She eyed every student before shouting, “Ya better damn BEHAVE yourselves because this will be for quite a while!”

Then Ms. Burnettes class walked in and honestly that’s when the shit hit the fan.

Tristan walked in, and guess who came in right behind him, clacking her noisy way into her seat?

Kelsey.

The computer lab was set up with various long tables touching only one side of the wall. Both sides of the tables had computers. Criss and I were on one side, while Tristan decided to sit on the computer opposite from me. One of Tristans friends sat to his left so, of course, Kelsey sat on his right, opposite of Criss.

Someone kill me now.

With Kelseys incessant chattering and chewing of her gum, Tristans friend constant lame jokes, I swear that my previous statement just might come true.

Of course, Criss had no problem typing away on his keyboard. It was like he was the only one in the room. I am so lucky to have a partner like him. Usually I’d get stuck with all the work because my other partner just assumes that I’m really smart.

Like, really?

Who gave you the permission to pass that judgment on me?

There’s a reason why I share a math class with Robin. While I don’t absolutely suck at school, I don’t excel in it either.

“Shut up man, do your work.” Tristan muttered to his friend. His friend looked taken aback by his comment.

“Yeah, sure, man.” He said sinking back down into his seat.

From off the left corner of my monitor I saw Kelsey scoff, “Please. You don’t have to do anything Ryan, just ask one of the nerds.” She said, making eyes at me and Criss when she said nerd.

Tristans friend grew a giant sly smirk. He looked around him to see is Ms. Moore was paying attention to him. She was helping another student. I could see everything he was doing, though I don’t think he noticed me watching him.

Then suddenly he leaned over Tristans computer and quietly slammed his hand down onto Criss’ keyboard. Criss immediately retreated from his hand, it was like he feared any type of human contact. “Hey fag wanna do me a favor? No homo.” He whispered snidely.

How he was able to reach over the table at all amazed me.

“I’m talking to you.”

Saying something, Venus. Anything.

Say anything.

Anything at all.

Come on. If you can’t stand up for your friend, then you’ll never be able to stand up for yourself.

Stop being a wimp. Say SOMETHING.

I blinked and realized that Tristans friend had long retreated back into his seat. I turned to face Criss and saw that he wasn’t typing anymore, just staring at his hands in his lap.

See Venus. You’ve failed to help your friend. Can you even call yourselves friends after that?

Mrs. Moore didn’t even see what just happened. I shook my head. This is getting way out of hand. They’ve past the line when they beat him up for no reason, and now they blatantly bully him in class.

I faced back forward to my monitor; I could feel the anger rise up within me.

I closed my eyes and saw my hand start reaching for the faucet, to shut off all the emotions but my hand couldn’t move forward anymore.

I just couldn’t do it.

Nicks voice drifted into my head, “Then promise me, that you won’t shut them off right away. You’ll let them stick around for a few more seconds.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kelsey start to smirk before slowly beginning to lean over the table too. She’s going to do the same thing to me as Tristans friend did to Criss.

Tristans friend put a hand on her head and shoved her back down into her seat.

She leaned over Tristans keyboard and quietly hissed at him, “What the hell?”

“Don’t mess with her. She’s Alpha Colts girl.”

I saw the top of Tristans head over my monitor, he had went frigid.

“What?” Kelsey hissed with more venom than even possible.

“You heard me. Word on the street is that her and the blond chick are the Andersons girls.”

A loud bang was heard.

Everyone in class turned to face them. Tristan had slammed his fist down onto the table. Probably leaving it dented.

Mrs. Moore quickly walked over to him. “What’s going on here?”

“I need to go to the Nurse.” Tristan mumbled angrily before grabbing his backpack and standing up.

“Hm. Alright. Wait here.” She turned to the rest of the class, “This isn’t the theatres. Quit watching and back to work everyone!” Mrs. Moore walked out of the classroom, but left the door open.

Suddenly my monitor had been turned off manually.

I looked over to see that Tristan had pushed the power button.

“I said there would be hell to pay, didn’t I?” he whispered. No one in class was paying attention to us.

“And?”

What the hell am I doing?

His eyes narrowed into slits, “what did you say?”

“I said ‘and?’ “ I sat up straighter, “You’re in no position to make threats, Tristan.”

“I feel like… you’re not expressing yourself. Vee, everyone has emotions and everyone hurts from them but that what makes us human… it makes us rational and compassionate creatures. Although we’re wolves, we still have that bit of humanity inside us.”

I guess its time to express myself.

“What?”

“You see, your toy over there,” I nodded my head towards Kelsey, “She’s been causing trouble.”

Kelsey opened her mouth to argue but I talked over her annoying voice, “She’s started something with the ThunderBirds Beta’s mate.”

“Who?” he said in a hard voice, I could see that Kelsey was scared and Tristan pissed.

“My Betas mate. Now that’s enough to constitute war with your pack.”

“Something as small as words isn’t enough to start a war over!” Kelsey hissed at me.

She didn’t even know that it was Robin I was talking it, and that it was much more than just words.

Oh, but of course, did I forget to mention? I never did any of those things. No, all of what just happened was a giant figment of my imagination—all of what I wish could have said.

What I could have said, I should’ve but I didn’t.

I just sat there, breathless as Tristan repeated his threat to me.

I-I didn’t know what to do. I was actually scared. The image of Alpha Henny’s lifeless just allowed goose bumps to invade my body.

One thing kept repeating in my head: How dare he.

How dare he threaten my Alpha, and my pack.

How fucking dare he; my body went from shaking in fear to anger.

Tristan huffed and sat back down in his seat.

I immediately knew what to do.

I began to rapidly click away at my keyboard. I opened an Internet tab and searched for a program before downloading. Then I opened a new Internet tab and quickly typed in the search bar a few coded words. Words that could certainly get me expelled if the administration new that I was searching for this kind of stuff on school grounds.

Once that page was set I moved on to my next task. I opened the computers folder and then the hard disk, from there I went on to find a few more folders and passwords before I got to the other computers folders. I quickly did the math in my head and found the computers I was looking for.

I copied down their numbers and pasted them into the program that had just finished downloading.

I gained access to each of their computers and stealthily maneuvered it so I could raise the volume of their computers to the max.

I heard the door opening but I didn’t bother turning around, it was probably just Mr. Moore back with the Nurse’ pass and she wouldn’t care much or understand what I’m doing.

Then I copied down the URL that the coded words had lead me to into the program as well, one URL for each computer.

I typed down my directions into the program. Clicked ‘done’ closed out of everything and wiped out the history before leaning back to watch my handy work.

Within seconds, loud vicious moaning noises were heard from the three computers in front of me.

All heads in the classroom turned to face the source of the inappropriate noises: Tristans friend, Kelsey, and Tristan himself. It was mere seconds before they all erupted into fits of laughter and disgust.

As the various windows simultaneously opened on her desktop, Kelseys expression changed from smug to that of horror. I could hear her begin to click away the pages of Lesbian lovemaking.

“What the fuck!” Tristans friend shouted as he tried to close the window before having another six pop up in its place. All displaying the same site: Homosexual pornography.

A small smile of triumph slipped onto my face.

Tristan simply gritted his teeth and turned off the monitor, only to have it flicker back to life. He then angrily yanked out the power cable to his computer. Of course, that wouldn’t prevent the image of two pit-bulls grotesquely reproducing from his mind ever again.

Kelsey and Tristans friend quickly followed his example.

“Venus.” He growled angrily.

“Ms. Ballentyne to the Main Office. RIGHT NOW!” Mrs. Moore yelled before slamming the nurse’s pass down right onto Tristans keyboard. “I can’t believe I was just witness to that! Never did I ever think tha-”

I grabbed my bag and walked out. The classroom door shut closed and I could no longer hear her loud scolding voice.

I slipped my bag higher up my shoulder, held my chin up even higher and strutted down the hall to the Main Office.

I think, I just taught the best lesson ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was supposed to be posted earlier but, Tumblr was a great distraction to me. Of course, before you blame Tumblr, someone on Tumble Anonymously asked me when the next update was, and convinced me to update tonight. So here ya' go!

If you'd come off Anon then I'd be able to dedicate this chapter to you (:

Happy Reading!