Status: Breaking into it!

Broken

Sequin Eyes

She shoves me against the wall, forcefully. I let out a soft groan.

“You do like girls, don’t you?” she asks, stroking my cheek, “you signed up for the Equality Club.”

“It doesn’t matter to me,” I reply, staring into her sequin hazel eyes. She tosses her coal hair back, but her bangs still hang over her eyes. I forget her name…

She is smirking now when her lips press against mine. They taste like bubble gum. Her right hand is rubbing up and down my thigh, getting farther up than down with each stroke.

A moan escapes me as she grabs that place. The place that girls prefer a boy’s junk to be buried in. A finger slips in and rubs the walls… I’ve never been touched there before.

“Oh.... Oh, shit…” I mutter as my eyes bulge at her touch. She laughs and her eyes narrow into mine.

“You are so naïve, Macy,” she says laughing.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I jolt up in my bed and I’m covered in sweat. What the hell? I gather my thoughts and realize where I am. I smack my alarm clock to shut off that beeping. I don’t have classes yet, but I wanted to get used to waking up early. Ugh, that was a dream? I’ve never seen that girl in my life! But she was hot. No one has ever come up to me like that and I’ve never done anything like that. She is right, I am naïve.

I quickly get dressed and wander outside. Maybe I’ll meet someone; maybe I should stop by the Equality Club’s table today just to see. Come to think of it, she did look familiar. Her eyes…

“Macy!” a voice calls. I turn around to face those sequin eyes. Oh…shit.

“Gerard?” I ask, as if I didn’t recognize him.

“Wanna grab some coffee?”

“Um, I don’t like coffee,” I mutter, staring at my converse.

“I love coffee! What is wrong with you?” he says, faking an over-dramatized gasp.

“Well, I like hot chocolate,” I reply, trying to soothe him.

“Starbucks serves that!” he grabs my arm and drags me towards the Starbucks. I stare at his fingers. Where were those last night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequin eyes came from randomly pairing words during a creative writing class.

Um, I'm bad at sexual scenes because I'm like the character Macy. :P