‹ Prequel: Next To Me
Status: Being written :)

Wanted You More

Two

Nicole:

Chelsea and a few of my other friends came over and we all went into the basement to hang out. "What she we put on the tv?" "I don't know what's on?" I walked over the bar and grabbed some plates. "Oh we have to watch this." I came back over to the couch just as the theme for Teen Mom filled the speakers. "Okay, I mean I might as well know what I'm getting into." We all put our Subway sandwiches on plates and watched the show. "So did you talk to Beau yet?" "Yeah, it didn't go so well." "What happened?" "Well, he said I should have told him sooner and that we aren't ready to raise a kid because we are just kids ourselves. But I told him that he might not be ready but I would make sure I was once the baby got here." "He wasn't even the least bit excited?" "Not one bit." "Wow, so what are you gonna do?" "I'm gonna raise the baby without him. I told him that he can go on living his life like I never told him. I'm not going to make him help, if he really wants to be apart of the babies life then I told him to let me know." "That's crazy." "Yeah, but at least I found out before the baby got here." We all smiled and continued to watch the show.

~~~~~

The next day we all woke up in the basement and the tv was still on. We all woke up and put on Jump Start to watch music videos. "So what are we doing today?" I looked around the room and the girls all checked their phones. "Well, there is that party at Taylor's tonight." "Oh yeah we could go to that." "Um, I don't think so. I'm pregnant and no drinking for me, remember?" "Well, you don't have to drink to have a good time." "But no one really knows that I am pregnant except you guys, they will know something is up if I'm not drinking." "Well, just drink some apple juice in a plastic cup, no one will notice." We all laughed. "Fine." We hung out at my house until it was time to get ready for the party. "Nicole, you're wearing that?" "What? I may be pregnant, but until my stomach gets bigger I am going to try and wear as many cute outfits that I can." They laughed. "Okay."

"Um, Nicole, Beau is going to be at the party tonight." "So?" I looked at her and took a break from putting on my mascara. "Well, I didn't know if you would still want to go." "Trust me, I'm still going. I'm not going to let him ruin my night." "That's the spirit!" We all finished getting ready and then we got in Chelsea's car and drove to Taylor's house. We went out back and there were a lot of people here, but the only person I noticed was Beau. Luckily my friends weren't going to let me dwell on the drama with him. We went inside and got drinks, except for me I just got juice, then we went back outside. I was talking to a few of my friends when Beau came up to me. "Hey can we talk?" I rolled my eyes and walked onto the back porch. "Hey, what's your problem?" "Look, when I said go on and live your life, I kind of meant like without me." "What? Look, I wanted to talk to you about that." "Sorry Beau, but I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's none of your worries remember?"

I gave him a smile and went back to my friends. "What did he want?" "He wanted to talk about the baby and I reminded him that I said go on with your life, don't worry about it." "I'm glad you aren't going back to him and you are sticking up for yourself." "I know, I feel a little bad, like I think I was a bit rude." "No, he was rude when he said that you aren't ready to raise a child." "I guess. Let's forget about him and just have some fun." "Alright, let's go." We all headed inside where the music was playing and hung out. It really helped me get my mind off of Beau and all the drama from earlier. After a few hours at the party I was ready to go and so were my friends. We all packed into Chelsea's car and she dropped me off at my house. I went inside and got changed then watched tv downstairs while I waited for my mom to get home.

As I watched tv there was a knock at the door. I was confused as to who would be coming over this late, but I answered it anyway. I opened the door and Beau was standing on my front porch. "What are you doing here?" I closed the door and he came inside. "I came to see it today's basket case period has expired." "You know you should just go cause my mom is going to be home soon." I walked into the kitchen and he followed. "No, no you've been dodging me all night. I'm more insecure then you are now." I turned around to face him. "What do you mean?" "It means that, I just found out that you're pregnant. And it scared me. And it got me thinking, I'm just not ready to raise a kid right now." I sighed. "Yeah, you already told me that." "But that doesn't mean I won't be once the baby is here. And even though you pissed me off tonight, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. But the way you acted toward me tonight, I'm not sure you feel the same way."

I could tell Beau was upset just by looking at him. I gave him a smile and then kissed him. "I'm sorry Nicole." I hugged him and he smiled at me. "So you really want to be around and help? You think you are ready?" "If you had the baby today, no, but I'm sure that once the baby does get here I will be ready to be a father." "Okay. Then I think you better go read some parenting books cause we're having a baby." He picked me up and spun me around. "Oh wait is this bad for the baby?" I kissed him and laughed. "You're fine, but thank you for thinking of the baby." He kissed me again but he had to go home. I was excited that Beau wanted to help with the baby and realized he could be a parent, but I'm not sure how my parents and friends will feel when they find out I'm giving Beau another chance. I just hope they won't decide to turn their backs on me like Beau almost did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter. Comments please?