Stay With Me Forever

Chapter One~ College

The annoying sound of reveille woke Anna up. It was still dark out, due to the fact, it was 4:15am. Anna sat up on her bed, with her eyes closed. Finally, by 4:30, she got out of bed, into her workout clothes and went for a run. When she got back, she got ready for her college class that started at 7:45am.
Taylor was already awake by 4:30 doing P.T., which was his daily routine since he was in the Marine Corps for 2 years. Once he got back to his apartment at 5am, he took a shower, and got ready for his morning college class at 7:45am.
-
Anna and Taylor first class was weight training I, if they’re morning exercise wasn’t enough. Weight training was something both of them did, but it was a surprise to Taylor to see a pretty girl like Anna, in a weight training class. Normally, Taylor wouldn’t be shy but damn he was nervous to say anything to Anna. What surprised him the most was the fact that this girl was already benching 100lbs. After Anna did a set of 10, she went out of the weight training room, to take a break.
“Hey” Taylor nervously said, “How much did you just bench?”
“Haha, 115 pounds”
“Seriously? Damn” Taylor was blown away, “That’s a lot for an uhm girl”
Anna looked away, blushing and smiling. “Ha well thanks.”
They stood there staring at each other, “I um gotta go, I can’t be late for work,” Anna said as she started to walk backwards heading to the locker room.
“It was nice talking to you.” Taylor lifted up his hand, in a result to a wave.
“Yea same here” Anna smiled, turning around then running to the girls’ locker room.
After Anna took a shower, she left to go to work. As for Taylor went to his other classes, once 5pm came around Anna was back at the college for her night classes.
“Hey” Taylor said as he saw Anna walk passed him, “Where you going?”
“To class, what about you?”
“Same. What class?”
“Psychology, what about you?”
“Speech”
“Oh wow, that sounds really um fun” Anna chuckled.
“Ha yea, loads of fun.”
“Well hey maybe I’ll see you around. Bye” Anna smiled as she walked into her classroom. Soon realized that Speech was all the way to the East Wing, not the Library. ‘Does he like me?’ Anna thought to herself, as she sat down in front of a computer.
Taylor stood outside of the classroom Anna just went into, finally snapping back to reality. He looked at his watch, ‘4:10’. “Shit, I’m going to be late.” Taylor had to run to his class. After his long and boring speech class, Taylor made his way to the parking lot. He saw Anna sitting on the tailgate of a truck sitting with a guy in a Marine Corps uniform. Anna was leaning her head on his shoulder, talking to him. Taylor stopped in his tracks, and watched them.
“Do you really have to go tomorrow?” Anna asked her cousin, Zack.
“Yeah, but at least I came to see you before I left”
Anna fought her tears, “yeah I guess that’s true. But…still.”
Zack wrapped his arms around and held her closer to him, “I’ll be fine you know that”
Anna threw her arms around Zack, and started to cry, “I know, you will but it’s … you better be careful”
“I will promise” Zack told Anna, not letting go of her once. “And stay away from boys”
“Ha-ha” Anna smiled, parting from Zack’s hold. “I will but maybe just one guy, nothing more.”
“No. No guys”
“Aww, but why? What if this guy doesn’t distract me in anyway?”
“Mhm keep talking”
“What if, he encourages me to actually finish my work, and stuff”
Zack was quiet for a while, “Fine but that better be all he does… or else”
“Or else what?” Anna loved being a smartass to her cousin.
“Just wait and see”
“Ooooo ha-ha just kidding, okay. If he hurts me or anything, I’ll let you know so you can kick his ass” Anna smiled.
“Deal.” Zack smiled, then took out his phone and realized the time, “Aww shit, I gotta go now,” he said jumping off the tailgate, then stood in front of Anna.
Anna tried avoiding look at Zack, because she was getting close to crying again. They were both quiet for a while, then Anna hugged Zack as tight as she could, and slowly tears began to flow from her eyes.
“I’m going to miss you, so much Zack”
“I’ll miss you too. Shh don’t cry” Zack hugged his little sister, and kissed the top of her head. “I got to go right now”
Anna sniffled, “alright, I’ll see you later Lance Corporal” Anna smirked, then poked Zack.
“I’ll see you later too civilian”
Anna opened her mouth, “Fine. Fat kid, I’ll see you in later”
“Later runt”
“Goodbye, Marine. Take care of yourself and your platoon” Anna smiled then saluted Zack. Zack saluted back and hugged Anna one last time, then left.
Anna sat on her tailgate, staring at the pavement. When she looked up, she noticed that Taylor was standing a few cars away, looking at her. Anna was in no mood to talk to anyone, so she jumped off her tailgate, got into her truck and left. Of course, she felt like a total bitch for leaving like she did, but she was in no mood.
Taylor sighed, tried not to think anything of it, got into his car, and went back to his apartment.