Stay With Me Forever

Chapter Four ~ Baby, You Make Me Crazier

Taylor looked down at his feet, as Anna sighed.
“Stupid dog” Anna mumbled, and sat on the couch. “Taylor you can sit down you know”
“Oh yeah right” Taylor sat down next to Anna.
“Esme this is Taylor, you better be nice. Taylor meet my annoying dog, Esme” Anna chuckled. Taylor attempted to pet Esme but she growled and nipped at him. Anna sighed, in anger.
“I’ll be back” Anna picked up Esme and left the room. Taylor figure he looked around the apartment. He saw pictures of Anna, and her cousin Zack, and some of her friends, her family. This one picture really stood out to him though, it was Anna, and this guy, and it wasn’t here cousin. They looked like they were in love; it even had a date on the bottom, so he figured that it was. When he heard Anna coming back he sat down back, looked down at his hands, then back up at Anna, who had changed.
“Hey…whoa” Taylor couldn’t help to stare. Anna was wearing red flannel pants and a black tank top, with her hair in a messy bun.
“What?” Anna smiled as she sat back down.
“Nothing”
“Um okay. Say are you going to stay the night?”
“I can, but I mean I do only live like across the way, so if you needed me, I'm pretty much right here”
“Oh right, right. Well I mean if you want you can go but then…” Anna was being so flirty; “I wouldn’t have anyone to play Call of Duty with” Anna looked at Taylor.
“Oh is that a dare?” Taylor just played along.
Anna smiled, “I don’t know, DO YOU think it is?”
“Oh I know it is!”
“Alright, well just so you know” Anna moved closer to Taylor’s face, she had her lips almost touching his, “you're going down” she said quickly moving away. Then getting up and putting the game in. Taylor bit his lip and sighed. Anna sat back on the couch and handed Taylor a controller.
“You can make your own profile if you want”
“Lone Wolf?” Taylor raised his eyebrows look down at Anna, who was a few inches away from him.
“What? I am”
“Right okay.” Taylor smiled, and made his own which he named ‘Alpha Wolf’
“Ha, and you… wow”
“What? I am” Taylor smirked.
“Ha ha. I think you just need to keep dreaming there Alpha Wolf. Cause you’re still going DOOOOOWWWNNN”
“Alright let’s make a bet then”
“Sure”
“If I win then, you have to give me something I want, and if you ha-ha win, then I have to stay the night”
“Deal” Anna agreed, because she knew she was going to win anyways.
They started the game within 10 minutes Taylor already was killed twice. Within those 10 minutes, Taylor also scooted closer to Anna, soon she was leaning her head on his shoulder, still kicking his ass in the game.
“So I guess you're staying the night then” Anna joked, right then and there Taylor finally won.
“Say what?”
“Shut up, I still got you twice, you only got me once”
“Game over now though, I win. I got the last kill in”
Anna looked at Taylor, closed her eyes and smiled, when she opened them Taylor was right there, “so what do you want?”
“You”
“How so?”
Taylor took the controller from Anna’s hand, put it on the floor along with his, lightly pushed Anna down, and hovered over her. His dog tags dangled from his neck, resting on Anna’s neck. They stared into each other eyes; Anna pulled Taylor’s dog tags closer to her, until their lips touched. Taylor slowly parted from Anna, and opened his eyes.
“That’s what I wanted.”
Anna smiled, with her eyes still closed, “kiss me again”
“If I have to, I guess I can” Taylor joked and kissed Anna again but this time differently. Taylor slowly opened both their mouth, and began to French kiss Anna; they went on until they heard Esme howl from the bedroom. Their lips parted, forehead against each other’s, Anna sighed.
“You wanna know something, Taylor”
Still hovering over her, “What’s that?”
“That was my first kiss, ever”
“Really?”
“Ha, yeah. Kind of glad it was you, though”
Taylor lightly blushed, “I’m glad it’s you too” he kissed Anna once more.
Anna smiled, “I should get Esme, but it’s kind of late now, should go to sleep.”
“Yeah it’s almost midnight, reveille at 0500 hours”
Anna giggled, “Same. Are you going to go home or stay here?”
“Well you did win, so I guess I have to”
“But you won”
“No, I didn’t. I just wanted to kiss you”
“Jerk” Anna smiled.
“A big one too” Taylor moved off of Anna, and helped her up.
“Yeah you are”
“Oh? Okay then” Taylor grabbed Anna, put her over his shoulder, and carried her to her room. “AHHH!!! TAYLOR!!! PUT ME DOWN!!” Anna couldn’t stop laughing. Taylor put her down on her bed; “Now I need to change” he left. Anna sighed deeply, “damn. Esme this boy sure makes me crazier.” Right when Anna said that the song “Crazier” by Taylor Swift came on. Anna sprawled out over her bed, thinking, and singing along. 20 minutes past Taylor wasn’t back yet, and Anna had already fallen asleep. 5 minutes later, Taylor came back, he had ran to his apartment room, showered, changed then came back. He went to Anna’s room, where there was only a single candle burning, Anna curled up under a blanket, Esme curled up next to Anna. Taylor looked around looking for another blanket, but he couldn’t find anything, so he laid next to Anna, wrapped his arms around her keep her warm and safe.
The days went by, Anna and Taylor would go to class together, come home together, and play Call of Duty every night together. They started to become merely inseparable, some nights they would sleep at Taylor or Anna’s place. It didn’t matter to them, just as long as their together.