Bodysnatchers4Ever

Three

As he sat down he inhaled some sweet smoke and let and a throaty sigh.
Mr.Black was quite tall...like a giant compared to me but still tall on general, he was in his mid-twentys.
I hate to say it about a teacher but he was hot, yes I'm gay! No need to act surprised. 
"so, why aren't you in class?" he asked me quite casually,
"Maths." 
"ah. Yeah..." he passed me my fag and I drew in a breath,
"are you going to go?" he asked me raising an eyebrow above his green eyes,
"hmmm...."
"no." he finished my sentence, I looked at him and he gave me a smirk and a subtle wink, "so why aren't you going?"
"my house flooded, long story, but I'm moving in above a Laundromat and I'm to tired and fucked off..." I didn't care if I cussed.
"hm well I don't give a shit... Just hide somewhere else ok?" 
"where?" I asked, he stood up and outstretched a hand, I grabbed it tightly, being careful not to squeeze it to hard, and he swiftly pulled me up.
"follow me..." he whispered, there were classes going on.
We ran passed the science department, still interlocking fingers and suddenly he pushed open a closet and pushed me in and he ran inside, he closed the door.
Th closet was tiny, my face was inches away from his chest and I gazed up at him, he smirked, I had to admit I was getting a little hard just being this close to him.
"so you going back to class now?" he asked deeply,
I thought about his question and the way his voice changed when he said those words to me, I felt him push up against me and grab my hips,
"the hell I am..." I suddenly got lifted in to the air and I wrapped my jean covered legs around him, his hands were on my butt, squeezing...
♠ ♠ ♠
hm alright then.
Sorry for fuck ups.
And yeah mr.black his attractive.
Trust me I made him up!
Saffie oxoxox