Control

Bewitched: Can A Song Be Real?

We were sitting in the livingroom in Jake's and CC's apartment and tried to find out what to do to help Andy getting out of Juliet's control.
"What can we do?" Jake asked. Jake always got the good questions and the rest of us tried to replly it. that was all Jake was good at, finding good questions and calm CC down. and that was two things we needed right now.
"I don't know" I said. I sat on the couch and hugged Andy. his head was on my sholder.
"we could lay her down on the floor and jump on her boddy!" CC said smiling proud. Oh God. Why was he so bad at these situations? I sighed. Sometimes CC was like the most annoying man I've ever met.
"Jake can you please tell your boyfriend to shut up?" I asked annoyed.
"CC shh" Jake said placing a finger over CC's lips. "I know you want to say something but now it's time to be serious" Jake kissed CC's cheek and I saw CC blush a little.
"we could..." Jinxx started thinking "we needs to find out how she did and what she wants.
That was when Andy started moving and pushing me away. I knew what was going on he moved to the other end of the couch and I looked at him. his eyes went brown and looked so much like Juliet's. Andy wasn't there anymore. it was only Juliet.
"You wanna know what I wanna do to Andy?" Andy asked with Juliet's voice. then I realized that it was Juliet talking though Andy.
"yes we want" I said.
"Sad. Cause I'm not gonna tell you" she said.
"Tell us Bitch" I almost yelled.
Juliet sighed. "Well" she said. "I just want a perfect boyfriend who does exactly what I say. I'm almost done. soon he'll be mine and forget everything about your relationship" she smiled evil... or made Andy do it. (I don't hope Andy's gonna smile like that again. it doesn't looks good on his face) Juliet's words made me cry.
"I'm gonna save him" I told her "before you can finish your shit!"
"then try, little baby" she said "but I promise you will not be able to do what you have to do to save him" Little baby? oh she said it because I cried. what a fucking bitch.
"I'll do everything" I said in a cold voice
She laughed evil but suddenly she stopped and mumbled. "you dare to fight against me Andy"
his voice changed to his own "I do" then I looked into Andy's eyes instead of Juliet's. I knew I had my Andy back. the one Andy who loved me. I smiled.
"hey, welcome back Andy." I said. "where were you when Juliet was here?"
He smiled. it made his face look so cute beside that evil smile Juliet putted on his face.
"I don't know. I saw though my own eyes, and I heard what Juliet said" he told me.
"good..." I said don't knowing if I was right in that word or not.
"we still has to find out how we're gonna stop her" Jinxx said.
I looked at them all. "she thinks it's a way I don't like" I said.
"eating her?" CC asked with a big smile.
"SHUT UP CC!" I yelled. "MY BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING BEWITCHED BY A FUCKING BITCH!"
Jake stood up and placed a hand on my arm. "calm down Ashley. you just makes my CC sad" he sended me a weak smile. I nodded. he was right. I should calm down.
"I've watched a video about Blood On The Dance Floor's song Bewitched" CC said with a big proud smile.
"CC can't you just say something when you have something serious to say?" I asked annoyed. I was about to cry and Andy hugged me tight.
we were silent for a bit. thinking about a way to stop Juliet.
"hey wait a moment guys!" Jinxx said and smiled. "CC has got something there"
"he just talked about a stupid video" I said. I was still a little annoyed and about to cry.
"yeah but," Jinxx looked at CC "could you tell us shortly what the video is about?" he asked.
CC started thinking. "it's a wizard who sends a girl to a boy. the girl has a necklate on with a heart. the boy falls in love with the girl and she plays like she falls in love with him, then she cheats on the boy and makes a man shot the boy and the boy dies. then the wizard comes and steals the boy's power and the video ends"
I started crying against Andy's sholder and he robbed my back softly.
"and you think it's that, that is going on?" Jinxx asked.
"now when you say it. it could be that" CC nodded and I cried more. I won't let my Andy die like that. I won't and couldn't.
"we have to stop it before it goes that bad" Jinxx said.
"yeah" Jake replied. "but how?"
I thought about what Juliet said. there WAS one thing I felt really hard to do. and ONLY one... "I have to kill her..." I cried.
"no" Andy said hugging me. "you don't."
"yes I do" I cried. "that's the only thing I don't want to do. the only thing I can't do. I don't want to do it... but I have to."
"that's right" JInxx said in a sad voice. "Juliet said that it was something you couldn't do that could stop her and that's the only thig you can't do"
"I can kill her if you don't want" Matt said.
"no" I shaked my head "it has to be me..."
as I said it, I knew I was right. I'd no choice. I had to do it. there was only one who could break the spell... me.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh don't worry. the best part is coming soon