Control

A Saviour Will Be There, When You Are Feeling Alone

Ash cried, and I tried to confort him. but it didn't helped. he was still crying no matter what I did.
"let me do it" Matt said for the 30th time this hour.
"no I'm the only who can do it" Ashley cried.
"Ash... no you're not" I whispered and hugged him tight. "just let Matt do it"
"no" he said. "it has to be me... I can feel it"
I sighed and nodded. we both knew that it was gonna hurt him inside. he wasn't in this world for killing. he hated killing people. he hated seeing dead people. his father died when he was little and when he saw his father's dead body... I can only imagine the pain and it may be so much worse that what I can imagine. since that he'd hated to see dead bodies because it reminded him about his father.
I hugged him tight, and he hugged me back.

we sat there hugging until it was almost 9pm. Ashley stood up from the couch and let go of me. then eh went to the kitchen.
"does you guys have a knife anywhere?" he asked.
Jake went out after Ashley. "yeah right here" I didn't saw what happened but I guess Jake gave Ashley a knife for a short after they both went back and Ashley had a knife in his hand.
"are you going now?" Matt asked.
Ashley just nodded. "I want you Matt to take care of Andy, if I dies, comfort him, be what you are, his best friend, make you self to mean more than just that to him, but only if I dies. tonight you just takes care of my Andy" he said and I saw the tears in his eyes.
if he died... then I couldn't live anumore... even if Matt was here I was sure I couldn't live.
"Ashley?" I called.
"yeah?" he looked at me with a weak nervous smile on his lips.
"please don't die..." I whispered
"I'll do my best..." he started crying and ran towards me and hugged me tight. "please don't let her wih" he cried against my sholder
"I'll try" I started crying like him now and we hugged each other very tight.
"shouldn't you leave?" Matt asked.
Ash nodded and let go of me. "take good care of my heart Matt he's in your hands from now to I comes back..." he stopped "if I comes back..." then he leftt out the door and I started crying.
"sleep Andy" Matt told me as he took me on his lap and held me in his arms.
I nodded. "okay..." I whispered.
Matt told about everything that had happened to him since he left me and Juliet. it was pretty nice to listen to but somehow I fell asleep...

I was dreaming about fires, there was many of them in a huge house, Ashley sat in a room up in the house with fires all around him
"HELP ME!" he screamed. his face was full of scare. I flew up to him. I think I had wings in my dream, I saw that he was tied and I tied him up. but he was already burning.
I flew down with my burning Ashley in my arms and I felt a pain in my chest.
a huge fire raced from Ashley's heart and in that I saw Juliet's face, the pain in my chest got worse and I woke up, screaming...

as I woke up only two thoughts ran thought my head. Juliet murdered Ashley in my dream. I was pretty sure it was her tying him. the secend thing. I was pretty sure the pain in my chest ment that Ashley was dead... I cried. I'd lost Ashley, my heart, My true love, my Saviour
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll not be able to right that many capters.
school has started and I have alot of homework

I'm dying X_X