Control

I Have To Do This For You, Even If I Can't Ever Feel Better Inside After

I left Jake's and CC's apartment about 9pm with a knife in my hand. I was ready to kill her. Juliet... or qhysicaly I was ready, mut insde I would never get ready for hurting or killling anyone. I hated Juliet, but I knew I would regret this later... if I would be alive later.
I walked to whole way over to Juliet, forcing myself to take the next step the whole way and not just rurn around and run back to my little hurted Andy.
I finaly saw Juliet's house and ran inside it.
Juliet was standing in the mittle of the livingroom and smiled.
"hey Ashley" she said in a too sweet voice and I just knew I was in dangour. " finaly you came. I've waiten for you" she still had a smile on her face as I didn't liked.
"I'm glad to see that I'm the only who have to kill you" I said in an angry tone.
"I told you you couldn't do it" she said and smiled
"sadly I'm coming to do it" I said.
"sadly your little Andy are gonna feel it when I dies" she said smiling really evil.
what a fucking bitch. "I don't care. he'll get out of the worst pain! YOU!" I yelled the last word out.
"let's see" she took a gun up and pointed it at me.
I ran towards her with my knife and stapped her arm. she presed the gun to my head and tried to shot me, but nothing happpened.
"DAMN!" she yelled and threw the gun away and took a knife up.
I stapped her arm again and she stapped my sholder... her knife tore a long wound down my arm, from my sholder to my ealbow.
I cried out in pain and stapped her chest. she fell to the floor and I just stared at her.
"what have I done?" I whispered.
"killed me" she smiled evil... she was almost dead already.
that hitted me. the pain after that was worse than the wound. I'd killed another human. like my mom killed my dad because she was mad. I couldn't take this... I saw the life leave Juliet's eyes as I left the house. I didn't want to stay there anymore.
tears fell down my cheeks as I went home. but I had to make sure that Andy was okay. then I would give myself to the police.

I arived at Jake's and CC's apartment again, and as I opened the door I heard andy's cry.
"ANDY!" I yelled.
Andy still cried
"shh Andy" Matt tried to comfort him and calm him down. "shh it's okay"
"NO IT'LL NEVER BE!" Andy screamed "HE'S DEAD! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM"
I ran over to Andy and hugged him and started crying "I'm so sorry..." I whispered and kissed his cheek.
Andy looked up at me with surprised eyes and a happy smile on his face.
"Ashley?" he whispered and placed a hand on my cheek "you're alive?" he smiled.
"as much as a man can be" I said and smiled back.
He jumped out of Matt's arms and got to tis feet faster than you should think was possible. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.
"you broke the spell Ashley" he touched my hurted arm and I cried in pain
"please... Andy... let go..." I cried and he let go of me and looked at my arm.
"oh. Ashley... you got hurt." he said worried. "is anything else hurted?" he asked.
"no" I said and looked down.
"I guess you're all better go home now" CC told us with a big smile on his face. We all nodded.

Andy and I went home at me and got to bed. as I thought he were asleep I started thinking about what I should do tomorrow.
"I'm gonna go to the police tomorrow" I whispered to the darkness "and give myself to them as the murder I am..."
"you're not a murder Ashy" Andy whispered in my ear. his whisper were soft and quiet but it still gave me a shock because I (as I just said) thought he was asleep.
I started crying "I am" I cried. "I killed Juliet.... so I'm a murder"
Andy pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead. "you're not Ashy. I swear"
"I am" I whispered still crying "and I'm gonna give myself to the police. I have to go to jail for what I've done"
he sighed and kissed the tears away from my cheeks. "fine... if you wants to go to jail... then do it..." he kissed my lips... as the final of the way around my face.
I smiled weakly "thanks Andy"
"but please wait unto tomorrow. I don't want to lose you right now" I could hear a sad smile in his voice. he didn't like to send me to jail but he wanted to make me happy.
"that's fair" I said and laid my head against Andy's sholder.
soon enough I fell asleep with Andy's arms around me, and I started dreaming about blood, my dad's dead boyd, Juliet's dead body and a sad day for many years ago...
♠ ♠ ♠
to be honest I can't kill persons ether. even in stories it's hard. it was really hard to me to kill Juliet... and don't worry. ther'll still be more on this story.

I love all your coments. they're great! <3

still feel free to leave coments as I can love

love you <3