Control

I Wish I Could Just Get Back In Your Arms Again

The police men dragged me to a dark room with no windows. there was only one thing. a very small hard bed. I looked around in the small dark room.
"This is your room murder" the police man told me.
"that's all you deserve" another one laughed.
I nodded. I was a murder. they don't had to tell me about it. I hated myself for what I'd done. and they were right. I only deserved this.
I walked inside the room and they closed the door and locked it. now it was all dark around me.
I held my hand out to feel where the bed were like if I was blind. when I found it I sat down on it and just looked at the darkness thinking about Andy. He deserved a boyfriend who was so much better than me, a boyfriend like Matt would be perfect for him. I guessed I should be here for a lifetime so he had alot of time to fall in love with the right man (which wasn't me) I hated to say it but Andy should find another boyfriend.
I laid on the bed and after awhile I fell asleep.

I woke up by someone kicking my side.
"wake up murder!"
I looked up, a police man was yelling at me and kept kicking my side. I moaned in pain as he kicked me really hard.
"stop I am awake..." I mumbled.
he stopped kicking me and after a short he dragged me to my feet.
"what are we going to do?" I asked.
"You're going to get out and get some fresh air" the police man told me.
I smiled "that's great" I said happy. I didn't knew that we got that in the jail.
"but if you gets any stupid ideas like... hmmm how about killing someone then you have to sit back in your room murder" he told me, leading me outside of a door.
when we walked though the door the sunlight hitted my eyes making me almost blind. there was too much sunlight out here against the darkness inside. The police man leaded me out in a huge yard full of other men and women who'd all made something criminal. they'd all really many muscles, even if I was pretty strong they were all way much stronger.
The police man left and closed the door. as soon as he did that a woman grabbed me by the neck and left me up. They all looked at me with evil smiles on their faces.
"well, well, well" the woman said. "what do we have here"
"I've heard about him" a huge man said "he's a murder"
"is that true little murder?" she hissed in my ear
I nodded. I was so scared. I just wanted my Andy to be here and stop them.
"are you gay" the huge man said.
I looked down and blushed. that told them everything, I just hoped they wasn't homophobians.
"nice. I don't want to rape straight people there's no fun in that" the huge man said
as he said that I started crying. I didn't want them to rape me.
The woman gave me to the huge guy and he smiled. "look at it if you want" then he dragged me over to a corner and took my clothers off. as he took his off I tried to escape but a few of them stopped me. Why should I go though all this?
The man raped me and I cried during it all. as he hitted me really hard I screamed and he placed a hand over my mouth. After what felt like hours he finaly stopped and got off of me, and then I threw up.
"eeeew" they all yelled
The huge guy got me dressed faster than I could ever have done it. I was like a little doll to him. then he got dressed by himself.
As the guy finished getting dressed a police man got out.
"what's going on here?" he asked.
I couldn't say anything. I just cried.
"We just wanted to talk to him but he got it wrong and told that he would kill us" the huge guy said. "he tried to kill me but I hitted his stomach and made him throw up." he smiled evil at me.
the police man laughed. "okay give him to me. you can beat him up tomorrow. he's just a little murder, he deserves that." he took my arm and dragged me to my small dark room not letting me wash my mouth first.
he pushed me inside and I fell to my hands and knees. then he closed the door and locked it, letting me alone in the darkness. crying, and missing my Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the black part of the story. take it as the most sad place ever. the most sad chapter.

I don't know how it feel to be in jail. I've just watched movies about it.

hope it's okay <3