Control

Stickcams And Fans Is All We Need To Make It All Better

We were getting ready for the stickcam where we should ask for money to get Ashley out of jail. The guys and I had made a plan for who was going to speak. I was the one that should speak but if I couldn't then Jinxx would take over and tell the fans everything. Sammi was there too. she was out of the camera and was ready to help me if I started crying (which was what I'd done the last few days since Ashley went to jail)
We opened the stickcam and smiled as much as we could.
"hey what's up guys" I said smiling
alot of coments came wint answers like "what's up" "hey guys" "nice to see you"... and then the one came "where's Ashley?"
"I see you asks about where Ashley is?" I begon "it's a long story but we have to tell you it all and ask for your help for something...." I was about to cry.
coments came. "what's going on?" "what shall we help you with" "Is Ashley sick?" "I s he dead?"
"it's like..." I tried to continure but I couldn't. I broke down in tears and Sammi came to hug me.
"Juliet bewitched Andy and Ashley killed her to break her spell" Jinx begon as we had planned. "now Ash is in jail and we needs your help to get him out again. so what we're askingfor" he made a little break in his long talk "we're asking if you guys could send us some money for getting Ashley out of jail. we have some and we're gonna pay. but we needs alot more, so if you can send some it would be so great, it don't need to me that much, if all of you do it we'll get enough." I could hear the smile in Jinxx voice.
"And don't call Ashley a murder" Sammi continued. "he did it for Andy" she stopped talking for a short and then I heard a smile in her voice again "that was better"
"thanks for listen to us" Jinxx told them. "now if you have any questions please just ask, it don't need to be about Ashley you can also ask normal questions"
He stopped and we all begon to reply on the questions.
a little later one of the fans asked. "Andy how do you feel about all that with Ashley?" I looked away and started crying.
"Can't you see?" CC asked. "Andy's crying. he miss Ashley. and if you asks like that again you've no heart!"
normaly I would tell Jake to calm CC down but not this time. it was okay if he was talking like that right now. I didn't really cared. the things he told them made me feel loved from his side. and I smiled though my tears.
after a while we ended the stick came and went home.

the next weeks we just got money in all the letters from our fans. it made me feel so greatfull, they all hoped that Ashley would get out soon. I stayed at Matt's house. I won't stay at Ashley's apartment because there was too many things that made me think of him. and then Matt was a great friend too. he always made me smile when I got a little too sad.

the day came when ed got money enough. Jinxx and Sammi came over whid alot of money an Jake and CC folowed with a little more. we'd finaly got enough. we got it in a suitcase, and I went to the police station with Sammi and Jinxx for helping me. We went to the office where the police man who was working with Juliet's dead was sitting.
"Hello" he looked at us. "what do you want now?"
"We came to get Ashley Purdy out of the jail" I said. "we have money" I hoped it was working.
"how many?" he asked and I gave him the suitcase. he opened it and smiled. "I think it's enough.
He called some police men and when they came they dragged Ashley with them. I smiled.
"you can look at him but I don't want to give him to you" the police man said. "he's a stupid murder he deserves to be in jail for a lifetime."
"I thought that..." Ashley mumbled and looked down the floor. I swear I saw some tears fall from his eyes.
"let him go" I growled. "we've paied for him"
"he's just a little bitchy murder" one of the police men that held Ashley said, then he pulled hard in Ashley's arm as he cried out in pain.
"LET HIM GO!" I yelled of anger and I felt Jinxx's hand on my arm.
The police man sighed. "we needs him to prove some more things..."
it was a big lie. he just wanted to hurt my little Ashley. I couldn't take it. "YOU'RE LYING!" I yelled of anger. "YOU BASTARTS ARE JUST HOLDING HIM DOWN, MAKING HIM FEEL SAD, HURTIMG HIM. YOU DON'T NEEDS TO USE HIM FOR ANYTHING!"
the police man took another deep sigh. "okay let the slutty murder go"
the police men let go of Ashley and he ran over to me and hugged me tight. I felt his tears as soon as he hitted me.
"oh my little Ashley..." I whispered in his ear "what have they done to you" K kissed his cheek softly.
He just cried and whispered back. "Andy... I've missed you..." that he did so many times and I just kept hugging him tight. tears were in my eyes too. tears of happyness.
"come on" I said. turning to Jinxx and Sammi. "we're leaving"
with these words we all left the police station.
♠ ♠ ♠
ther'll be more <3