Control

The Final Stickcam, The True Love, And The Happy Ending

Andy's arms were wraped around me the whole way home. I felt so much better with him near me again. I cried of happynesss. I felt compleed. We went inside my apartment and he kissed me.
"God I've missed this place" he told me and kept kissing me.
"haven't you been here for almost two weeks?" I asked.
"no..." he aswered. "I stayed with Matt... I couldn't go back here without you" he kissed me again and again and I started crying knowing I'd left him so alone and so sad... it was all my fault.
"why're you crying?" he asked.
"I left you all alone..." I cried.
"you're not crying because you deserve more time in jail?" he asked.
"I'll never go back to that hell again" I cried.
He hugged me so tight. He won't ask the question now but I knew he needed to do it.
"what happened?" he asked. after awhile in silence. (exept of my cry)
"a guy r-raped me... they all kicked me and hitted me..." I cried. "and they told me I deserved this... because I'm a murder..." I couldn't stop crying it was out of control.
"you're not a murder Ash" he kissed my cheed softly. "and I can't accetpt that they raped you and beated you up like that. but it's all okay now. you're out of jail. we just have to go on a stick cam to show that you're now out of jail"
"d-did you told the fans?" I asked scared.
he just nodded.
"no..." I cried "they're gonna hate me... they're all gonna hate me. they-" Andy cutted me off by placing his finger over my mouth.
"they don't. they send the most of the money that got you out." then he kissed my lips. I kissed back and the kiss got deeper and deeper and his tongue got in my mouth and made me moan

It was the next day and we were getting ready for the stick cam. I took Andy's hand and we waited for it to start. I was pretty nervous. and Andy was a little too. last night we watched the stick cam they made to get all the money. Andy cried the most of the time but it was okay.
We started the stick cam and smiled at the camera.
"hey guys" Andy begon with a smile on his lips "as you can see it all worked. we've got Ashley back so now everything is happy"
the first coment was already up. "I'm glad to see you again Ashley"
I didn't knew how to say so it just got to a "thanks" and a weak red coller on my cheeks.
"here's another coment!" CC was smiling. "it's good to see Andy happy again but couldn't it just be someone who's not a murder?"
"it could" Andy answered "but Ash is not a murder and he means more than anything to me. I love him more than I could ever love anybody else" then he kissed my cheek and I couldn't believe his words.
Andy was reading some good coments and it made me look at the computer again. just to see a coment from a hater. "I hate your band you sucks and that there's a murder with you just makes it worse. I wsear I'll come to the next concert and kill that fucking murder"
I crie harder than I'd ever cried before. I was scared as hell and it made me sad that someone wanted to kill me.
"what's wrong?" Andy wraped his arm around me and pulled my face closer to him.
"he was reading that coment" Jinxx replied and pointed at the coment.
Andy readed it and I could feel the anger in his body. "HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU SAY THAT. YOU ARE A FUCKING HATER BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER WRITE THAT Y OU WANTS TO KILL SOMEONE!" he screamed. I guess all of them, (fans and haters) got a huge shock.
"Andy I'm gonna leave this stick cam" I told him.
"haters doesn't matter..." he kissed me softly. I smiled.
"I just wanna have 'fun'" I blushed a little and smiled shy.
"oh" I could hear his smile in his voice. "let's go do that"
I readed some more coments. "someone is asking for who's on top?" I looked at Andy. I couldn't remember.
"I am" he said shortly and kissed me.
then we left to go home and live our life as two happy lovebirds

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
As I think you can see this is the end of the story
I love you for reading it all following all the chapers and all the coments.

still feel free to coment on my story. I love reading them all <3

hope you enjoyed reading it <3

love you with all of my heart <333