Not for the Eyes of the Innocent

Death of a Dreamer

I sat in the stadium filled with excitement. My friends next to me rowdy as ever. When the music began to play everyone cheered. The sound of Anthony Kiedis' voice flooded the room. My first Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, and it felt magical.
The song line up was perfect too they opened with "Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie", followed by "Bicycle" and "Johnny Kick a Hole in the Sky". Then they closed with "Suck my Kiss". Yes I'm aware it's a short concert but the school gets what it can afford. And I'm currently satisfied with this.
After their big finale, me and some friends went back stage to meet them. Now I know this is terrible but as cool as it was talking to my favorite band in the world, I couldn't concentrate on a single word they said. Flea's haircut was so distracting. I couldn't help but stare the whole time. But on top of that, that missing tooth bothered me. Or is that just a giant gap in his mouth? I didn't realize how hard I was staring until one of the band members said "Umm... is everything okay?" Caught off guard I jumped a little bit. "Oh haha uh.. yeah I'm fine. It's really getting late. Can I have y'alls autograph and then we'll be on our way." So me and each of my friends got are shirts autographed and left to go home.
It was about 10 o'clock at night when I finally left. I had to walk to the hotel my family was staying at since the car broke down the night before. I was about halfway home when I saw two glowing lights in the distance. When they got a little close I realized it was my parents holding flashlights. They had three German Shepherds with them, and they were HUGE. My parents were screaming my name as if they were looking for me. I shouted at them "Mom! Dad! I'm over here!" My mom fell on her knees and burst into tears. She tried to speak over her tears and shouted "Ni-Nicole, where have you been? We searched everywhere for you!" "I told you Mom I was going to the concert. I even called before I left." There was an awkward pause, my mother stood up. She looked furious. "You can't be Nicole. Nicole's DEAD! We found her in a ditch covered in blood." I had never been more confused than now. I looked down at my body and blood trickled down my arm. My finger tips dripped the red substance. So much blood. Where did it come from?
I looked back up and my parents let go of the dogs. They chased after me with that deranged look of a killer in their eyes. I don't think I've ever sprinted so hard in my life. Still running from the dogs, I chased after my parents. I was screaming to get there attention "How did I die!? How did I die!?" I followed them all the way to the hotel. As I ran inside I closed the door fast enough to lock the dogs outside. I bent over with my hands on my knees panting and trying to regain control over my breathing. My father was standing on the other side of the hallway, he had the same look that each of the dogs had. He got on all fours and sprinted towards me. I quickly opened the door and moved out of the way. The dogs ran in and tore my father to shreds. I ran up stairs after my mom. She looked at me like I was no longer her little girl, but a monster. "How did I die!? How did I die!?" I trapped her at a dead end. She faced the wall and refused to look at me. One last time I asked her "How did I die?" I turned her around in the process. Her body was a skeleton and the bones crumbled and fell on the floor.

The Dream Ends Here
♠ ♠ ♠
My name isn't Nicole but I will change my name in each story...because, well I can.