Status: It's complete for now because I'm stuck on percabeth :(

In Spare Time

Aaliyah has a major crush on Percy, the only one that knows about it is her best friend Grover. She is a half sister of Annabeth who came to camp about a year ago. Her voice is of her fathers who is A British man that moved to New York before he met Athena. She inherited her fathers eyes, voice and hair color. The only thing she has that reminds her of her mother is the way her hair is curled, just like Athena's.
She is afraid to say anything to Percy about her crush because she is scared he may have feelings for Annabeth. She relies on Grover to be her diary, her journal.
  1. Birthday Party at Midnight
    It's late at night Annabeth and Aaliyah are in the Athena cabin awake while everyone sleeps. Grover comes in and takes them to Percy Jackson's Birthday Party when Clarisse turns things up a bit.
  2. Confronting
    Aaliyah is avoiding Percy and he needs to have a talk with her. He finds her and they talk about last nights events and how they are going to get around it.
  3. Reunited
    It has been three months and Aaliyah has started back into mortal school. She has been keeping in touch with her friends through e-mails, but its not the same. This school finally has something that she wants... find out what it is.