Only One Last Train

Making Me Nervous

<i>You haven't changed. Stand in the light, I need to see you. Uncover my eyes.</i>

I watched the 2008 Olympics again talking to my old friend Shawn Johnson as we discussed them again. She always told me I could've made it but at the time I was 20 and for a gymnast... I would've been a grandma. Shawn was 19 and made me feel old even though I was only four years older. I laughed at Shawn as she continued to discuss what she did wrong even though she had retired already. She was a consultant for the new US Olympic team for a bit and then she refused to help.

"Are you watching swimming right now?" Shawn asked me over skype

"Yea, I'm also trying to design a shirt for me for when I go out there." I said messing with my current program to make a shirt.

"Dude... you and Michael Phelps all the way." Shawn smiled

Last olympics when I went out to support Shawn and Nastia I somewhat met Michael. It was a bit more of him and I running into each other and me getting severe short syndrome.

"He's like... 6'4" that'd be uncomfortable to even make eye contact with him." I stated

"Booster seat?" Shawn joked and started laughing at her own joke

"Offensive my short sister. Besides I doubt my mom would approve unless he's part Italian... and now you're looking it up." I said watching Shawn begin to type on her computer

"You need a boyfriend. The last guy you dated was your senior high school boyfriend and he was offensive."

Shawn and I grew up as neighbors.Her and I were basically sisters and I got her into gymnastics. Both of us growing up used our houses and each others backyards to practice. We had a secret hand shake too.

"I don't know what he is... But apparently half dolphin and he loves the Ravens! Match made in my heaven. Just... tweet him please!" Shawn exclaimed.

"No." I stated simply

"I will then. Telling him to look you up!" Shawn exclaimed before disconnecting.

I sat there staring at my computer for a minute after she disconnected. Why would I ever date a swimmer, they didn't understand anything other then swimming. I wasn't about to go with that. Shawn though... wasn't about to accept my thinking.

Oh that made me nervous...