Status: Warning: Rated Pg- 13 for situational content, and older themes.

Fix You

Chapter 2

I helped her stand up, and thats when i noticed how thin she was. Making a note to ask her eating habits later, i guided her back to the SUV; holding her guitar for her.

Thats when i realize, how was i going to explain this to the boys?

Sliding open the door, all the boys made an 'O' shape with their mouths, and Paul looked pissed to put it frankly.

"Harry, a word please?" Paul asked timidly.

"Sure." i felt nauseous, but i wouldn't back out on Evelyn.

I would fix her.

"Just sit here, next to Niall." I gave her a kind smile. Niall gave her a little wave, and patted the seat next to him, and handed her guitar to him.

He held her guitar for her, while she situated herself. At least the boys were being semi- caring and civil.

Paul closed the door to the car, and turned to face me.

"What the hell was that?" he let out a breath, "Harry, you can't just pull stuff like that."

Letting go of an angry huff, i replied. "You don't understand."

"Then enlighten me." he crossed his arms.

"Its not my story to enlighten you about, but given the situation you need to let her stay. She has no where to go, Paul. She's just a teen age girl, like your daughter" When i finished, i saw his eyes soften and resignation pass through them.

"Where are we taking her?" he sighed.

This is where i got nervous.. "uh, she's actually going to be living with me.."

"Harry!" he whisper- screamed, "What the hell are you thinking? Oh wait, you aren't. What will the press think? What will your fans think? What will your mum and Gemma say?"

"She was going to kill herself. Her fiance died, and she has no family or anywhere to stay." i blurted.

He froze at my statement, "get in the damn car, and don't make her uncomfortable. Also, lets not tell the other boys about this, unless she does."

I obeyed, and we got in.

What was surprising was the sight in front of me.

The girl was singing and playing guitar for the boys.

She was also bloody good.

Finishing her song, the boys and I started clapping.

"Did you write that?" Liam asked.

Crimson red tinted her cheeks, in an adorable way. "Uh, yeahh.." she stammered nervous, "I just write to let all my emotions out."

"same." Niall grinned.

He looked a bit too keen on Evelyn for my liking.

"So, Evelyn, Where are we taking you?" Zayn questioned in a friendly tone.

Before she could answer, i interrupted. "She's actually staying with me."

Louis cut in, "Us. Harry, she's staying with us." he looked at Eve, "did you not inform her that we shared a flat? Because you didn't inform me we had a new flat mate, or the fact that we don't live here. You think of that?"

"Cut the bull, Lou. I'll explain when we get to the hotel."

Eve gave me a wild look at my statement, oh shit.

We were in the US.. not England, meaning...

"Oh, and Eve.. i know you agreed to living with Lou and I, but.."

She nodded her head for me to continue,

"You mind moving to London?"

She sputtered, "London, England?"

I nodded my head.

"I mean, i've always wanted to go to England, but i don't want to complicate you guy's lives." she turned her head away.

"Nonsense, but we are actually on tour right now.. We won't be back in England for a few months.." I told her nervous of her response.

Only nodding, she asked "What are you touring for? I'm guessing you're a band of some sort."

The boys looked aghast she didn't know who we were, but then Louis relaxed and smiled.

So he thought she was a gold digger, then.

"Yes, love. We're One Direction." Louis told her in a teasing tone.

"I'll have to try to listen to you guys sometime, never heard of the name." she said quizzically.

We all gave a chuckle.

"What?" she asked.

I gave another laugh, "It's just that you will have plenty of time to hear us.. If you're staying on tour, then you'll be coming to our concerts."

"Oh, whoops.. didn't think about that." she looked embarrassed, and a pink tinted her cheeks.

Niall nudged her side, "Not a problem." I felt jealousy course through me, at his flirty demeanor.

Until... she tensed up at the contact, not ready to be touching other people.

I saw tears well up in her eyes, and Niall turned to me panicked.

"Eve." she looked up at the nickname i gave her, and patted the spot next to me, signaling for her to sit over here.

Scooting next to me, she wrapped her arms around her waist. Like earlier her tears began to coat my shirt.

Honestly, i didn't mind.

I rubbed soothing circles on her back, and my eyes flickered over to Louis who had a knowing look in his eyes.

The boys, uncomfortable at our little intimacy, began to talk amongst themselves.

"Hey, it's okay.." i whispered in her ear, "i'm here.. It's all going to be alright."

Cradling her into my arms, she began to lull off to sleep in my arms.

I could get used to holding her.