Status: Warning: Rated Pg- 13 for situational content, and older themes.

Fix You

Chapter 3

We arrived at the W Hotel, and Eve was still sleeping.

Everyone opened the doors and started piling out, as a i cradled Eve into my arms.

"Do you want me to get her?" Paul asked with outstretched arms.

"No." I responded sharply and automatically, pulling her tighter against me.

He raised an eyebrow at my behavior, "I mean, she really weighs nothing... I'll be fine carrying her up." I tried recovering for my actions, but he still wasn't buying it.

He continued to give me a little knowing smirk, which was irritating me.

Paul was like my second dad.

"Whatever." i said in a childish tone, "move."

I climbed out with her in my arms, and began the walk through the lobby.

She really did weigh nothing.. It slightly worried me.

Was she eating properly?

Starting to mumble, she tightened her arms that were already around my neck; i felt her snuggling her face into my neck.

A smile started to creep its way onto my face at her subconscious actions.

Carrying her through the door, i realized a dilemma; there was only one bed.

Deciding she'd get the bed, i tucked her in, and threw an extra blanket and pillow on the floor.

I watched her cuddle up to the pillow, and went to move a strand of pale blonde hair away from her face. Turning around, i began back to my makeshift bed.

"no.." she mumbled sleepily, "Don't go.."

Soothing her hair back, i figured she was dreaming. I began to walk back to my little spot on the floor, when i heard "Harry... " she was muttering in her sleep again, "you can't leave."

Deciding i needed to stay with her, I abandoned my spot on the floor for the bed.

I turned the light out, and crawled into the bed next to her and tried to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------

The next morning i woke up feeling more comfortable and warm than i have in a long time.

I groaned sleepily and opened my eyes; there was Eve laying on my chest, and i had my arms wrapped around her where she was locked against me.

Being too comfortable, i decided not move.

I really hope this all works out, because i could get used to waking up like this.

She began fluttering her eyes, so i spoke "morning, love."

Her eyes flashed open at my voice, she detatched herself from me like lightning, and backed up to the edge of the bed like i was toxic... That kind of hurt.

"i thought.. " she stuttered, "bad dream.. but you.. and him.. i.." her eyes welled up with tears.

My heart fluttered at seeing her tears, "hey now, what's wrong, babe?"

"I thought that you were Travis for a second.. and then i realized your frame was a bit bigger, then i heard your voice.." her voice cracked, "i'm sorry."

"It's okay, hun." i sat up and pulled her stiff figure into my arms, and gave her a long hug.

She visibly melted into my arms, and wrapped her body around mine, her facing hiding in my chest.

"Better?" i asked with a smile.

Nodding her head with a smile, she pecked my cheek; which left me grinning like a 5 year old on Christmas.

"Come on, lets go get some food." i suggested.

She tensed at my words, "I'm not very hungry, Harry.."

I got momentarily dazed when she said my name, but recovered. "You need to eat something."

She gave in, and followed me off the bed.

Oh yes, i need to ask her about her aversion to eating and why she weighed so little, first though:

"Would you like to change into something more comfortable?" i asked politely.

Nodding, she replied, "Yes please!" giggling like a child.

"Just go pick something out of the closet." i smiled, and pointed towards the small wardrobe on the other side of the room.

I saw her pick out one of my classic flannels, and she decided on wearing the same jeans she wore the night before.

While she went into the bathroom to change, i phoned room service.

She was going to eat, whether she liked it or not.

Ordering fruit, eggs, toast, jam, pancakes, and anything else i could find; i figured she wouldn't have an excuse not to eat.

Waiting, i began to think about how lovely her smile was.. Not the fake one she gave the boys last night, but no the gorgeous one she had while giggling.

As i caught myself thinking about her, i scolded myself.

This girl would be the literal death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the feedback guys, please keep giving it! :) <3