Status: Warning: Rated Pg- 13 for situational content, and older themes.

Fix You

Chapter 4

When she walked back out, i gave her a smile at her nervous behavior.

"I ordered some food for us." i told her simply, trying to gauge her reaction. She tensed for a minute, then calmed her posture; i could tell though she wasn't to keen for our breakfast arrival.

Nodding she replied, "Alright, thank you."

"It's really no problem at all." i gave her another warm smile.

Just as i suspected, when the our food arrived, she looked the least bit happy.

"Why the morose face, babe?" i asked.

Her eyes swept over the trays of food, that she'd be force to consume.. "I just... i've never been a big breakfast person.."

"Your stick thin, Eve." i sighed, "Tell me the truth."

Getting a glassy look, she muttered, "Thats mostly true, anyway."

"Tell me the whole truth," i demanded, "If you're to be living with Lou and I, I should at least now a decent amount about you."

"Like i said, its the part truth," she hesitated before continuing, "i've just never been a lunch or dinner person either.... Travis used to force me to eat, on occasion, so i'm not exactly thin.. i could still shed a few pounds, and then i might be skinnier though!"

I felt myself angered by her words, did she not see herself in a mirror?

"No, you couldn't!" i told her practically at a yell, "You're almost a stick! You'd be much more attractive, if you weren't so thin."

Her eyes went wide, and she started letting loose tears.

Oh god.. Realizing how that came out, i tried to back track.

"No, no... Evelyn, i didn't mean it like that, "She continued to pour out tear after tear, "I meant you don't need to lose weight to be beautiful. You already are, and if you weighed more, i'd still think you were gorgeous; i didn't mean you weren't attractive, love."

I reached out to pull her into a hug, but she retracted from me. Ouch.

"Please forgive me, Eve." i gave her my puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

She looked up, "I'm not mad at you, Harry... I just need to be by myself for a bit, okay?"

I nodded my head, "But you still have to eat."

"Harry-"

"No." I interrupted her, "Whether you like it or not, you'll be eating."

She simply nodded, with a blanched look on her face.

Great, i've put her back in her shell.

"Look, Eve.. I only said that stuff because i care about you, and i think you look lovely. Not even lovely, you're stunning and perfect." i told her honestly.

"okay." she reponded.

Wonderful.

I'm an asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, its so short. I'm really busy, but wanted to update for you guys.