Status: Warning: Rated Pg- 13 for situational content, and older themes.

Fix You

Chapter 5

Eve POV

Harry left the room for a bit, so i could have some space.

He was ridiculous to think i was mad at him for what he said; he was my savior, i'd always owe him.

It just hurt.. his words hurt. I mean, i knew i wasn't attractive, but to be told out loud by someone as good looking as Harry..?

I knew he was a good guy though, because when he realized that he spoke his thoughts out loud, he tried to lie and say i was beautiful anyway.

Only a good guy would do that for me, whether i knew he was lying or not.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a door slamming.

"What's crackin, beautiful?" Asked the blonde, Irish lad, who was in the car with us last night.

Pointing at my food instead of answering, he took notice of my mood.

"Hey now, what's wrong?" He murmured sitting on the bed next to me.

His voice was very soothing, and calmed my nerves a bit.

"Nothing," i told him softly, "i'm just not too hungry and Harry is forcing me to eat." Okay it wasn't a complete lie, i really didn't want any food.

The only part of me that would ever be attractive is my weight, and i was going to keep it down.

I weighed 109 pounds.

"How about this?.." he pondered, and i gave him the signal to continue, "What if i feed you bites, and you feed me bites? That way you only have to eat half the food, and it can be a competition; whoever can get more on one fork."

I thought about what he said, and it was actually a good idea.

"Okay.." i agreed giving him a small smile.

As we took turns feeding each other, the amount on our spoons and forks got larger and larger.

I started giggling, as one of the bites i gave him started to dribble down his chin.

"What?" He chuckled, trying to wipe it, but only smearing it further on his face.

Picking up the napkin, i dabbed at his chin, while we continued our laughing like school children.

Niall gave me a smile and wink, "Thank you."

"No, THANK YOU!.." i giggled, "I probably wouldn't have eaten anything without you.."

His voice got really low and quiet, "It was no problem whatsoever."

We continued to look at each other a little dazed, until we heard, "Well wasn't that entirely too cute."

I turned my head and saw Harry standing there with a grimace on his face.

Suddenly feeling guilty, i scooted further away from Niall.

Why i felt guilt at all was beyond me. Harry wasn't my boyfriend, nor were we dating, but i felt like i cheated on him.

I didn't even do anything with Niall though, for god sakes!!

What was this boy doing to me?

"I got her to eat, Harry! Just like you told me too.." Niall trailed off nervously, looking at his band mate.

Wait.. He was only helping me because Harry told him to?

So he really didn't care about whether i had eaten or not, and that moment probably meant nothing to him?

"Can you leave?" i asked Niall as politely as possible.

He looked a little hurt at my wanting him gone. I know it was faux hurt though.

Why would he care whether i wanted him here or not?

Instead of replying, the irishman stood up and walked out.

As soon as he was out of the room, i threw myself into Harry and gave him a hug.

Why you ask? I have no idea. There was obviously a screw loose in my head at the moment.

Luckily, as too save me some embarrassment, he hugged me back just as tight.

"Thank you." i told him simply.

He just continued to hug me, where i felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i'm making this into a Harry vs. Niall story.. Lol. Whoops, oh well, wherever the road leads on this one..