Status: Soon.

Huntington Heartbeat

Thanks to her cousin, Jimmy, Florence was hired to photograph the hard rock band, Avenged Sevenfold on tour. At first, she was completely star struck, but as time went on, she became very accustom to the band and how things went on the road. She got along just well with everyone...well, everyone except for the lead singer, Matt. She loathed him and she learned to avoid him at all costs. Soon, she realizes that the photography business isn't taking her where she wants to go, so she decides to quit and move on. But before she could resign, something happens that changes her mind completely. Something that changes everything.
  1. Chapter One
    “Florence, in all the years you have worked for us, you have never approached me to just ask me something. Spit it out.”
  2. Chapter Two
    "A penny for your thoughts." I heard a familiar voice say, coming up beside of me. Surprise, surprise. It was Matt. "Just a penny?" I asked, a fake smile forming on my lips.
  3. Chapter Three
    "And what the hell are you wearing?! It's ***ing breakfast not a red carpet ***ing event!"
  4. Chapter Four
    “Goddamn it Jimmy, I am not cleaning that. Clean it up!”
  5. Chapter Five
    "Easy!" I told Matt, moving to stand in front of him. I gave him a seductive look as I took my attention to Gabbie, grabbing her waist and pulling her flush against me. I stared at her seductively, licking my lips before I leaned in closer.
  6. Chapter Six
    "No...Flor, I know I didn't talk to you a lot, but that doesn't mean that I didn't pay attention to you."