Games Psychos Play

Chapter 12: Interlude

The door loudly creaked open and I didn’t think much of it. I didn’t think to turn around to see who it was because I figured it was Mike making sure I hadn’t banged my head against the wall enough times to knock me out. The door closed and I could still feel the presence of someone in the room and by the time I turned around to see who it was a pair of hands had grabbed my wrists and covered my mouth. A heavy body laid on top of me and quiet “shhh” left the lips of my intruder. My breathing was heavy and for the first time in a long time fear had overtook my body.
“I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth and you’re not going to scream.” He said. He removed his hand slowly and surely I attempted to scream. He then slammed his hand on my throat, leaned in close and threatened to kill me with his hands; he squeezed tighter. I was silent and shaking, eyes wide with fear. He began to fiercely kiss the side of my face, down to my lips and down to my chest, his hand still tight on my neck.
“Take off your pants” He said. I shook my head, and forced out the word
“No” He squeezed his hand tighter and repeated the statement. “No.” I said again. Immediately his hand flew across my face, and the tears rolling down my cheeks cooled the sting.
“Take them off.” He said releasing my hands; I pulled my pants off and he pulled them down to my ankles with his free hand. After a few more sloppy kisses he inserted himself inside me and continues to thrust for what felt like hours but what was really just minutes. Every thrust felt like an invasion, an intrusion, and when he’d pull out he was taking everything that was me. He finally finished and gave me one last kiss to seal the deal. “I knew you’d be good” he whispered in my ear. He stood, pulled up his pants, and left me bare and cold. I cried the whole night in the corner of my bed, shivering and shaking. Whatever warm, loving, normal part of me had been torn away from me; I was cold, and now heartless.