Games Psychos Play

Chapter 6: Stripped

Time.... I once heard time heals all wounds. Time is what ties us all together, it's the past, the present, and the future. Time is what reminds us the opportunities we'll receive in the future but it also haunts of the past.

Dr. Brown enters time and time again along with nurse Patricia. He scolds her about the amount of sedative she used and she stands their coldly as if she feels no remorse. I lay still and continue to stare at the ceiling. The leather braces that hold me to my bed stick to my ankles and wrists, my cold sweat their glue. I wanted so desperately just to e able close my legs together because of the feeling that my lady business is out the open for everyone to see but I got over it after the second day when the nurse gave me a sponge bath. She not knowing not only had she stripped me of my clothes and the dirt stuck to my skin but she stripped me of my dignity. Lying their cold and naked for the world to see. I just laid still and stared at the ceiling as if was some helpless child unable to even think for themselves much clean themselves. I hadn't heard Jakes voice in days, I assumed he was there a he always was but he never said anything, but ten again neither had I. I wasn't sure how many days I had been locked up, I counted 12 meals, 3 meals a day, 4 days. Tick, tick, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, the clock never stopped. Sometimes I would scream out at night, begging to turn the clock off. Someone, I again assuming it was James would enter and stand, not saying a word. Morning came and my tears and screams woulda stop, and clock... Tick tock, tick tock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long! I hope everyone continues to read the story! I am in the process of finishing.