I Miss You!

Chapter 4

The next day I was quick to get ready, and started making my way to the coffee shop, because I woke up a tad bit late. It was quite close so I didn’t have to run, I just did some fast paced walking. When I got to the coffee shop I seen him sitting at a table alone, so I went in, ordered coffee, and sat with him. I was very nervous, because this was my first time out with someone other than Dean. Mark and I had gotten along so well, and he was such a sweetie so I decided to let him take me to dinner, like he had initially wanted to. He told me to that he’d text me when he wanted to go to dinner. So we quickly departed from each other, but not before he gave me a kiss, and not a sweet cheek kiss, it was a full on the lips kiss. The kiss was pretty innocent but it still left me completely confused. When I went home Dean was quick to greet me and ask how our coffee date was. I truthfully told him everything, including the kiss. I expected him to say that he was sketched out like I was, but instead he found it so lovely. Dean thought it was absolutely great that Mark kissed me, so I guess that calmed my nerves about the kiss, but not much. The kiss actually had me completely second guessing whether or not I should do dinner with him. I just didn’t want to get that close to someone when I was still so in love with Dean. It sucked that Dean couldn’t be with me like I had wanted but I guess that is what comes with accepting the fact that he’s dead. As I was getting ready for bed I had gotten a text from Mark asking how Saturday at 7 o’clock sounded for dinner. I agreed, even though that kiss left me a little weary about if I actually wanted to do this. I wasn’t sure I wasn’t ready to move on, even though I knew I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, this is short, and it sucks. I've been gone for like 2 weeks camping so I just threw this together and I'm sorry. My next update should be a lot longer, I just felt bad for taking so long to update!