He's Our Pet Human

The Dare He Shouldn't Have Took

Blood was smeared across the steps, death smelled strongly around the mansion, head stones went around it like a crown, A rusted iron fence wrapped around the yard. Frank approached the door of the Way mansion.
He should have NEVER taken that dare because in the few minutes that he has to run, there is a chance that he will become a vampire's captive for the rest of his human life... IF... They don't kill him first. Frank knocked on the door and began to run but instead he fell through the porch like a trap door, falling on a pet bed, Frank struggled to get up, it may seem soft but under the bed was concrete. Frank struggled to pull himself up. his palm was bloody. He lied on the floor helplessly as footsteps approached him.
"Look what we have here mikey." A cold yet warm voice sneered.
"A little human who goes crying to his mommy!" Another one yelled. Frank thought this was mikey since he couldn't see.
A sharp kick pierced Frank's stomach. He shrieked and covered his body up.
"Well you better get used to it because you're staying here for a while." The voice known as Mikey said.
"Don't worry we don't act this mean, It's our father's bidding so don't take it so seriously." The warm voice said.
"Gerard. Get him something to eat. He must be starving." Mikey exclaimed.
It was true Frank had only eaten enough not to starve to death in the past few weeks.
Gerard got down on his knees and pushed a bowel of bits of human food toward Frank.
He held out a water bottle to him as well.
Frank took it and began to eat a few bites.
He learned to recognize Gerard from Mikey by their voices until he could come out of the cage.
"GERARD! MIKEY! GET UP HERE!" A voice thundered.
Frank dashed into the shadows.
"Sorry Frank we have to go."
"See you after school."
·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.