Misty.

02.

Zayn groaned, hand automatically shooting up to his burning throat. If he didn't know any better, he would've thought he had just drank from the fires of Mordor. He sat up, tongue grazing over his lips where there was a slight tingling and pushing his fingers through his flattened hair. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember anything from the night before.

Beginning to push himself up, his hand brushed over the body next to his and he looked down. Next to him laid a naked girl with bright blue hair and skin as pale as the clouds. No matter how rude he thought it was, Zayn couldn't shift his eyes away from the beauty in front of him.

“Hey.” He said, nudging her softly and expecting to wake up. He didn't want to but it was time for him to get back to the apartment. When she didn't move, he nudged her again before leaning down to check if she was breathing. Her breath was sketchy, coming out in small intervals. Zayn sighed, pushing himself up from the ground and walking over to where his shirt lay. He picked it up before jogging back over and carefully sliding it onto the girl.

He was just going to leave, go back to his apartment and sit around like he wanted but he knew that he couldn't just leave her there. She was sleeping and naked and he knew someone would take advantage of her.

He walked over, nudging her again before lifting her up and carrying her bridal style back to the apartment.

“Zayn, where have you-” Paul began as soon as Zayn walked through the door, stopping when he noticed the small girl in his arms. Paul made an 'O' shape with his mouth and Zayn pushed past him, walking into his room and laying the girl on the bed. He watched her, her chest rising and falling slowly, her blue hair dusted across his bed. He leaned over, running his finger over her cheek before shaking his and leaving the room.

“Where is she?” Harry asked, when Zayn stepped into the kitchen. All the boys sat around the island, staring intently at their friend. Zayn pulled himself onto a stool and took a piece of bacon off of Niall's plate, causing the boy to send Zayn a deadly glare.

“She's in my room.” Zayn said. Three of the boys quickly ran to opposite side of the apartment, leaving only Liam and Zayn around the island. Zayn ducked his head, continuing to pick off of Niall's plate as Liam stared over at him. Things between the two hadn't been very good; Liam didn't approve of the way Zayn brought back a different girl every night and Zayn didn't approve of Liam's 'Daddy Direction' ways.

“So, you brought her back?” Liam asked, staring over at the boy. Zayn looked up, narrowing his eyes at him before shrugging. He didn't have to explain himself to Liam if he didn't want to.

“She has blue hair.” Louis chortled, walking back into the kitchen and throwing his hands up in surprise. Zayn nodded, a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips. Her blue hair is beautiful he thought to himself. “She could be a mermaid or something.”

“Lou, mermaids don't exist.” Liam said, pushing away from the island and grabbing a cold water from the fridge. “And if they did, I’m pretty sure the last place they would want to be is on land.”

Image

Misty was in pain. Her whole body hurt even though she was currently laying in the softest thing she had ever felt. She stretched her arms out above her head and opened her eyes, expecting to see the blue water she was so used to. When she saw the beige walls and plushy mattress, her eyes bulged and she quickly pushed the blanket off of her body.

She stared down at the legs in front of her, her fingers brushing softly over them. Until this moment, she had completely forgotten about the night before. Her fingers then moved up to the shirt that occupied her body, pulling at it softly and letting the smell sink into her skin.

Where was she? And how did she get here?

She didn't want to but she pushed herself out of the bed, her new legs collapsing beneath her causing her to hit the floor. She sucked in a deep breath, pulling herself back up and holding onto the wall for support.

She walked out of the room, examining everything as close as she could. Her fingers traced over every outline, brushed over every piece of cloth, leaving her fingers tingling for more. They had none of this stuff where she came from, only large clam shells, slimy seaweed and pointy rocks.

She could hear some talking coming from a different room and she walked towards it, hands pulling at the edge of the shirt.

“I don't really know. She was just beside me when I woke up.” A raspy voice said. Misty walked forward, looking into the room and seeing the boys from yesterday and the one she had rescued. She stood in the entrance, smiling at him as the other boys stared at her. Zayn turned, eyes landing on the girl and a smile pulling at his lips. “You're awake.” He said.

Misty walked forward, staring at him as she reached towards him and brushed her hand across his jaw. Zayn knitted his eyebrows as she ran her hands over his face. Her human was alive. Misty smiled and threw her arms around him, squeezing him tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented. :) Sorry it's been a while. I've been super busy.

Hope you enjoy!! :)