Misty.

03.

Misty liked the way her human felt beneath her. She didn't know how long she had herself wrapped around him, hands running softly down his back. She liked the way his muscles contracted as he gave into the hug and put his arms around her also, she liked the way he smelled of the ocean reminding her of home, she liked the way she could feel his heart beating and his chest rising in sync with hers.

She liked him. All of him.

Pulling away, she looked around at the other boys, walking around the kitchen and touching each of their faces softly. They were all so different and so beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as her human. She stopped in front of Harry, reaching up and pulling at one of his curls which then sprung back to it's original form. She dropped her mouth, pulling at it again and laughing. Never had she seen something so bouncy in her life.

She ran over to Zayn, capturing his hand in hers and pulled him off of the stool and over to Harry. She looked from Zayn to the curl, lifting his hand to it and nodding eagerly. Zayn raised his eyebrow; it was like she had never seen curly hair before. He looked at Harry who simply shrugged, allowing him to pull slightly on the curl.

Misty turned away from the boy and bounded back through the door she came in and ended up in the living room, staring at Paul as he stared back at her. She tried to figure him out; he was different than the other boys, older and bigger. He must have been their dad.

“Hello.” He smiled, stretching his hand and waiting for her to shake it. She looked down, running her tongue over her lip before bending down and poking the top of it. She smiled and turned away, looking around the apartment curiously. The boys walked into the living room, all standing next to Paul as they watched the girl examine everything in the room. “Is she a bit mental?” Paul leaned over and whispered into Zayn ear. Zayn shrugged and walked towards the girl, resting his hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at him, a grin spread all the way across her face.

She threw her arms around him again and laughed. “Do we need to get you a taxi home?” He asked, once she pulled away. At the mention of her home, Misty's smile dropped and she looked down to her legs. She missed her tail; she missed the way it sparkled and shined, the way her golden scales danced in the sunlight and the way her blue scales blended with the sea. “Are you alright?” He asked.

Misty looked up at him, almost immediately getting lost in his brown eyes. She knew she couldn't go home, not yet. There was no way she could swim back with a pair of legs. She knew she would have to wait until the next full moon; that was when the spell would wear off and her tail would finally come back.

“I don't think she talks.” Niall said, walking over to Zayn and clapping his friend on the back. Misty looked to the blonde boy and then back to Zayn before she dropped her head again. She could talk, just not the human language.

“Of course she can talk.” Zayn pushed him away before turning back to Misty. “What's your name, love?” He asked. Misty glanced up at him then to the other boys. Her name. She could say her name.

“M-m-misty.” She stuttered out softly. Zayn smiled, resting his hand on her lower back and leading her back over to the rest of the boys.

“These are my mates, Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and Paul.” She nodded, turning to look at Zayn. She pressed her finger to his chest and smiled. “And I’m Zayn.” He whispered.

“Zayn.” She mimicked, smiling at him.

He nodded, “Yeah. Do we need to get you a taxi?” He repeated the question. Misty shook her head and turned away from Zayn, continuing to run her fingers along everything she could.

“Great, you brought back a stalker. Now she's never going to leave.” Liam huffed, Zayn shooting a glare over at him. Liam raised his hands in defense before walking back into the kitchen, the other boys following suit.

“Do I need to make her leave?” Paul asked. Zayn shook his head, watching Misty as she smiled over at him.

“No, let her stay for a while.” Zayn said. Paul shrugged and disappeared into his room.

Zayn sat on the edge of the couch, bringing his fingers up to his mouth and chewing on the skin around his nails. This girl, this blue headed girl was a mystery to him and he wanted to get to know her more. Even if it meant spending every waking moment with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Misty's cute. She so curious. But i'm sure if you were a mermaid with new legs, you'd be curious too. ;) Haha