Outta This World

4

“Hello?” I said confused and my dad spoke, I waked off to my room talking to my dad before agreeing to ring my mom and he hung up and I rang my mom straight away. She told me she was busy and she might have to stay another week but not to worry she was working things out for me, I put the phone down and was about to go downstairs when my phone rang again and I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Harry,” I said to hear my brother sounding worried down the phone “What’s up?” I asked, “Where are you?” “At the Jonas’ why?” I asked confused. “Oh good I thought you were home alone still” he replied. I explained I had never been home alone I’d moved straight into here when dad left and that he did in fact already know this and I resigned to the fact he was drunk and I told him I was fine and hung up.

I headed downstairs to see everyone sat in the lounge and I walked in to see Joe move up for me to sit next to him “Okay?” he asked and I nodded as he wrapped his arm round me and I rested my head on his shoulder. The movie finished and he stood up as everyone else got up, he signalled for me to follow him so I did and he walked upstairs to his room.

He laid on his bed and I curled up next to him “You should live with us forever” he whispered and I smiled “That’s a long time Joe” I replied and he nodded rolling to face me “It is but I wouldn’t mind” he said before kissing me, we’d met at an awards show and we seemed to get on. We swapped numbers and we hung out for a while before anything happened, if I was honest I never saw it coming we lived in different worlds but it didn’t seem to matter.

He had his world and I had mine but we both made room for each other and I liked it, he was great to be around and we got on so well, not to mention he was extremely good looking. We’d been dating 6 months and although he was always busy working we managed to make it work for us, if I was completely honest I didn’t want this job for the money or the success it could potentially bring me.

I wanted this job because it meant more time with him; the further I got a long in the auditions the more I thought I really wanted to do this but then part of me thought that I didn’t want it like the girl wanted it.

There was a knock on the door and his mom walked in “Sweetie it’s time you all went to bed” she said and I stood up rubbing my eyes tired “Night you two” she said before walking off and we shouted after her. He stood up hugging me “Night baby” he whispered before kissing me and I nodded “Night” I replied as I walked off to my own room.