Korlaydda

Highschool is awkward

Kylie's p.o.v

I strutted down the hall of the small highschool, twirling a strand of my gorgeous brown curls around my finger. I smiled, gnawing on a peice of gum that had lost flavor about ten minutes ago. I owned this school, no, this town. A sadistic giggle left my throat, and I lifted my chin. I knew they were all looking at me, the girls in envy, the boys in lust. It felt amazng, knowing they all wanted me, or better yet, wanted to be me.

Domoniqua's p.o.v

Watching the bitch strut down the hallway as if she owned everything made me feel sick. But, nevertheless, it didn't much matter. Hanging with her gave me a few more popularity points, so I acted as if we were best friends. It was a small price to pay to have all te students in the school envy me. I put on a fake smile and turned to her, "Kylie!"

Carolina's p.o.v

With a loud squeal, I ran up to Lisa and threw my arms around her shoulders. "Baby!" I planted a fat kiss on her cheek, giggling softy. "I missed you!"

She smiled at me, the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. "I missed you, too, gorgeous." She said softly, kissing my forehead. We ignored the looks everyone gave us and went, hand in hand, into the school.

Bryan's p.o.v

I winced at all the sounds, the giggling of the girls, the irritating noises from the boys as they checed the girls out. I hated it. This school was a terrible place, a prison that I needed desperatly to get out of. The only reason I stayed was walking towards me right now, a large smile on her gorgeous face.

"Becka!" I smiled, holding my arms out for her. She happily entered my embrace, wrapping her small arms around me.

"Bryan," She said, resting her head on my shoulder. "I missed you. This weekend was way too long than it should have been."

I laughed and nodded. "How was rock climbing with your family?"

"Well, Tara fell," She giggled, her eyes lighting up. "And we came home early. But I couldn't get a hold of you," She poked my chest. "You, sir, need to turn your phone back on."

I shrugged, my nose wrinkling. "Well, you know my dad. He doesn't ever want to help me out. My next paycheck, I swear."

Rebecka's p.o.v

I smiled at Bryan and placed a kiss on his cheek. I wondered if he knew how much I like him. I doubt it. He's so perfect, and I'm...Well, nevermind. I shouldn't think like that. I'm a good person. It wasn't my fault, what happened to me. I definitly shouldn't have told him about it, but I couldn't help it.There was something about him that made me want to tell him everything. And he didn't judge me for it. Maybe that's why I loved him so much.

I couldn't so well as keep thinking about it, ecspecialy with the rest of my friends coming towards me. I put on a fake smile and greeted my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just the chapter that introduced all of my characters (: Comment and rate, I would love to hear what you guys think.