Status: work in Progress

Everything About You

Five Angry Girls

Ariel had gone home that night feeling a little strange. Butterflies flying in her stomach at the way the night had gone and slight tears in her eyes with the way Paul had treated her. But right now none of that mattered she placed both the numbers into her cell phone as she called her best friend Athena.

“Yellow?” Athena’s voice was kind of quiet and groggy meaning that Ariel had woken her up. Go figure, Ariel rolled her eyes.

“Hey Thena, its Ari,” Athena groaned and sat up in her bed. She had been sleeping but when Ariel called she knew that she needed to get up because it could mean anything.

“Yes Ari?” She sighed as she stood up off the bed and started to pace the room.

“So, would you go to a concert with me tomorrow?” Ariel’s voice was sheepish and Athena had a feeling this would be another boy adventure.

“What kind of Concert?”

“A music concert!”

“What kind of music concert, you know what I’m saying so don’t get smart or I’m going back to bed!” Athena groaned into the phone.

“A One direction concert…”Ariel held the phone about a foot away from her ear awaiting the scream that was bound to come from the other end. Athena dropped the phone. One direction had been a band she liked not just liked loved; they reminded her of the boys she’d gone to school with. They made her happy; they reminded her that not all guys were heartless pricks.

“How did you meet them?” Athena’s breathing was uneven as she picked up the phone again. She wasn’t a manic fan girl this band just gave her hope and she couldn’t really explain why.

“I was at the club tonight and I guess they are in town tonight, they showed up at the club and I was being my usual self.” Ariel giggled hearing Athena’s breathy response. “And Harry was grinding up on me, and we were dancing and it was awesome, he invited me back to their hotel but their guard called me a whore pretty much so I volunteered to leave...” Athena interrupted.

“He didn’t seriously call you a whore did he!?”

“He called me a hooker, but they gave me backstage passes for the concert tomorrow night and their phone numbers so you wanna come with me?” Ariel had a gotten in her pjs and crawled into bed as she talked to Athena.

“Um, yes, I’ll come pick you up early and we’ll head over as early as we can, and miss the next time you run into them in a club call me first!!” Ariel laughed.

“Whatever you say Athena, now I need to sleep ok? Get some rest as well we’ll meet up tomorrow.” Ariel hummed listening for Athena’s quiet good bye before hanging up the phone. She sighed when did anything good like this happen to her? Oh well, for now it wasn’t something for her to worry about.

The next day was pretty much a blur for Ariel because Athena had shown up way to early this morning and woken Ariel up going through both their wardrobes before insisting they go shopping. By the time they’d gotten back from shopping Ariel feet were killing her and it was time to get ready and head to the concert. It had taken them both almost an hour to get ready because they were bumping into each other and fussing over each other.

They both looked stunning by the end of the hour though. Athena’s long black hair was curled in and her brown eyes were lined with white eyeliner that made the color of her eyes pop even more. She was wearing Black and white stripped skinny jeans that made her seem a lot taller than she normally looked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55225562

Ariel was wearing tight Black skinny jeans that had jewels down the side of the pant leg. She had on a light purple lace top and a light purple spaghetti strap top under it so her bra wasn’t showing. Her eyes were lined with a brown highlighting her Blue eyes. Both the girls were wearing a pair of jeweled out heals to make them both seem just a little bit taller. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55223847

They both took off towards the arena slightly shocked at the line of girls that was already there. It was about an hour before the show would even start but Niall had texted Ariel and told them to come so she assumed it would be fine. Athena let out a small breath she wasn’t the best with crowds it had to do with her past but she just brushed it off grabbing her best friends hand and walking up to the security entrance holding out the badges they’d been given.

“Alright they are waiting for you girls,” This body guard was bigger than the one from the night before and it caused Ariel to kind of shrink into Athena as he lead the way back stage and pushed the dressing room door open.

Liam and Zayn both looked caught up in an interview. Niall and Harry were sitting on the floor playing on what looked like Nintendo DS’, obviously pretty involved in what they were doing. Louis was on the couch asleep with his girlfriend cradling his head in her lap. Athena and Ariel looked at each other giggling slightly. Ariel cleared her throat and all the boys (excluding the sleeping boy) turned to look at the door. The noise Harry made when he spotted them was something between a sound an excited Cat would make and a purr.

“You came!” Harry shouted as he raced over the blonde trailing him as he swept Ariel off her feet wrapping her in a huge hug. Ariel squealed not used to being responded to so affectionately, not once in her life had any one gotten that excited to see her. She’d dealt with a lot of abuse and hate in her child hood so to have someone great her with this much affection after just meeting her once made her s stomach swoop.

“I told you I would come!” Ariel laughed as she gently pulled away so she could at least look at Harry’s face. He just grinned obviously excited that she really had shown up. She found herself getting lost in just how soft the boy’s lips looked. She just wanted to lean in and kiss them again.

“And who might you be?” The Irish accent snapped her out of her day dreamy thoughts about kissing Harry. She glanced toward Athena whose cheeks had become covered in a small blush.

“I’m Athena, Ariel’s best friend and baby sitter,” she smirked glancing over at the red head that flipped her off and seemed to just cuddle back into Harry who still refused to untangle himself from the hug he’d originally gotten himself into with Ariel.

“Well, Athena, Ariel why don’t you two come on in,” Niall urged gently taking Athena’s hand and leading her into the room looking absolutely smitten with her after just one look. It was absolutely adorable, though as Paul watched the girls he could see that Harry was absolutely smitten with the girl he’d met last night as well.

“What are you and Niall playing?” Ariel hummed as they were lead back over to the floor where the boys had been playing. Harry sat down first pulling Ariel onto his lap as he went. Niall slid back onto the floor Athena folding herself neatly next to him and rolling her eyes at her best friend who seemed very content on Harry’s lap in his way.

“Pokémon,” Niall grinned showing his braces as he picked the gaming machine back up and clicked it back on. Harry wound his arms around Ariel who was sitting in his lap, her head rested against his shoulder. It was so nice to be held again and she couldn’t bring herself to pull away and be a decent human being and give the poor guy his space. Though it was HIM that pulled HER into his lap, so she didn’t have to be a good person and pull away, He picked up his Ds and clicked it on.

“Seriously? You invited her back and all you are going to do is play on your DS?” The girls glanced at Liam who had just finished his interview. He looked unimpressed at the two boys. Niall glared at Liam slightly before realizing he was probably right. He probably should turn the DS off and pay attention to Athena. Though Athena didn’t mind him doing his own thing.

“Be nice will you Liam, it’s bad enough Ariel had to deal with Paul’s insults last night” A very sleepy voice called. Ariel let out a small chuckle at the sound of someone defending her again. Athena’s chest puffed up as the insults from last night were brought up.

“Speaking of that,” Athena stood up and Niall put his Ds down looking amused as the tiny brunette puffed up and walked over sticking her finger in his face. “Never call my best friend a hooker again!” She sounded so stern and she looked ready to take on the man that was almost two feet taller than she was and at least 100 pounds heavier than her tiny frame.

“Um?” Paul looked at the small girl slightly confused and not intimidated in any way possible. She poked her finger against his chest firmly.

“I like her she’s feisty!” Danielle (Liam’s Girlfriend) Called out from where she was sitting on the floor. Ariel laughed shaking her head and practically hiding her face in Harry’s shirt trying not to get too wrapped up in just how amazing the male smelled.

“Ariel is not a hooker! She works really hard! Just because you saw her dancing doesn’t make her a hooker it makes her a damn good dancer! Danielle’s a dancer I bet you never called her a Hooker!” Athena was ranting poking her finger hard into the older man’s chest and making rather valid points. Niall hopped up and rushed over slowly putting his arms around the small girl in front of Paul.

“It’s ok love,” He hummed gently. “We took care of it last night, it won’t be happening again.” He attempted to reassure the pissed off girl. She made an odd noise that was supposed to be intimidating but it sounded like a small kitten meowing. Ariel had to cover her mouth in order not to laugh at her friend’s attempt at being scary.

“He won’t be doing it again,” Louis spoke up again sending a glare towards Paul before his lips turned up into a smile at the little woman’s aggression.

“Seriously, Thea, I’m fine. It’s fine. Harry defended me,” Ariel poked her head over Harry’s shoulder. She was still firmly placed in his lap really not wanting to move from the warmth and comfort he provided her.

“He better not,” she grumped her arms coming down slowly away from poking him in the chest to settling at her side and leaning back into Niall who had a good grip on her waist and was dragging her away from an irritated looking Paul. Although everyone in the room was giggling at the fact that she’d gotten all up in his business and tried to ream him out.

“He won’t,” Niall reassured her before sitting back down next to Harry tugging on Athena’s waist so that she’d settle into his lap like Ariel had Harry’s.

“You better put a leash on that girl,” Paul’s voice sounded a little less joking than either of the girls really appreciated. Ariel squirmed and looked up at Paul glaring.

“Excuse me?” she hissed getting up to get in the man’s face but Harry grabbed her waist and held on for dear life. Niall shook his head as the little firecracker in his arms started to get up again.

“I said someone put a leash on her! I can’t have her running around and pissing off Fans!” Paul restarted as if he didn’t understand that it was a clue to walk out of the room without saying anything else.

“Paul, you have about three seconds to leave the room or I’m going to release the tigers on you.” Liam piped up. He was holding his own highly sassy girlfriend in his arms and Louis seemed to be doing the same. All the girls seemed furious he would imply that.

“Wh-“he stopped and looked at the girls before looking confused. Liam counted to three and all the boys’ previous holding feisty females released them on Paul. Paul suddenly regretted not leaving the room before the boys hit three. Suddenly four very angry women came rushing at him and he ran from the room. Zayn’s girlfriend Audrey wasn’t currently on tour with them or she would have been part of that crowd of angry females.