Status: work in Progress

Everything About You

Sick Baby.

“No!” Niall’s expression was unlike his carefree, loving expression he usually wore. Paul winced slightly at the severity written on the boys features.

“No? Niall there isn’t another option!” Paul groaned. “What do you want me to do about the fact that we leave tomorrow?” He looked at the blonde who’s pout was extremely too sad for such a happy kid.

“I want to take her on tour with us please? I mean I’m sure there’s something she could do for us? I mean you let all the other girls come on tour…”Niall sounded like a scorned child as he tried to make an argument for bringing them on tour.

“Yeah, Paul, you know when Harry gets back he’s going to throw a fit any way, and do you really want to make Nialler cry?” Liam spoke up (the logic one of the group). Paul glanced over to the boy who grinned. “I mean they can help set up the stage and keep us tidy and stuff let ‘em come” Liam reasoned.

“Alright fine, but have you even asked her if she WANTS to come on tour with you idiots?”Athena’s eyes grew to the size of quarters as she looked at Paul.

“That would be a really stupid question!” She huffed out in a laugh not even really realizing it had come out of her mouth until she heard snickers from around the room.

“Alright fine, as soon as Lou comes back with your friend and Harry we’ll get a car to take you and her to get your things together for the tour,”

“Can I go with her puh-lease Paul?” Niall had pulled out the puppy dog eyes again and Audrey was giggling in the corner. They all knew no one said no to the Niall puppy eyes. They were sad and big and just way to cute and sad to say no to.

“Alright fine! WHERE IS HARRY!” Paul shouted, Athena glared at him for being loud as Louis, Harry and Ariel appeared in the door way. Athena burst out in a fit of giggles at her best friend’s appearance. Ariel’s red hair was falling out of the neat pony tail she’d had it pulled up into. Her lips were red and kiss swollen, her shirt was bunched up and a small bit of her hip was showing. Harry’s top few buttons were undone; his hair was standing up in every direction. His lips were also red tinted with sparkles from Ariel’s lipstick and both of them looked a little breathless.

“What were we discussing?” Ariel hummed airily. Zayn had to shove his face into Audrey’s neck to keep from busting out laughing at the expression on Paul’s face at the appearance of the two young adults.

“We are going on tour with the boys! They are going to take us back to our places so we can get stuff together!” Athena tried to not sound so excited but she was ecstatic and she hoped that she sounded a little down to earth. Niall just looked at her adoringly, like she was the cutest person in that room.

“Awesome!” Harry cheered as he slid his arm around Ariel’s waist causing a breathy giggle to slip from her lips. “Wait I’m going with you to help you pack right?” He question and all Ariel could do was giggle again.

“Alright come on let’s get going!” Paul clapped his hands “Now there is still a ton of fans out there so what we are going to do is I’m going to send that half of you with Cameron and the security detail and I’m going to take these guys to the car with a few others. “ Paul explained and everyone nodded. The security came in and got Zayn, Louis, Liam, Danielle and Audrey and lead them out one door while Paul lead Harry, Ariel, Niall and Athena out another.

As soon as the door was pushed open there was a hushed noise before it broke out into screams that sounded like someone was being killed. Paul was shouting at the crowd to back up and not mob them. But no one seemed to be listening. Harry moved to Niall’s side and Ariel moved to Athena’s. Niall moved closer to Athena not wanting her to get knocked over.

“Everyone needs to move back!” Paul screamed again and a few fans backed up but not many. Ariel groaned as she was practically ripped from Athena and was pulled into the crowd of screaming fan girls. Athena let out a small shriek as she practically clung her body towards Niall.

“It’s ok Love we are almost to the car,” Niall attempted to reassure her not realizing they’d lost Ariel in the crowd just yet. The three that had been fighting the crowd successfully reached the car where there was a lot more security.

“Wait! We are missing Ariel!” Harry shouted. Paul panicked. Sure he wasn’t a huge fan of the girl just yet but he knew what these fan girls were capable of doing and it wasn’t pretty. “Paul! You have to find her!” Harry sounded desperate as he tried to dive back into the crowd. There was crying echoing around the fan girls but Paul was more concerned about spotting that damn red head.

“Harry! Get your ass in that car!” Paul urged not wanting him hurt. Harry shook his head letting out a soft whimper before stepping in front of Paul.

“EVERYONE BACK UP PLEASE, WE LOST SOME ONE IN THE CROWD WE NEED TO GET HER BACK SAFE AND SOUND!” Harry shouted and it was like as soon as he spoke up the fan girls quieted slightly well most of them. There were still those selfish fan girls who had no interest in any one else’s wants. The crowd began to look at each other before Ariel finally busted through a few fan girls. Her heart was racing a million miles a minute. She’d practically been trampled and swallowed by a sea of angry fan girls.

“ARIEL” Athena was screaming now as she spotted her best friend. Ariel’s shirt was ripped her earing had been ripped out of her ear and she looked like someone had stuck her in a giant blender or something scratches all up and down her arms. Harry went to run forward to grab Ariel but Paul stopped him not wanting the crowd to mob them again.

“Go get her.” Paul demanded to the guard standing next to him. The large bald guard rushed forward and scooped the small, pale Red head off her feet and carried her back to the car. Harry refused to climb into the car until the guard set Ariel in.

“I’m gonna be sick.” Ariel groaned slightly as she curled up pulling her knees to her chest. “One of them hit me in the stomach hard.” She whimpered. Harry strapped in next to her gently pulling her against him running his fingers through her hair.

“Shh, it’s ok love, I’m sorry they can get really rough sometimes,” Harry sounded slightly angry and Niall just shook his head. That was not ok he was just glad that Athena had gotten out of it unscathed. Harry kissed the top of Ariel’s head as they headed first to Athena’s place.

“Alright Ari, I’ma get out and go pack ok?” She looked towards her red head friend worried. Ariel nodded numbly trying to settle her stomach down.

“Alright you guys go pack you’ve got 15 minutes.” Paul urged as he climbed out with them worried about the color on the redheads face. She looked rather pale and like she was going to puke. Niall grabbed Athena’s hand and rushed into the house with her.

“Hey you ok?” Harry asked concerned as Ariel’s face contorted in pain. She shook her head the fans had gotten pretty rough with her and it had brought back horrible memories of her child hood.

“No...No I’m go...gonna be sick” She whimpered slightly. She threw the door to the car open and ran towards the house Harry trailing behind her. She burst into the house and found the first trashcan she could not wanting to throw up outside her friend’s house. She started to throw up into the trashcan. Harry standing behind her he had her hair pulled away from her face and his hand was gently rubbing her back.

“Shh, It’s ok we are safe now,” Harry comforted gently as he continued to comfort her as she continued to empty her stomach into the trashcan. Athena came out from her bed room Niall insisting on carrying her bags. She frowned when she spotted Ariel vomiting.

“I’ve got a little trashcan we can take for the trip to her house…and some pills she can take to settle her stomach once we get to her place.” Athena grabbed the trashcan and Niall brought her stuff out to the car Harry picked up Ariel easily and carried her back to the car once she’d stopped throwing up. He set her in his lap as they drove the short drive to her apartment.

“Alright come on let’s get her stuff packed and back to the hotel. I’ll call and arrange some kind of distraction so that the girls won’t be as bad.” Paul promised as Athena and everyone else climbed out of the car. Harry was carrying Ariel piggy back style as they went into the apartment complex and up to Ariel’s room.

It didn’t take long for the four of them to throw a bunch of stuff together. Ariel was helping as much as she could but she spent most of her time running back and forth to the bathroom and Harry would run off to help her. After about twenty minutes they all made their way back to the car and to the hotel in record time. Mainly because Paul didn’t want to have to deal with what would happen if she puked in the car. Though when they pulled up to the hotel there was another mob of fan girls, Athena pushed her door open narrowly missing a fans face.

“BACK THE HELL UP!” Athena screamed and all the screaming seemed to stop and they looked at her in shock almost. Niall climbed out of the car taking her hand gently kind of surprised at the way she’d just handled the crowd. “They love you guys and I love you guys but seriously. My friend is sick and we just want to get her upstairs without any more violent attacks.” Athena said a little more calm now.

Harry stepped out of the car and Ariel climbed onto his back setting her head against his shoulder. He looked like he’d kill any one that so much as moved a muscle. Paul smiled appreciatively at Athena and the Crowd. The crowd let out a few screams as Harry rushed into the hotel Ariel on his back. Athena sighed softly as Paul told them to go ahead and go inside and that he’d get the bags and such and brings them in. They nodded and made their way in without any one getting mobbed as well.

“Come on, why don’t you take her upstairs and get her changed I’ll let the other boys know you are here and we’ll have a meet up in your hotel room Harry,” Paul instructed. Harry just nodded carrying Ariel up the stairs one small suitcase attached to his belt loops as he brought her up to the hotel room he could feel his shoulder suddenly starting to get damp and then a small sniffle followed the sudden dampness.

“Oh sweetie, don’t cry.” Harry’s heart nearly broke in half as he felt her shake a little in his arms. He hated when girls cried because he always just wanted to make it better. “Come on sweetheart we are almost to the room,” he tried to sooth as they finally walked up to the room and quickly pushed his way into the room setting Ariel down on a bed.

“I’m sorry” she sniffled her hands hiding her face now. Harry’s heart sunk even more as he kneeled down slowly in front of her shaking his head. He gently ran his fingers over her arms pulling her hands away from her tear stained face.

“Don’t apologize love,” he smiled leaning up and wiping the tears off her face tenderly. “Do you want help changing or would you like for me to turn away so you can get changed?” Ariel let out a pathetic sounding laugh she’d never met someone who was such a gentleman. No one ever asked what she wanted.

“I…I need help” She mumbled as she grabbed at the bottom of her shirt trying to pull it over her head and only succeeding in getting herself stuck in it. Harry let out a small laugh before reaching over and helping her get the first shirt off and then the under shirt. She needed his help getting out of her way to tight jeans as well and her shoes which if she’d bent down to take off she’d puke again. Once she was undressed her cheeks flushed.

“Here you go love,” Harry handed her a long sleeve night shirt from her suit case that was grey and then a pair of blue pajama shorts that had little hearts on the side and then a pair of socks that clashed with the whole outfit but she didn’t even care. She stood up using Harry as a support slipping the shorts on and then the shirt and the socks which harry put on for her.

“Thank you,” she mumbled slightly. “Do you want me to sleep on the couch?” She asked quietly her eye lids heavy and her stomach still heaving. Harry looked at her like she’d lost her mind his eye brows rose into his hair line and he shook his head.

“No Love, You’ll sleep in the bed with me as long as you are comfortable with that,” He said softly, his voice felt so soothing to her sick body. This was her bodies reaction of the anxiety plus one of the fans had punched her really rather hard in the stomach. She knew it’d be bruised tomorrow. She just nodded.

“I’d like that,” she hummed as she moved to crawl onto the bed. Harry smiled and pulled the covers back allowing Ariel to climb under the blankets and lay her head down on the pillows as there was a knock on the door.