Status: This is pretty much how I feel sometimes, but mot for love xP

Hey You

The Diamond

"Open the door"
Jeordie felt the crack inside his heart hurt, he couldn't move.
"I'm coming" he took one step, he felt like he was walking on pieces of broken glass, the worms began to fall from his brain through his ears.
A flash of sanity ran into his lost mind, Jeordie was naked.
Marilyn had seen him nude several times, but this wasn't the occasion.
Why was him here? Would Marilyn bury the little light that still could shine inside his body? Or he would break this wall and save him?
He pulled an old jeans and an old shirt, he felt so thin in it, Jeordie never was fat, but now he was anaemic.
The man took a deep breath, feeling the air go inside of him, he could see it, fragments of colour entering him, were they good? Were they bad? He did not know.
He opened the door, hiding behind it, afraid to face Manson, he was pathetical, he was suffering from love and wasn't even courageous enough to face the loved one.
Jeordie finally understood why Marilyn used to cut himself.
And as the bigger man entered his home, he saw new scars, a fragment of hate ran through his veins, Manson didn't deserve to suffer, he just wanted to hug him and say that things would be fine.
Maybe Jeordie was not dead yet, corpses don't feel those things.
"Ok, Jeordie" Manson said, sitting on the couch "sit here, we need to talk".
The smaller man felt a little dizzy and almost fell, he wasn't eating, but he managed to sit again.
Next to the phone again.
In the past, Jeordie was pretty good at faking emotions, but this wall was too high.
"Ok, I know we haven't spoke for 7 years and suddenly I appear at your home to talk about serious shit, this is no nice, but what the fuck happened?" he asked "Your brothers called me, your mother called me, even your girlfriend did, what happened?"
"I don't know" his voice was broken, as if the sound got lost in space.
"Are you high?" the taller man asked.
"I've been out of myself for... I don't know"
"You locked yourself here for three weeks, and when I called you earlier you just said: the worms ate into his brain"
"They ate my mind away... This is not how I am" his body tensed up, it was him on the phone.
"Look at me" Manson ordered and Jeordie looked up.
His eyes were two black holes, there was no life on them, another crack to Marilyn's eyes, Twiggy used to shine so bright...
But this corpse wasn't his Twiggy, neither Jeordie.
"Snap out of this" Marilyn held the younger man's head "Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun"
"This isn't me, they buried my light" the corpse replied.
"Shine on you crazy diamond"
"I can't" he closed his eyes, and a tear of despair and confusions ran through his cheeks.
Manson hugged him, and another tear appeared, and another one, and another one.
"Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, come on you miner for truth and delusion, and shine!" Manson whispered.
"I can't!" he yelled "The child is grown, the dream is gone"
"Twiggs" the smaller man felt his heart beat a little faster "Don't tell me there's no hope at all"
"There's someone in my head but it's not me." he said "This is why I don't think I can do it, I'm alone and weak, I saw my own grave, I saw my smile fading away, and I don't know, I can't do it, I'm fucking alone" he cried harder.
"Together we stand, divided we fall" Manson said "And I know it's my fault"
"No... I'm the mistake" the smaller man whispered.
"The crack inside your fucking heart is me" Manson said.
He wrote this song for Twiggy, and Jeordie knew it.
Suddenly this crack hurt, and his heart widened.
He knew that alone, he could never destroy The Wall.
But one brick was already gone.
And he would be not alone to blow the others away.
Jeordie would not let the dark forebodings blow his head, he saw the darkness and no.
He would not come back to see you at the dark side of the moon.
And Manson was back, maybe he had never left, and Jeordie never left, inside the Wall there was a man, and when the tigers broke free, they were two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old grounds, they just found the same old fears.
"Do you love me?" he finally asked.
"Always"
It was about time to destroy The Wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End xP