Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

No Wolves In California.

Arianna

I found myself smiling as the battered, blue jeep pulled into my drive way. My father glanced up from his news paper and narrowed his eyes at Stiles.

"Should I be worried?" He inquired warily, brows risen.

I shook my head and laughed.

"No, dad." I stood, grabbing my bag.

"Hey, Mr. young!" Stiles called from the window.

My dad frowned.

"If she comes back with more colors in her hair, a tattoo, or anything I wouldn't like. I will kill you." He threatened with a glare.

I opened the jeep door, climbed in, and slammed the door shut.

"You dad loves me so much." Stiles said sardonically before pouting.

I shrugged.

Stiles took me to go get my hair done three weeks ago and I came back with pink and black hair. Ever since then my dad has hated him.

We pulled out of the drive way cautiously, my dad watching with narrowed eyes at us. When we got on the street Stiles revved his engine loudly then waved at my dad before speeding off. We laughed loudly knowing my dad was flipping back at our house.

"Where are we going?" I asked after our laughter died down.

"I know were supposed to hang, but Scott and I have lacrosse-"

"Oh my gosh! You could've came after after practice!" I groaned loudly.

"Gee, Maybe I just wanted my best friend at my practice." He pouted.

I frowned, feeling a bit bad.

"Okay." I said softly.

He grinned at me , dimples showing.

"Your so nice." he laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can't help it, I have an affinity for helping people." I shrugged.

Stiles frowned.

My helping people got me into very terrible places, that's how I found out about Scott being a werewolf.

4 months ago...

The moonlight was shining down on my face brightly then flickering in the shadows of the trees surrounding me. I heard a groan in the darkness and gasped quietly.

Ari, just leave it be.. I warned myself.

The groan sounded through the forest once again, louder. I frowned deeply then sighed before turning around and drifting toward the sound. The house in front of me was burnt and left in shambles, in front of it was Derek Hale, bloody.
Above him stood a older man who resembled him some what, he was quite handsome.

"Arianna,...Leave now!" Derek yelled.

The man kicked his side causing him to groan once more, clutching his side tightly. I gasped placing my hand over my mouth and ran away. The foot steps were heavy behind me and tears blurred my vision. I tripped over a tree root and looked around frantically.

"You know you're really pretty... too bad I'll have to kill you."

I looked fro the voice, but my eyes only met darkness. My breathing excelled as I awaited the pain. A wolf howled loudly, it sounded close.

A wolf? No, that can't be right... wolves haven't been in California for years...

"Arianna?"

I turned to the left and screamed.

Is that Scott?

He looked around the forest and growled.

"I'll leave her alone...for now...."


I shuddered.

"Ari? I've been calling your name for like five minutes."

I looked to the right to see Scott and Stiles with worried expressions. I clenched my jaw and let out a breath.

"I'm fine."

Scott helped me out the car like the gentlemen he is and I glanced at Stiles with narrowed eyes that said Why-can't-you-be-like-this. He glared back then stuck his tongue out at the back of Scott's head.

"You look pretty today, Arianna."

I rolled my eyes at the voice.

"And you smell, look, and sound just as arrogant as always, Jackson." I muttered sarcastically.

Jackson winked and strutted out onto the field. Stiles sneered at him and helped me up the bleachers.

"Practice will be over in an hour, I think."

I groaned and rolled my eyes at my best friends only for them to laugh.

Stiles and Scott ran out on the field with the rest of the guys.I hadn't been to a practice in a long time so most of the players were fairly new, but there were still some regulars. I gained a bit of interest as I watched Scott and a browned haired boy talk. Scott used his head to gesture to me and I met eyes with him. His eyes flashed gold as our eyes locked then he shook his head and turned his attention back to Scott.

That must be Isaac... or maybe Boyd.... but Boyd is supposed to be super huge..

I deemed him Isaac and continued to watch as he and Scott interacted until the two of them ran out onto the field. I played with the tips of my pink hair then sighed already bored.

"Bilinski!! What are you doing?!"

I groaned at the sound of Finstock's annoying voice.

This is going to be one hell of a long practice..

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Chris Young. (Ari's dad.)

Outfit.

Tell me how you like it.

-Love,

Gabriella