Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Raving.

Arianna

How did I get myself into this..?

The closet I sat in was dark, the only light coming from the space beneath the the door. I scrunched up my nose and pushed away the many leashes covering me. On the other side of the door I could hear Scott's voice as he and Derek argued then suddenly the door opened and I was being ripped out of the closet.

"Scott, you're reckless! Bringing her here and putting her into something a situation so dangerous!"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"As if you care." I ripped my arm from his grip.

"This was my decision, and I know what I am getting into, Derek. Now stop yelling at Scott becuase you're not his alpha and frankly I'd just like you to shut the fuck up." Derek gaped at me in the most un-derek like way.

Scott walked up and took me under his shoulder to shield me from Derek.

"Oh hey Derek uh Ari's got a terrible temper when she's sleepy."

"Or, and I'm just throwing this out there, maybe I'm just allergic to assholes who wear leather jackets and think their badasses."

Derek growled at me then stomped up until we were nose to nose.

"Yeah, that only scares Stiles. You know, I used to like you quite a bit. I mean the six, maybe even eight, pack, the badass look, and oh God that car! But then you started turning all these kids into a monster by telling them they'd gain popularity when all they had to do was speak up. That, Derek Hale, is when I lost all respect for you."

"Um guys...the vet is here..." Isaac said awkwardly from the side.

Derek growled one last time and stalked away with Scott in tow. I clenched my jaw and released a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding in.

"You okay..?"

I nodded and bit my lip then hoisted myself onto the counter. Isaac walked over and put his arms on my lap then looked into my eyes. I took notice of the many different colors in his eyes, green, blue, hazel, and little golden flecks near the center.

"Penny for your thoughts." He whispered softly.

"I'm thinking about the colors in your eyes." I said equally soft.

He cocked his head to the side and smiled a little bit.

"...Are you really mad because you're tired...?"

"I'm tired and hungry.... My dad and I kinda got into it earlier about me coming here. He thinks I'm going to see some guy every night like some.... tramp."

Isaac frowned deeply.

"You're too beautiful to frown. You never know when someone could be loving your smile...because God I love your smile."

"Well that's just sweet. But you'll probably rip that smile off when you turn on the fullmoon. Your love is temporary."

Derek grabbed Isaac by the collar of his shirt like a puppy.

"Serediptious." I mused with a smile.

"...What?" Derek's brows knitted with confusion and frustration.

By this time Scott and the doctor were watching with eyes full of wonder.

"Serendipity(n) finding something good without looking for it. That's what I believe in, a serendipitous love. I believe that we may not have been looking for love, but somehow we found it. Maybe it is screwed up that we found it in a mythical battle, but that what love is. It's stupid, daring, scary, exciting, and absolutely wild. And yeah maybe he will kill me, but once again, Derek, that. Is. My. Decision.."

Scott and Mr. Deaton grinned at me while Derek just stared in wonder.

"When he kills you, don't come crying to me."

"Considering I'll be dead...that shouldn't be a problem."

Image

"What's up Docter D?!" I yelled obnoxiously loud as we entered the vetrinary clinic.

He shook his head, but I could see the amused expression he held. Scott and Stiles were appointed jobs, but I was only told to be a distraction.

"You need to be the spark to light this."

"You mean light myself on fire? I don't think I can handle that."

I rubbed my forehead convinced I had to be the only genius around here.

The doctor tried a different analogy to clear things up with him.

"So I have a question." I said after he finished.

"Yes?"

"Are mermaids real because I'd really love to see one if so."

He smiled at me and shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry, Arianna."

I pouted earning an eye roll from Scott.

"Really? Mermaids?"

I ignored his comment and let the doctor finish. After that we went our seperate ways, agreeing to meet up at the Rave. I took a shower at my house then got dressed. In the middle of drying my hair, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ari,....my dad...they..fired him.... They fired him..because of me..."

"What?!"

"I've gotta go, but I just wanted to tell someone....thanks for being there for me."

Before I could say anything else the line went dead.

I stood staring at my phone screen with an expression of absolute shock. I hurriedly shoved my hair into a beanie then grabbed my keys, phone, and bag.

"Arianna, where do you think you are going?"

Crap.

"To be there for my friend when he needs me."

"What are you talking about?"

My dad faced me with probing blue eyes searching for answers.

"Stiles' dad got fired from the police station, ...and Stiles thinks it's his fault." I frowned at my feet.

My dad stayed silent.

"They were there for me when I needed them, dad, and now it's my turn to return the favor."

He nodded and I turned to walk to the door only to stop half way.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Arianna. I don't care how many arguments we get in, I always will."

I turned to hug him then walked out to my car heading to the warehouse with mixed feelings.

Image

The first thing I do when I reach the party is hug Stiles so hard he can't breath and promise to have a hang out day during the weekend. He only nods quietly then thanks me again. He tells me that Scott went in and didn't tell him why he was freaked out so of course I ran in.
The first thing I see is Scott and Allison arguing, then Matt awkwardly standing alone staring longingly at Allison, and finally Isaac and Erica.

Well this night is going absolutely great...

I walk around for a few minutes until I find Isaac dragging an unconscious Jackson and decide to follow. I end up in a tin metal room with Isaac and Erica.

"What is going on?"

Before they can answer Stiles appears suddenly more upbeat than earlier.

"He okay?"

"Well, lets find out."

I try to grab Isaac's shirt, but he lips through and tries to scratch Jackson only to get his arm broken.

"Okay! No one does anything like that again! Okay?!" I yelled grabbing Isaac's neck and puling him back.

Stiles backed against the wall with us and watched Jackson. Suddenly his eyes roll forward and he tells Stiles that his master is here, which is utterly terrifying to watch. Isaac wraps his newly healed arm around my waist slowly, pulling me to him. Stiles crouched down in front in front of him and he started talking to Stiles.

"They murdered us."

Then he started to change little by little.

"More ketamene, the man needs more ketamene."

"We don't have anymore...."

Stiles glared at Isaac.

"You used the whole bottle...."

Jackson stood and we all gaped at him. Then he started changing in front of us. Stiles pushed everyone out of the door and we searched for something to put in front of it, but that became irrelevant when Jackson escaped...through the wall.

When we walked around the corner Erica and Isaac couldn't come pass the mountain ash causing Stiles to rejoice loudly until Derek tells him Scott's dying.

"What?"

"He's dying! Just break the thing! Break it!'

Stiles reluctantly breaks the ash and Derek runs to find Scott.

When he returns he rushes Scott to doctor Deaton hurriedly. The thing that hurts the most is that despite all our efforts....the kanima has killed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.