Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Party Guessed.

Isaac

"What do you think a spiral means?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked to Erica who look just as lost as I did.

"Spirals mean different things...past, present, future...mother and father, child-"

"Know what it means to me?" Derek said, cutting Boyd off.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega."

"...That's right... It's a spiral, it reminds us that we can all rise to one and fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can fall to betas or even omegas."

"...Like Scott." I said pointedly, peering at Derek.

"Scott's on our side."

"Really? Where's he now?" I asked, my voice a tad sarcastic.

"He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry he's not gonna have it easy tonight either, none of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power, you get the ability to heal, but tonight you're going to wanna kill anything you find."

He handed me a constraint chain.

Arianna...

"Good thing I had my period last week then..."

I sneered.

"Well this one's for you."

Derek held up a head brace with metal prongs sticking out that were obviously meant to screw into her head. Erica's amused expression dropped. After we were dismissed Derek pulled me to the side to have a chat.

"Look, Isaac. I gave you permission to have Arianna and I'm going to give her to you."

I grinned.

"On one condition." He added causing me to frown.

"She's going to help me control you guys instead of Scott. If she manages to bring you out of your crazed state then she's yours."

"And if I kill her...?" I asked staring intently at my converse.

"I'll save her. This test will show whether you are ready for her or not."

I stayed quiet for a bit then agreed.

"Promise to save her, Derek." I ground out through my teeth.

He stared into my eyes intensely allowing me to listen to his heartbeat.

"I promise."

Arianna

"This is better than CSI, we are better than CSI." I gloated as Stiles and I searched through the 2006 Beacon Hills High year book.

He had a slice of pizza hanging from his mouth as he searched intently through the yearbook, crossing out every dead student.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Homework." He lied through his teeth.

I rolled my eyes.

Mr. Stilinski walked away then walked back.

"It's spring break."

Stiles choked and I slapped my forehead as his dad sauntered in.

"What do you think you two are doing?"

"Trying to get the best sheriff in town his job back!" I exclaimed hugging his waist.

"That is not necessary. Besides they brought Harris in this morning."

"What?" Stiles and I said in unison.

"His tire tracks were found outside the couples house, the ones that got murdered."

"That's not enough."

Mr. Stilinski closed the yearbook.

"His car was seen outside of the hospital also, it has some bumper stick up there...some quote from albert einstein."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." I said knowingly.

I'd seen that quote far too many times.

"I saw it outside the rave." Stiles muttered.

"That means you're a witness you're going to have to give a statement."

"But what about the concert girl, Cara, she wasn't in Harris' class, I mean- What does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?"

"It doesn't matter, the tire tracks put Harris at the sight of three murders."

"Can we just say its Matt, does anyone else have bad vibes from that kid?"

Stiles raised his hand for a high five.

"They don't arrest people because of bad vibes." Mr. Stilinski said killing our joy.

"There's something missing, there's gotta be something missing."

I put a hand on Stiles' shoulder in condolence.

Suddenly Mr. Stilinski zoned in on a picture.

"What?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"Look at the swim team."

We look a the picture, and sure enough, there were all the murder victims.

"Dad, the coach."

Mr. Lahey...

"It's Isaac's dad." I muttered."

Mr. Stilinski told us to watch the house while he ran to the station leaving Stiles and I mind blown.

"...What's going on between you and Isaac anyway?"

I shrugged.

"...I don't know. We uh both told each other that we like each other, but that's pretty much it. I don't really know where we stand."

He nodded.

"Just make sure he takes care of you so that I don't have to kill him….or get Scott to kill him since I'm not a creature of the night..., but you know what I mean...Like i'll try to hurt him in some kind of way, but I'd probably die."

"I get it, Stiles." I laughed hugging him tightly.

"Now lets get ready for Lydia Martin's party!"
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER!!! BUM BUM BUMMMM!!!

Next chapter's going to be crayyyzzyyyyy so be sure to be on soon for this! I might update on my birthday when I get my mac book pro! :D I'll be sixteen! I'm SOOO EXCITED!
So please, as the greatest present ever, COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECCOMEND!!!

Image

Until then I'll be sitting in class like this ^

Love,

Gabriella :)