Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Party Guessed.

Arianna

Maybe this is all a nightmare and I'll wake up any second..

"Nope, I'm really here."

I gaped at at the woman in front of me, my mother, Caroline. She stood in a fitted black dress that made her bleach, blond hair pop and the hateful glint in her fiery, green eyes glisten.

"M-mom?"

"Oh I'm not your mother. My daughter wouldn't dress like a slut, nor would she be at a party with alcohol."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked around Lydia's backyard, a small crowd had formed around us.

"I'm not-what- wait what?"

"I said you're a whore and we disown you."

Suddenly she was in my face and I could see the fury in her eyes and the freckles strewn across the bridge of her nose.

"We?"

"Your father and I."

She moved to the side to reveal my dad, also in black, who stared at me with piercing blue eyes.

I gasped and tried to stop the tears, but the fighting wasn't helping, I was drowning in them.

"Well bye bye, sorry to leave oh so soon. have a great life little bi-"


"Arianna!"

I gasped and looked into Scott's big, brown eyes. I was in Lydia's room with Scott and Stiles, my cup of punch was a mere puddle soaking into her carpet.

"Are you okay?" Stiles knelt down to my level.

Due to that I became aware of the fact I was crouched in a ball on the floor. I uncurled my limbs and looked at him, but the words wouldn't formulate in my brain to leave my tongue.

"I-I-I- ugh! I- um- I just- I need air!" I sputtered out.

I ran out the room and out the front door. I sucked in a deep breath of the piercing, cold air deep into my lungs. After I regained my equilibrium I realized my phone was ringing and fumbled to press the answer button.

"H-hey um hello?"

"Are you okay?"

I let out a breath at the gruff sound of Derek's voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine just what do you- why are you calling me?"

I struggled to form words.

"I need your help, no one's here to help me with the pack and these restraints won't last much longer.

"I-Um- fine, fine I'll be there in five."

The line went dead causing me to sigh irritably.

"Not even a thank you huh..." I muttered to myself.

Image

This is not what I expected to come 'help' Derek with. Three out control werewolves attacking him at every angle.

I sighed dramatically catching Erica's attention.

"Well this night is just fantastic." I muttered sarcastically as she charged at me.

With one swift movement I shot her with my taser causing her to fall on the ground in convulsions. She shook for a bit before finally passing out by my feet. Derek struggled with Boyd inside the abandoned subway and then I locked eyes with Isaac. His golden eyes were locked with mine, his teeth bared as he growled.

"Isaac, you are not going to hurt me." My voice rang out without permission from my brain.

He growled again, but I took a step forward earning a glare from Derek. I nodded to let him know I could handle it then blocked his struggle with Boyd out of my mind.

I clenched my jaw, squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

"I heard there was a secret chord that david played, and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music..., do ya?"

I paused and opened my eyes and I was face to face with Isaac.

"Well it goes like this, the fourth the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift. the baffled king composing hallelujah. Hallelujah..., hallelujah.., hallelujah."

I stopped and looked into his eyes gold eyes that were filled with wonder, I could feel Derek's stare from the corner, but that didn't matter anymore.

"I told you that you wouldn't hurt me." I whispered.

He growled loudly and shoved his head into the crook my neck causing Derek to jump up. I put a hand in Isaac's hair and ran my fingers through the soft curls.

"You shouldn't be here, I could've killed you, I could still kill you." He breathed into my neck.

"But you didn't and you won't."

We went into the subway with a very confused Derek.

"Scott and now you too." He muttered running a hand through his hair.

Despite his affection proof barrier I gave him a hug.

"Derek, what happened between you and Kate was not love, not every girl wants to betray you. Love triumphs over all, even the supernatural. It will always find a way."

He looked down at me with a soft expression before walking out of the subway and shutting the door. By now isaac was back into human form and sitting on a chair. I sat in his lap and smiled.

"How'd you know?" he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Know what?"

"That... that , that song would save me?"

"My mom used to sing it to me as a kid. I always believed that music and love could heal anything and everything. Love never fails. Heartbreak hurts and is disappointing, but it is leading you on a path to the right one so that love can heal you. It will always come serendipitously." I answered.

"You're my serendipity, Ari."

"And you are mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

Caroline.

I hope you liked! I finally got my new laptop for my bday and I looovee it! :) I'll be updating frequently :))

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECOMMEND!

Love,

Gabriella :)