Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Fury.

Arianna

"Ari, are you okay sweetheart?"

I nodded then shoved my face farther into the cluster of pillows on my bed.

"I'm going to make a quick delivery to the Argents. Please call me if you need me and I'll be here as fast as possible."

I nodded then shivered. I felt so cold, but I was sweating. I didn't understand what was wrong with me. After leaving the subway I felt a bit woozy, and the next morning I woke to a ponding in my head. My stomach churned wildly then stabbed me with endless amounts of pain. My dad ran his fingers through my hair softly, pushing the tangled strands that had slid out from the bun away from my forehead. Slowly he stood then sighed heavily.

"I'll be fine dad.."

He gave a final huff before turning off my light then softly shutting the door behind himself. The small sound caused a quiver to run down my spine. I closed my eyes tightly to fight off the pain, but it fought me back. It rushed in like the tide, subsided for seconds, and then came back with brute force. It felt like hours before I heard what I supposed was my dad's car engine stop in front of the house. I heard no footsteps and disregarded the sound then went back to fighting off pain with all my strength. not a minute later a tapping sound flooded the room causing me to cringe.

"Stiles...You know where the spare key is.." I groaned.

Nevertheless I groggily rose from the bed to unlock the window. I shuffled back to my bed with out a glance at Stiles.

"Its me."

I jumped up then winced grabbing my head in my hands. Isaac rushed to me with a worried expression then picked me up bridal style. He slowly placed me on the bed then climbed in beside me.

"What're you doing here?" I groaned covering my face with blankets in attempt to hide.

"Stop it you look beautiful. You weren't answering your phone so I came to see you." He kissed my forehead lightly.

I gravitated towards his body and he pulled me in, softly wrapping his arms around my petite frame. He held me in his arms as if I was a fragile, shard of glass. Softly he placed kisses all over my face. he unwrapped his hands from my waist and sat up on the bed and a wave of pain flooded my body once again, but this one had to be the worst yet. I whimpered in pain gripping my sides tightly.

"Arianna, were going to a hospital now."

Isaac picked me up bridal style once again just as my dad walked into the room. He looked up at him with a glare.

"What the hell are you doing with my daughter?"

My arms tightened around his neck.

"There is no time to explain, Sir. She's really sick and I don't think she can take much more pain." He explained with a surprising stability.

My father gave him a once over then jerked his head toward the door. I gripped Isaac tighter as the pain came rushing in and suddenly it took over my body. All too soon I blacked out.

Image

"Why were you in my daughter's room?"

My eye lids were heavy, but I could vaguely make out my dad's voice.

"Well she and I... I don't know how to define us... I'd like to say we're dating. We confessed our feelings for each other and that's all."

I'd like to say we're dating too...

"That's all..?"

"Yes, Sir. I will take it slow with her. You can trust me. She's my first...anything. I mean I've had crushes before, but.."

Wait no don't go...

Slowly I faded away again.


Image

"You know, Isaac, you can do the same thing for her you did for the dog. With her you might even be able to take it all away because of how strong the bond is."

"O-okay."

Has he been crying? Don't cry, Isaac, please don't cry...

I felt a strong hand over my belly, and soon after came a sort of tugging sensation.

"I think she's coming back..."


I tightly shut my eyes then sat up with a jolt. I looked around to see Scott, Dr. Deaton, and Isaac. Isaac grinned the biggest grin I'd ever seen. Suddenly he grabbed my lower back and kissed me full on the lips. I relaxed into his grip then threw my arms around his neck.

I think it was at that moment I figured out that I had fallen in love with Isaac.

"I thought you were gone." He cried into my chest.

I ran a hand through his thick, brown curls in attempt to comfort him.

"What happened?" I inquired, shooting a glance at Scott.

"They found a small tumor in your stomach."

I gasped and grasped the cloth at the base of my stomach tightly.

"I h-have cancer?"

"No! No, no, no. It was a benign tumor, but it was on a vital area in your stomach. The nerve cause pain to shoot through you and give you migraines. You've been here for two days and they said they would release you today if you woke up."

I sighed in relief.

"What have I missed?"

"Well we found out Matt was the killer, he was killed. Gerard is the master of the kanima and we need your ninja skills to help us fight him and the kanima tonight." Scott explained in only a way he can.

Rushed.

Isaac rubbed shapes into my palm while I chewed over this information.

"Wait so why do I feel better if the tumor was causing migraines?"

"They used a form of chemo to shrink the tumor and Isaac took away the pain. Now come on! We need you.

"Oh and another thing."

"What?" I questioned with borrowed brows.

"Stiles scored the winning point at the lacrosse game last night, and then he disappeared. No one knows where he is."

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
♔Arianna♔

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I AM SOO FREAKING SORRRYYYY!!! Ok so I better start explaining my absence. Basically I decided to take a college AP class because I was like "Hey, this could help me with writing a book in the future!" and it sucked! I was lucky to pass with a B. It was such easy work but the professor was a B***H so she wanted to fail me on everything. She seriously failed my paper about my dead father then gave my best friend an A for her romance that ended recently with her boyfriend. -____- yeah. So I still love you guys even the ones who may have unsubscribed. I thank the people who have stuck with me throughout all of this and I will try my hardest to keep up with this since I have finished the course. Keep up with your comments even if your just telling me to hurry the hell up and post the next chapter!

Love,

Gabriella.