Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Night of Terror.

Arianna

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Isaac inquired for the millionth time as I pulled on my leather pants.

I buckled my belt and walked up to him then pecked him softly on the lips. I ran a hand through his soft brown hair to reassure him.

"I'm fine Isaac, I can do this." I said with a small smile, but it seemed as if I was trying to convince myself more then him.

Swiftly turning to my bag I stuffed it with my weapons. A silenced gun, hand cuffs, duck tape, chloroform, taser gun with 900,000 volts, a walky talky, and lastly brass knuckles. I was hoping my father wouldn't notice my absence or the absence of his weapons. I tossed the strap over my shoulder and opened the window. Isaac hopped out first with ease and I second. He caught me in his arms then carried me to my car and we were off. I only hoped this would end in our favor.
The ride seemed to last forever, but finally I pulled up to the hiding place where Scott assigned me to wait. He alerted me about Stiles, but he says Stiles doesn't want to help. I know something's wrong and I really would like to call him. He's my best friend after all, but I can't risk the mission. Two men pull up, they look like hunters and from what I've heard they're not on our side.

"Ninja to Scotty, I've got two in sight. Ready to take them out, don't reply to the message until I call back with a report. Out."

I place the walky talky back in its hip strap before easing myself down from the roof. I crawled across the floor silently before tripping a hunter swiftly wrapping a bandana with chloroform over his face until he collapsed in my arms. I quietly laid his body on the ground then continued to wrap his mouth with duck tape.

"One down one to go." I whispered to myself.

"Steve? Where are you?"

"Looking for someone?" I asked with a smirk.

"Tsk, what's a little girl like you doing out here by yourself?"

"And who said she was alone?"

I turned to see Isaac standing behind me glaring the hunter down with golden eyes. I held back my scold while he took down the hunter then wrapped his hand, feet and mouth doing the same for the other. I stood crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my foot as Isaac lowered his head guiltily.

"I know, I know. You had it, and you did, I just-"

My anger simmered down and I cut him off with a kiss to the cheek.

"You were worried, I know." I smiled graciously.

"Lets go, love birds." Derek said in annoyance, but I caught a hint of a smile behind that grimace.

Isaac lifted me onto his back making sure not to irritate the stitches from my surgery and began to follow Derek. We met up with Scott inside of the abandoned building along with Chris Argent and .... Peter Hale. I put my face into the crook of Isaac's neck, I had to be brave, but that didn't mean I had to acknowledge him plus it was easier when I couldn't see him.

"I'm not here to be the big bad wolf, Arianna. You have to understand, I was a heartbroken man and I wanted revenge for the death of my family. I was never going to hurt you, I just wanted you out of the way."

"You picked a damn good way to show me that." I muttered into his shoulder blade in annoyance.

"She's a keeper huh?"

"Yup."

I looked up to see Derek, Scott, and Chris in a disagreement. Peter had disappeared, and Gerard had appeared. I hopped off of Isaac's back, and before anyone had the chance to react Jackson was alive, plunging his claws right into Derek tossing him behind a nearby curtain.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are you brought Jackson to Derek to save him, you just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

A whistle rang throughout the air causing Scott to duck down, but the arrow flew right into Isaac, he went down. Everything was happening so fast and I really din't feel like a big help anymore so I ran to Isaac's side.

"Help me, pull it out." He said, he voice raspy.

I nodded grimacing, but nonetheless pulling it out quickly. A groan slipped through his parted lips, but soon he was up and in a hurry right behind Scott. I looked around myself, I had nowhere to go really, and nothing to do. So I found a quiet corner and called Stiles... who did not pick up, with a frustrated groan I stood pulling my silenced gun out of its holster. I took aim at the kanima as it attacked Derek and shot, the bullet tearing through its scales, but without effect. He continued to attack everyone and as soon as Isaac rose to attack Allison began stabbing him. My breathing hitched and before I knew what i was doing I screamed.

"ALLISON!"

The helpless scream seemed so... foreign coming from me. I had only felt this way once, when my mom died, seeing Isaac sink to the ground, blood gushing from his stomach... It hurt me as if it were me out there. Fortunately my scream did one good thing, she stopped, everyone did. They all looked at me in amazement, and that brief moment was brought back into battle once the kanima slid up behind her and wrapped her up in his limbs. I let out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing?" She inquired Gerard breathing heavily.

"He's doing what he came here to do."

I furrowed my brows at Scott, did he know something no one else knew.

"Then you know?"

"What is he talking about?" She asked again.

Confusion filled the room.

"It was that night outside the hospital when I threatened your mother wasn't it? I knew I saw something in your eyes, you could smell it couldn't you?"

An eerie silence filled the room until Isaac raised his head.

"He's dying." He said.

Gerard glanced at him.

"I am, I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet , ... but the supernatural does."

"You monster." Chris growled.

"Not yet." Gerard replied smugly.

"What are you doing?!" Allison exclaimed, only to be silenced by the kanima tightened it's grip on her throat.

It seemed to be a family war in the warehouse tonight.

"You'll kill her too?" Chris cried out.

Gerard looked at him menacingly.

"When it comes to survival, I'd kill my own son."

Chris looked at the ground seemingly sickened by his own father. The room grew quiet once more before Gerard turned to Scott with a sick smile.

"Scott."

Scott looked at all the Argents then back at Derek who still remained on the floor at Scott's feet. I knew what Scott was going to do and I knew whom he was going to do it for. I grimaced and turned my head sinking to the ground. I felt a sting in my stomach. I dropped my hand to stomach under my sweater and when I brought it back up to my face it was bloody. My stitches had come undone. My thoughts about my stitches were shattered by Gerard's scream. He was puking black goo everywhere. Then he dropped to the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked, looking up at Scott with a hurt expression.

"Because you may be an alpha, but you're not mine."

Everyone seemed to hold a hurt expression as they looked at one another. I took the moment of silence to slide over to Isaac wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ari, ... you're bleeding."

I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and carried me over to the corner I'd just been in. For seconds everything seemed okay, but Gerard had the last word.

"KILL THEM ALL!!!"

And he couldn't have chose anything worse.

"Arianna, go hide now!"

I wavered, but decided it'd probably be smarter to listen to him and obeyed. Allison swiftly elbowed the kanima causing him to stumble... right where Stiles drove through the wall right into Jackson.

"Did I get him?"

I laid down noticing the spots in my vision. Everything seemed to fade into the background and I decided maybe it'd be better to take a little nap.

Image

"Arianna?"

I groaned and began to roll over only to be grabbed and rolled back to my previous position. I opened my eyes slowly allowing them to adjust to the light to see my dad, Scott, Stiles, and Isaac. I pushed myself up and rubbed my eyes. Things were different, I was in my own room for one and in my comfy clothes.

"What happened?"

"Well your um boyfriend stayed in your hospital room last night and found you bleeding when he woke up due to your constant movement. The doctors redid your stitches with some kind of glue strips and sent you home."

I nodded slowly digesting the information, but I really wanted to talk to my friends who really knew what happened.

"Dad, can I have some time with-"

"Say no more." He cut me off with hands raised.

He walked out closing my door behind him.

"Okay, what really happened?" I asked.

They all looked at one another then back to me. Scott and Stiles began a recap of last night. I had apparently passed out from blood lost and missed Jackson get turned into a werewolf after almost being killed by two alphas and rekindling his love with Lydia. Stiles was left heartbroken of course and so was Scott because Allison had broken things off with him too. After venting about their inconsistent love lives they both left saying something about lacrosse practice. I looked to Isaac who'd been sitting quietly beside a bouquet of daisies, my favorite, and a small plush wolf.

"Isaac, come here."

He stood, walked over, and climbed into my bed. He dug into his pocket in search of something then pulled out a small velvet box and opened in. I gasped at the beautiful diamond wings surrounding a purple heart.

"You know, I kept thinking of a way to describe how I felt about you, and nothing seemed perfect until I came across this necklace. I knew immediately. Before I fell fore you I was falling in a downward spiral of my life and .... It's like you gave me wings when I was falling. There's no better way to describe how much you mean to me. Ari, Arianna, I love you."

I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck despite my stomachs protest of agitated stabs of pain. I could feel the heat radiating off of my face from my blush as I opened my mouth to respond.

"I love you too, Isaac."

Nothing had ever felt more perfect coming out of my mouth than those words.
♠ ♠ ♠
During the battle

After the battle

COMMENT/RECOMMEND/SUBSCRIBE!

Sorry it took soooooooo long to do this, but I had a MEGA writers block so this had to go hiatus until I found myself again , but I did guys!!

Image

That is my literal emotion inwardly right now, but outwardly I'm like :

Image

Cause it's 4am right now so I'm going to bed, but give me something pretty to wake up to!! And subscribe to my other new stories cause schools out and the creative juices are flowing!!!

Walking Disaster.

My Curse

Daddy's Girl.

Love,

Gabrielle :)