Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Peace.

Arianna

One Week later

"So everything's okay now?" I inquired, adjusting the cardigan on my shoulders.

Isaac nodded grinning at me, I was loving his newly found confidence because it didn't come from being a werewolf. He found on his own accord like I knew he could've without Derek's influence. He's still a bit timid, but that was just his personality other than that he's learned to smile a lot more and has been… happy.

I glanced at my dresser for the necklace Isaac had given me and when I reached for it my arm brushed the plush wolf.

"Oh yeah, who got this for me?" I asked curiously studying the stuffed animal.

Isaac bit his lip as if to hold in laughter causing me to become even more curious than before.

"Derek and Peter Hale."

I dropped the stuffed animal with mouth agape then shut my mouth only to open it again in shock. Derek and Peter, I swear they are the weirdest, psychopathic family I've ever come across. One day I'm in Derek's face arguing with him, the next I'm trying to save him from his psychopathic uncle who's trying to kill me! My eyebrow twitches.

"I don't even know what to say." I finally sputtered out.

Isaac laughed, and it was a very beautiful and contagious laughter. Soon I too was laughing, so hard I'm sure my dad was concerned about the two of us as he sat down stairs, but he didn't interrupt us. I was amazed as I sat thinking about how different the beginning of the year had been and how much I disliked Isaac. I looked into his hazel-green eyes filled with wonder and adore as he looked into mine, slowly we both leaned in until our lips were together moving in synchronization. Our kiss was filled the same wonder that was in our eyes and one thing was running through my mind.

'You've got to thank God for that little word; Sweet serendipity.'

Third Person
The Hale House

"Do you think she ever figured out who gave her that plush wolf?" Peter asked in amusement.

Derek found no humor in his uncle's childish ways and left the question unanswered floating between the pair. He was far too concerned with bigger things; like finding the rest of his pack. Peter huffed and muttered something about there being no point in talking to a wall. He lowered his head into his hands running them down his face in exasperation.

"Derek, what happened between you and Kate was not love, not every girl wants to betray you. Love triumphs over all, even the supernatural. It will always find a way."

He didn't understand why he had not been able to get those words out his head since they were said to him. What exactly did she mean by that? He shook the thought of his head and moved along because in his mind there was no way a girl would fall for someone like him anyway.

Because the one he'd wanted had found love with his beta…
♠ ♠ ♠
Arianna

DUN DUN DUN!! PLOT TWIST!!

So I have a question guys, the other day one of the readers (@Beatiful Nightmares) mentioned she'd like me to make a sequel or a new Isaac story so decided why not ask everyone their opinion!
So comment and tell me if you'd rather me make a sequel where Derek and Isaac fight over Arianna or A whole new isaac story with a new character and plot and everything?
Please comment and tell me! By the way if I make the Derek and Isaac Story It won't be very long because since season 3 isn't over yet I'd have to make it span between the 4 months that they're out of school so yeah haha
But please comment/recommend/tell your friends! And make sure to vote!

Image

I'm sorry we have to part ways guise :'( I will miss you!!!Please read my other stories and stay in contact!!!

Love,

Gabriella