Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Guns and Artillery.

Arianna

"Bywe Bwye, Dwaddy." I garbled through the toothpaste and toothbrush in my mouth.

My dad laughed and blew me a kiss from his car door then drove away headed to work. I smiled and spit into the bushes before shutting the door behind me. I skipped to my room and pulled on a sweatshirt, beanie, and my sneakers as I decided to go for a walk.
I walked to the bathroom and placed my toothbrush into the holder in our bathroom.

"You know you really should think about locking the door."

I screamed and turned to see Isaac's hazel-green eyes dancing with humor. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared up at the boy.

"Aw don't you look cute trying to be menacing."

"Why are you in my house?" I asked firmly, annoyed with his sarcasm.

He leaned against the wall and scrutinized me impassively.

"Scott asked me to watch over you and he was right to do so, you didn't even lock the door." he rolled his eyes.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Oh so they keep things from you.." he grinned sardonically at me.

I frowned deeply and shoved my way passed him. Of course he followed me closely while I walked into my room highly frustrated with my best friends at the moment.
I pulled off my shoes, jacket, and beanie then tossed them into my closet before climbing onto my bed.

"Don't do that." Isaac said from my doorway.

"What?"

I curled up in my blanket and looked at him.

"Don't pout." He whispered softly.

I frowned deeply and put my chin on the tops of my knees.

"They always leave me out...I understand they're trying to protect me, but what they don't realize is that..I'm okay. I am not a damsel in distress nor do I intend to be one. I've always hated girls like that..." I muttered the last bit to myself, but of course he heard me.

"You're not a damsel in distress, Ari. You are strong, witty, overly sarcastic, and....you're their best friend so you can't blame them for wanting to protect you. If your they were to lose you...If your dad was to lose you...What do you think would happen?"

That's true...I'm all my dad has left...Oh shit!

"Isaac, get in the closet now!" I yelled in a hushed voice.

"What? Why?" He scrunched his nose in a completely adorable way.

"Arianna?! I'm home!" My dad's voice boomed from downstairs.

"That's why. If my dad finds you, he'll kill you!"

He smirked at me.

"My dad sells artillery."

He shrugged.

"To the Argents." I hissed at him.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how you like it! Or just vent to me about the season finale of teen wolf....I understand. I cried... three times. Seriously teen wolf plays with my emotions too much.

Love,

Gabriella :)