Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Abomination.

Arianna

Stiles sat in the one of the desks in the small classroom with hesitance while Scott stood with his muscular arms crossed over his chest.

"So you know about werewolves right?"

I nodded.

"Well there's more than just them....I went to the garage to get a tune up the other day and this thing just used some type of paralytic liquid to render the mechanic and I, then I watched the machine slowly crush the mechanic with no ability to stop it whatsoever. Scott found out that the Argents have some type of book that lists all these creatures and we think it might have the name of this...thing in there."

I nodded.

A book...a book with creature names...

"A beastierre?"

"You mean beastiality." Scott said with a humorous expression.

"Noooo, I mean a beatierre, an encyclopedia on mythical creatures."

Their eyes widened considerably and they frankly just looked completely baffled.

"Uh I guess? How did you know that?" Stiles inquired, leaning forward a bit.

"Well after I saw Scott as a werewolf I did some research on google about mythical creatures, mostly because I really wanted to know if mermaids were real just sayin', but I saw something called a beastirre on the internet. It's like a record of mythical creatures that hunters use to gather information about the things that they've found."

They both gaped at me.

"Mermaids? Really?" Stiles' voice seethed sarcasm.

I glared at him.

"Aye c'mon, Stiles. She can help us."

The bell rang signaling it was in fact time for another dreadful day. I groaned and stood from the desk.

"I'll see you boys later."

Image

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm trying...We'll get through this...uh I know because I love you. I love you more than-OH MY GOD! I can't! Uh you and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate."

I fell onto the floor in a fit of laughter as Scott tried to persuade Stiles to help him with is relationship problems.

"C'mon! You two are the only ones that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott inquired, his voice teeming with desperation.

"Yes." Stiles and I said simultaneously.

"Okay message complete....Now tell me 'bout your boss."

"Well he said the smae thing as Ari. About the uh..."

"Beastierre." Once again Stiles and I said simultaneously.

"Okay so how is it that everyone knows more about this than I do." Scott stressed in annoyance.

"Okay well you're our best friend, you're a creature of the night. It's kinda like a priority of ours."

I shook my head at him.

"Okay. Well If I can find it maybe it can tell us what that thing is.." Scott trailed off.

"We need that book." All three of us said simultaneously.

I got off the floor and trailed behind them, we were all silent for a few minutes then suddenly Stiles stopped causing me to run into his back.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Question. Why is it that Arianna couldn't be Allison?"

"Bro, she's like my sister." He said with a grimace.

"So what am I?"

No one answered then Scott and I continued forward.

"Scott? Scott?! You didn't- Oh whatever."

Scott asked Stiles to be his messenger to Allison, and not knowing the entails of that, Stiles agreed. Stiles and I went off to find her and asked her about the beastierre.

"Um I think you mean-"

"No I mean beastierre, and the two of you, I don't want to know what's going on in your heads." Stiles complained to Allison.

"Okay well this thing, can you describe it?"

Stiles looked over at me.

"Well it would probably be old and worn, maybe even in a different language-"

"Like..bound in leather?"

"Yes." I snapped my gaze to her.

"I think I've seen my grandfather with it."

Stiles ran off toward the school building while I stood beside Allison awkwardly.

"So how has Scott been?" She asked in attempt to make small talk.

"He's good..He misses you..a lot."

She smiled shyly and we turned our attention to a wheezing Stiles.

"Where...does...he keep it?" He wheezed out between breathes.

"Um it has to be in the office."

Once again he ran off.

"He's an odd child." She pondered.

"Indeed."

We endured a few minutes off silence before Stiles ran up again with a inhaler.

"You know drug dealers have been using disposable cellphones successfully for plenty of years." He offered in attempt to get out of this situation.

"My parents check every call, text message, and email I send. Trust me they'd find it."

"Alright well can you get the book?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Not without his keys."

We all looked at each other.

"Allison since you're his granddaughter, he'd trust you. Pay a lot of attention to his habits today and see where he leaves the keys. At the end of the day grabbing the keys to the lacrosse game and give them to Stiles."

Stiles gaped at me with narrow eyes.

"Okay, why me?"

"Because you're on the lacrosse bench, not the team bud." I said.

I patted his shoulder in condolence and walked toward the school building. A few minutes later he caught with me.

"That was for the mermaid joke, right?"

"Oh you know me so well."

Later that day I called my dad and told him I'd be staying for the lacrosse game. I met up with Allison and her grandfather on the bleachers and watched as the opposing team filed in.

"Sweet baby Jesus, these boys are huge." I mused.

"His name is the Eddie Abomawich...they call him 'the Abomination'." Stiles said, appearing from thin air.

I shook my head in disgust as Stiles went for his position on the bleacher. The first line went out on the field and began the brutal game. After a few minutes Allison shifted in her seat a few times then rubbed her arms.

"I knew I should've brought a thicker jacket."

"Oh your cold, here take this."

He grandfather took off his jacket and wrapped it around her arms tightly. Once she sat down again she glanced at me then searched the pockets for the keys. The first one was empty, the second one however, had the keys. Once that was down we turned our attention back to the brutal game watching as 'The Abomination' took out our players one by one.

"Good God. Is it always this violent?" Her grandfather asked with a grimace.

Are you always this much of a liar.. I mused fed up with his innocent act.

Something about Gerard threw me off.

I noticed Stiles walk by and Allison slip him the keys successfully causing an unintentional sigh of relief to leave my lips.

"Oh! Ouch! I can't feel my legs! Ahhh!" One of the players yelled in agony.

"You're still short one player coach!"

"Where's Stilinski? Where's Stilinski?!" Finstock yelled.

He met my eyes and pointed at me.

"GO find Stilinski and for right now...You play lacrosse?"

Finstock pointed to Boyd in excitement and I gasped slightly. I stood from my seat, slowly moving and watching in anticipation. Boyd hesitated a bit then got up, taking off his jacket to show off his muscles.

"OH ho ho ho! We got ourselves a player!"

I glanced at Scott's wary face and rubbed my temples.

"This is going to be one crazy night.."

Image

"Lydia, If you can trust me with anything, you can trust me with this. There is nothing literally nothing that'll make you sound crazy to me."

I rolled my eyes, of course I'd find Stiles with Lydia. I leant against the wall and tuned out their conversation, not wanting to eavesdrop, and followed Stiles when he walked away.

"Holy! Jesus ARI! Don't do that!" He screamed in a hushed voice.

I bit my lip to contain my laughter and nodded in response then followed him into the school building. Stiles looked around then we went into the principal's office. we looked around, but found nothing and Stiles took out his phone to text Allison. I glanced at the door and lumped grabbing Stiles' arms causing him to jump as well.

"Hello, Stiles."

I groaned.

It just had to be Erica.

She roughly grabbed Stiles and reached for me, but I dodged her. She frown and reached again, once again I moved out of the way. Stiles chuckled and she pulled his ear harder with a hmph. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me with a tight grip. I looked up at Isaac, who had a confident smirk adorning his face, then I open my palms and bucked my hips causing him to release me from his grasp.

"You know, I will gladly walk with you if you just ask."

They pair of wolves glared then began walking with Stiles complaining about his ear the whole way. We ended up in the pool room near the gym where Derek was with a a basketball.

"Oh that explains.." Stiles trailed off.

Erica and Isaac took their spots next to their alpha.

"Hello Stiles...Arianna?"

"Derek." Stiles squeaked out.

"Your pack is too predictable for me. I gave them a little win though, you should really work on training them." I said after Stiles to answer Derek's questioning stare.

They growled slightly earning a glare from Derek.

"Anyway, what'd you see at the mechanic garage?"

I stayed impassive and Stiles of course used his best defense. Sarcasm.

"Uh Several EPA offenses that I'm thinking about reporting."

Derek smirked then drew out his claws deflating the poor, defenseless basketball.

"Holy God."

"Our school pays a lot of money for those..were in a recession you know." I muttered sardonically, causing a humorous glance from Stiles.

"Lets try that again."

"You don't scare me." I said in confidence.

Derek shrugged nonchalantly.

"My uncle did though."

I clenched my jaw and glared at him, that was a low blow.

"I seem to remember you weren't in the best condition either, Derek." I said with a sneer.

We stood glowering a teach other until Stiles cleared his throat.

"Alright the thing was pretty slick looking uh skin was dark kinda patterned uh I think I actually saw scales...that enough?" He asked with a shrug.

Derek looked at him skeptically.

"Okay. I have somebody I really need to talk to."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Really? You're thinking about Lydia when we could die..

"Alright, alright fine. Eyes er um yellowish? Um slittly, has a lot of teeth oh! And it's got a tail too. .. Are we good?"

I followed their stares and gasped causing Stiles to do the same.

Standing above us was the lizard.

"RUN!!"

We all ran to the pool. I took off my shoes and dropped my phone inside then dived in whenI surfaced Derek was being thrown in. Stiles glanced at me then at his phone. He jumped in and grabbed Derek pulling him above the water.

"I don't see it." I mused as I treaded water.

"Neither do I...Maybe it ran off."

We heard a screech sound through the building.

"Okay maybe not..."

"We are so screwed..."

"Yeah well can you get me out of here before I drown."

"You're worried about drowning? Did you see the thing that's out there with multiple rows a razor sharp teeth?"

"Did you notice that I'm paralyzed from the neck down in eight feet of water?!"

"Derek, chill out. Stiles is right and besides it is kind of karma for being such a dick." I shrugged earning a glare.

Stiles tried to swim to his phone with Derek in the other arm.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop!"

We all turned our attention to the ugly monstrosity circling it's way across the pool. It hissed at us like a snake and I knitted my brows.

"What's it waiting for?" Stiles asked, taking the words from my mouth.

"It can't swim.." I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Okay I think I have an idea-"

"NO NO NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

"Would you just trust me this once?"

"NO!"

Stiles narrowed his eyes.

"I am the only thing keeping you alive."

"Okay well if I die, who can fight that thing me or you?"

"Is that why I have been keeping you alive?" Stiles asked, his voice oozing sarcasm.

"Yup. You don't trust me, I don't trust you. You need me to survive which is why you're not letting me go."

Stiles looked at him then to me and smirked.

"Hell no, Stiles."

"Oh c'mon, Ari. You can't just let the man drown."

"He joked about his sadistic uncle trying to kill me." I narrowed my eyes.

"Just take him!"

I groaned and grabbed Derek's arm then threw it around shoulders so I could grab his waist.

"How did you escape my pack?" He sputtered out.

"That's not a pack, that's a bunch of puppies. Erica is predictable with her movements and I do mixed martial arts, boxing, a black belt in tai kwon do, and I go running on a weekly basis. You know I'd really love to drown you." I said, adding the last part for myself.

"I really would love it if you shut up."

I let go of his waist, let him sink to the bottom then swam down and pulled him up.

"Why are all the attractive guys assholes?" I wondered aloud.

"Please tell me Scott answered." Derek said annoyed.

Stiles grimaced and we sat for another ten minutes until suddenly Scott burst through the door. He pulled us out of the water then began a face off with the lizard. He flung Scott into the mirror and Scott picked a piece of the mirror, as if that would help, … amazingly it did. The creature fled the building once it saw its face then we all sat in wonder before hurrying out before it came back.

We all ended up on Stiles' laptop on Scott's car. Like I said before, the book was in a completely different language.

"Is this even a language?"

"It's called the kanima." derek said, sauntering up with his so called 'pack'.

"You knew the whole time?"

"No, I figured it out when it was confused by its reflection."

"It doesn't know what it is...?" I mused.

"Or who." Derek added.

"Well what else do you know?" Stiles asked in exasperation.

"Just stories..rumors."

"Is this thing like us?"

"A shape-shifter? Yes, but it's not, its like a uh-"

"An abomination." I answered.

"Yes."

We all stood in an awkward silence before he began to walk away.

"Derek!......We need to work on this together..maybe even tell the Argents."

"You trust them?!"

"Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem! While we're here arguing about who's on what's side there's something scarier, faster, and it's killing people!! And we still don't even know anything about it!"

"Well I know one thing...when I find it...I'm gonna kill it."

Derek stalked off. When he was a good distance away Stiles turned to me.

"Welcome to the hellistic life of humans helping creatures of the night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter four is episode four of teenwolf! I was planning this all along aha
Tell me how you like it!

PLEASE COMMENT/RECCOMEND/SUBSCRIBE!

Love,

Gabriella :)