Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Venemous.

Arianna

"Okay so I talked to my dad this morning, who talked to Jackson and I have some really terrible, horrible, very, very, very bad news."

"I think we already know."

All of us looked at the back of Isaac's head and I could practically feel the smirk on his face. Once the bell rang I grabbed my bag and sped up to catch Stiles and Scott.

"What's up with the Joan Jett look?" Stiles asked with an incredulous look.

"Well it matches the car my dad got me last night!" I grinned happily.

"He gave it to me this morning and I was so excited about it we ended up talking so long I was late this morning...Anyway what did you find on the kanima?"

"All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima and it's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers."

I gave him an odd look.

"That thing was not a jaguar." I muttered.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer."

"Yeah, but you did see it kill someone... which is probably why it tried to kill you...And it's still trying to kill you.... and it probably won't stop...until you're dead."

Stiles stopped dead in his tracks.

"You know sometime I really question this 'friendship'"

I giggled a bit at his angst then stopped to tie my shoe strings.

"So Derek wants this done during chemistry?"

I tuned into Erica's voice.

"Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right?"

I sucked in a deep breath at Isaac's voice.

For someone so cute, he's really violent...

"We have to test her first."

After Erica said that I stood and sped to class until I reached Stiles' and Scott's desks.

"ERICAANDISAACWANTTOKILLLYDIADURINGCHEMISTRY!" I yelled in a hushed frenzied voice.

"Say that again?" Scott said with a chuckle.

"I said Erica and Isaac want to KILL LYDIA during chemistry" I emphasized with my voice still low.

Scott and Stiles looked at each other with mouths agape. i sat behind Stiles and looked over as Jackson sat down.

"Hey, testicle left and right..oh and Arianna. what the hell is a kanima?"

I shook my head a bit then Scott and Stiles turned to face him.

"All right, listen up."

We all turned forward to listen to Finstock.

"Quick warning before our review; Some of you, like McCall, might
want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult..." He trailed off then chuckled.

"...I'm not even too sure I could pass it."

"Neither am I.." I muttered sarcastically earning a humored look and fist bump from Scott.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy."

Finstock dragged an unwilling volunteer up to the board and we turned around.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson griped to Scott about derek testing him.

"I'm familiar with the sensation."

"Wait... why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" I inquired with my brows knitted in confusion.

"How should I know." He growled.

I glared at him and Stiles stepped in.

"Wait do they think it's Lydia?" He inquired, his voice full of desperation.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and chemistry."

"Jackson!"

We all jumped then turned forward.

"Do you have something you'd like to share with the class."

"Um..... J-just an undying love for my... my coach." He improvised.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's really kind of you..." He chuckled.

"NOW SHUT UP! SHUT IT!...Anybody else?"

I bit my lip to contain my laughter then turned to Scott.

"How do we know it's not her?"

I shrugged then looked at Stiles.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil...and when I look into Lydia's eyes I only see 50% evil....maybe 60...You know, but on a good day 40."

I suppressed my laughter.

"Stiles, while I have to say your romanticism is cute and rare, we need a completely unbiased opinion."

"Yeah Stiles, you know that's not a very good argument." Scott added with concern.

He sighed.

"I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her...It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine."

We shrugged and faced the front of the room.

The boy in the front of the classroom went back to his desk and Finstock began to talk again. I glanced back at Lydia. Her face was frozen in shock as she stared at the board after a few minutes tears formed in her eyes and her breathing accelerated. I furrowed my brows and watched as she flinched and the tears dripped onto her desk then she screamed catching everyone's attention. She ran up to the front of the classroom and began writing in gibberish while Finstock continuously called her name.
Her make up was runny and streaked her face when she opened her eyes. Her breathing was hard and she was whimpering.

"Okay uh... anybody else wanna try answering.... this time in English."

Lydia turned around in confusion.

"What is that..Greek?"

"I don't think so... I think it actually is English" I whispered.

"It is."

Stiles leaned over and showed us his phone.

The words read: Someone help me.

Image

"Derek can't kill her without a motive..Right?" I asked Scott as we entered the chemistry lab.

He shook his head.

"Okay so we test her...,but when and where?"

We all looked at Lydia.

Scott sighed and looked to the back of the classroom.

"I think here and now."

I followed his stare to Erica and Isaac.

We glanced at Lydia then at them and then made a move. Scott grabbed a seat with Lydia and Stiles sat on the other side while I just stood by the door awkwardly, only moving for Mr. Harris.

"Einstein once said that two things are infinite; the universe and stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe, but I myself have encountered infinite stupidity."

Mr. Harris grabbed Stiles' shoulder and I hurriedly rushed to sit beside Allison.

"What's going on?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Derek's puppies are trying to kill Lydia." I muttered in annoyance.

Her big, brown eyes widened as she glanced at them.

"Do we have a plan?"

"Not yet...right now...stall them." I whispered so low that my voice was barely audible.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one...or in Mr. Stilinski's case less than one."

"Erica, take the first station lets start with-"

I looked back at the rows of infinite hands and groaned.

"I didn't ask for volunteers put your hormonal little hands down."

I rolled my eyes.

"Start with Mr. McCall. Alright next two."

I glanced at Allison with a wary look and she frowned at me.

"Arianna paired with Mr. Lahey."

"Oh dios mio." {Oh my God.}

He smirked at me and everyone stood getting into their groups as he called the names. After a few minutes of silence I looked over and noticed Allison's impassive look wavering as she watched Erica rub on Scott. I gagged then jumped, spilling a bit of the liquid on the table, when Isaac grabbed mine. He ran his hand up my thigh and gave me a look of devious intent.

"What are you doing?" I growled earning a smirk.

"Oh nothing...the puppy just wants to play."

"You know the bad boy look doesn't fit you. You should try to play with someone in your league."

I grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on his lap just as the bell rang for us to switch partners. I stood and sat with Erica in attempt to save Allison and Scott's remaining relationship, whatever may be left hanging in the balance.

"Listen here bitch troll, I don't know what the hell you have planned, but you need to back off of our friend before I nail your head in my room like a trophy." I growled.

She tried to look unfazed, but the fear in her eyes was a bit evident.

"Oh yeah. How would you do that?"

"My father makes the weapons for the Argents, I'm pretty confident they'd be happy to oblige." I sneered.

I poured all the ingredients in and stood as the bell rang once again. I tried to get to Lydia, but Isaac reached her first with a confident smirk in addition. I sighed in defeat then went to my seat with some kid I never met.

"If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade."

Jeez what has his knickers in a twist...

"Hi, I'm Jonathan, uh I've had a crush on you for some time-"

"Yeah, yeah, not now." I said dismissively.

I watched Isaac with a cautious stare.

"Time! If you've catalyzed to formula correctly, you should be looking at a crystal."

I glanced down at the perfect crystal in the testy.

"Now for the part of the experiment I'm sure all of you'll all enjoy...you can eat it."

Paralyzed from the neck down...

Jackson's words echoed in my head and I glanced up at Lydia who began to take the crystal from Isaac. She began to put in her mouth when Scott stood up and yelled her name. We all turned and looked at him including Jonathan, with his terrible timing. She looked at him, confused, Isaac still smirking.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She continued to eat the crystal and I was, unintentionally, eating one too as I watched everyone sit in pure shock. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag following Allison, Stiles, and Scott. We all ended up in an empty room with one thought on our minds.

Lydia.

"Derek is waiting outside for Lydia." Scott informed.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asked in concern.

"Yes, if he thinks she's the kanima especially after what happened at the pool."

"It's not her." Stiles grumbled.

I put an arm around his waist in attempt to calm him.

"Stiles, she didn't pass the test man. Nothing happened."

"No, It can't be her..."

I frowned at his dismay and hugged tighter.

"It doesn't matter because Derek thinks it's her." Allison added.

"So either we can convince him that he's wrong or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

Convince him he's wrong...

"Well I really don't think he's going to do anything here...not at school."

"What about after school?" Allison asked.

Scott sighed.

"What if we can prove he's wrong?"

"By three o'clock?"

"There could be something in the beastierre?"

"Oh you mean the 900 page book in in archaic latin that none of us can read. Good luck with that"Stiles said venomously.

"Prove he's wrong..." I muttered lowly.

Scott glanced at me.

"Actually I think I know someone who might be able to translate it." Allison whispered.

"Uh I can...talk to Derek.. maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her."

"I'll go with you." I added.

We split up and met Derek on the Lacrosse field. Boyd and Scott had a testosterone battle about who better than who then he threw Scott on the ground and I put my hand on my hip daring him to touch me.

"You know I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone, Scott, but even so Lydia has killed people and she's going to do it again and next time it will be one of us."

"How do you know that?"

"Yeah, Derek. Lydia was immune to the bite so what makes you think she can't be immune to this?"

That puzzled him.

"No one's immune. I've never seen it or heard of it....It's never happened."

"Well what about Jackson?" I challenged.

He got quiet.

"That's why you tested him isn't it? Because you gave him what you wanted didn't you?" Scott said with narrowed eyes.

He glanced at me.

"Peter said the bite either turns you...or kills you."

I shuddered at the sound of his name.

"You were probably hoping that he'd die...., but nothing happened right? ...and you have no idea why do you? "

Derek looked around with frustration.

"No." He said then pressed his lips together in a thin line.

"Well I have a theory.. Lydia's immune and somehow she passed it on to Jackson." I said with confidence.

"You know were right."

"NO!" Derek screamed in annoyance.

"YOU cannot do THIS!" Scott yelled.

"Look! I can't let her live! You both should know that!"

"I tried to convince you, but I knew I probably wouldn't be able to do that."

Scott smirked and I ran out to the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

PLEASE COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECCOMEND!

Love,

Gabriella :)