Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Venemous.

Arianna

"What are you doing by my car?"

My running slowed to a halt as Isaac came into view. He was casually leaning against my car with a smirk adorning his cute pink lips.

"Oh just enjoying the view...the feel of the paint job. It's a nice car ya know...you wouldn't want something to happen to this beauty." He mused, caressing the hood.

"Get your ass off my car and I swear to you if you touch my car I'll drag your little werewolf ass down the street with wolf's bane wrapped around you, lit on fire."

He rose his brows.

"Wow...very..descriptive."

I crossed my arms over my chest knowing full and well that he was being a sarcastic bastard and trying to stall me.

"Isaac, what do you want?"

"I want you to show me how you dodged Erica, broke my grip, and out ran Boyd. Basically train me."

I out ran Boyd..?

"You outran Boyd a few minutes ago, well you had the leading start..."

"No. I won't now move."

I glanced at Stiles jeep pulling out of the parking lot and my frustration grew while my patience with Isaac shrank. Rapidly.

"Alright, but when your dad mentions mysterious things happening to him... Don't say I didn't warn you."

No, not my daddy...

Isaac began to walk away. I bit my lip and unconsciously grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"Don't...don't hurt my daddy...please...I'll think about training you, just please don't hurt the only person I have left."

I stared down at the ground not wanting to see the gloating smirk I knew was on his face. Despite the fact I didn't want to, he made me, grabbing my chin softly and pulling my eyes up to meet his. They flashed gold momentarily, causing him to flinch, then settled into their usual hazel-green. His smirk usual was not on his lips, but instead a genuine smile.

"I promise not to threaten your dad anymore. Being lonely is too terrible of a thing."

He let go of my chin and ran a hand through my hair before walking away. I let out a breath I had not realized I'd been holding and I realize that Isaac was not a bad boy.

Isaac was alone.

And in the words of John Mayer; Loneliness is one hell of a drug.

Isaac

"Isaac, You know Derek's going to kill you."

I rolled my eyes at Erica's comment and kept walking. She huffed and followed behind me as I headed for Derek. Derek's jaw was clenched and he his hands were in fists at his side when we got to him.

"Erica, Boyd, car now. I saac, come with me." He growled.

Erica and Boyd practically tripped over each other running to the car. Derek grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me into the woods, away from the school. He grabbed my arm and snapped it causing me to sink to the ground in pain.

"Isaac, I told you to stay away from her! Why is it that you can't seem to listen?!" he yelled.

I clutched my arm in my hand and clenched my jaw to escape the pain as the bone slowly healed. I looked up at Derek then glared taking him aback.

"I don't have anyone! Is it so bad that I would like to be with someone Derek?! Or do we all have to end up like you, Alone and sadistic?"

I stood from the ground and flexed my fingers.

"You asked for this."

"I asked so that I could escape the pain my father inflicted on me, I didn't know I was going into worst. A broken nose, a black eye, or a cut may have been the worst I'd gotten from my father, but at one point he loved me. You are the most unloving person I could ever possibly meet and break my bones like it's nothing. I'm not a punching bag, Derek!"

Derek didn't say anything, he stared at me with a frown.

"Fine. Don't come crawling to me when your little girlfriend shoots you with a wolf's bane bullet."

Arianna

I climbed into Scott's window with a duffel bag around my neck. Once I got through, I locked the window and jumped when I saw Lydia and Jackson.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to interrupt, uh continue on."

I slowly shut Scott's door behind then walked down stairs to find everyone else. I found Allison looking out of the curtains attached to Scott's front door when she turned and saw me she let out a sigh of relief. I noticed she was on the phone and gestured to the bag.

"Scott, you need to get here now."

She hung up the phone and peeked out the window again along with Stiles. I looked over their shoulders and saw Derek and his pack standing on the curb in front of the house.

"Jeez, they really don't give up."

I opened the duffel bag and handed Allison her cross bow and grabbed a taser gun with 900,00 volts along with a glock with a silencer then I stuffed them into my back pockets.

"Okay so Stiles doesn't get a badass weapon." Stiles said in third person gaping at Allison and I.

I rolled my eyes at his griping. I saw Allison texting and furrowed my brows.

"I'm texting my dad."

"But what about you and Scott? He'll find you both here."

"I know, but what can we do? Weapons won't stop them for long I mean they're not here to scare us, they're hear to kill Lydia." She wiped her nose with her sleeve.

We all got quiet because we knew she was right.

"I got an idea." Stiles said jutting his chin toward the window.

"Shoot one of them."

"Are you serious?"

"We told Scott that we could protect ourselves so lets do it." He shrugged.

"I'm going for the back door." I mouthed to Stiles.

He nodded.

I pulled out the taser gun and slowly walked to the back checking the surroundings. I heard the click of Scott's back door and glanced around the corner to see Isaac. I glanced behind me at Allison and Stiles and mouthed run before turning back. Isaac was gone. Suddenly my feet were off the ground and a strong had around my neck.

"Looks like I don't need training from you."

His eyes were gold and gleamed with humor.

I smirked.

"Guess again."

I shot the taser at him and he fell to the ground writhing in pain. Scott burst through the door a minute later and I pointed to the staircase.

"Allison and Stiles are upstairs and I'm pretty sure he probably sent someone else in."

Scott nodded then leaped over Isaac's body heading upstairs. I looked back down at Isaac then knelt beside him.

"You know Isaac. I don't know why you wanted this bite, maybe you weren't popular or maybe some other reason, but I noticed you. On my first day of school, I saw you and honestly thought you were really cute, but I didn't think you'd like me so I never said a word. I know you're really lonely without your parents, but this pack is not a family. You're not a bad guy."

"My father beat me." he said through gritted teeth.

"I know, but I also know that most children love their parents so much that regardless of them turning their backs on them or beating them, they stay strong. A child's love for their parents is the strongest bond in the world. Unbreakable even."

He stayed quiet.

Scott came down stairs with Erica in tow and grabbed Isaac then went out front and threw them on the lawn. Scott and I walked out, then Allison and Stiles.

"Like I said, puppies."

Derek ignored me.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott, and I think you're not an omega. You're an alpha of your own pack..., but you know you can't beat me."

I rolled my eyes.

We just did you jack wagon...

"I can hold you off until the cops get here."

The sound of sirens filled the air and I bit my lip to suppress my laughter. Derek told Boyd to get Isaac, who passed out, and Erica, paralyzed from what ever Allison did to her, into his car. My joy was shortened by the sound of a hiss and Derek's eyes looking at the roof. We all got off the porch and looked at the kanima as he screeched then bounded off of the roof.
My eyes widened considerably when Lydia strutted angrily to the front porch.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" She yelled angrily.

We all gaped at her.

"It's Jackson."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! yeah, but we already know what happens so that wasn't much of a big deal haha.
I like writing this :) It gives me a chance to rewatch the episodes to get all the lines from everyone, but yeah so how do you guys like it?! I finally added Isaac's point of view so please tell me how you liked that too and his defiance to Derek! But did Derek get to him because he reacted tottaly different when he got into Scott's house?
TUne in to my story next chpater for the answers haha

Love,

Gabriella :)<3