Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Frenemy.

Arianna

"Stiles I spent all day with you and Scott yesterday and now you want me to do what?"

It was 7 a.m., and I didn't get home until 2 in the morning, and the first thing I wake up to is Stiles calling me about baby sitting Jackson.

"Alright, we can act like you never had feelings for him all day, but we know that you and Jackson liked each other at one point regardless of how much you hate each other now. I also happen to know that if Derek were to kill him you'd be upset that you ignored my request. "

I sighed.

He had a point, he used to be my boyfriend and regardless of what happened to end it I knew it was in the past and there was nothing that could be done about it.

And I'd feel absolutely terrible if something happened to him because of me.

"....Fine. I'll be there after I take a shower."

I got up from my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom where my dad stood with a toothbrush in his pj pants, shirtless. He grinned at me with humor dancing in his eyes, like someone else I know.

"Stiles?"

"Stiles."

Image

"Here."

I shoved a box of donuts at Stiles and Scott who whooped and hugged me in response.

"There's some Starbucks in the car too, just give me one for Jackson and a two donuts."

They kissed my cheeks and gave me what I asked for before bounding toward my car for food. I shook my head and carried the food and drinks to the van slowly. I pushed the door open with my shoulder and climbed in, Jackson sat looking highly pissed off. When I sat in front him his gaze softened a bit, but he remained impassive watching intently as I sorted out the food.

"I got you some donuts and Starbucks, Jax."

His impassive stare broke at the mention of his nickname.

"I can't uh...reach my mouth." He murmured quietly staring at his hands.

I grabbed the donut and put it to his mouth so he could bite it. He chewed and stared at me with an incredulous look as I sipped my coffee.

"What?"

"......Don't you hate me...?" He glanced up at me.

I sighed and looked into his blue-green eyes.

"...No, Jax, I don't hate you....I don't like what you've become, and I'm not talking about the lizard thing you turn into, I'm talking about the extremely cocky jerk you turned into....Plus you cheated on me."

I placed the straw in his mouth and he took a long sip then turned away.

"I'm sorry."

I gaped at him. Jackson Whittemore does not say sorry.

"Thank you." I grinned taking him aback.

"Only for you."

He smiled a little.

I fed him two donuts and let him drink his drink before climbing out and joining a stuffed Scott and Stiles.

"Thank you sooooo much." Stiles said rubbing his belly.

"You guys, I'm going to school before it's too late." I announced shooing them from my car.

"I'll go with you, I'm failing as it is."Scott groaned.

Stiles climbed out and got into the van, I could hear Jackson yelling at him and Stiles griping about having to put on Jackson's pants. We shook our heads and continued to beacon hills high school where a crazy day awaited us.

Image

I noticed quite a few cameras in the school and shook my head in annoyance. I officially brand Allison's family psycho.
I slowly dragged myself to my next class, I was completely bored out of my mind without Scott or Stiles to entertain me. Scott was ignoring Allison and trying to find out about the thing between Danny and Jackson, not to mention he was totally stressed out.
I entered history just as the bell rang then shuffled to the back of the classroom to sit in an empty seat. I sighed as Isaac entered the classroom with a cocky strut then turned to look out the window.

"Mr.Lahey, I don't know how you manage in lacrosse when you can barely make it to the class." Mrs.Grey mocked.

"I seem to be more motivated on the field, Mrs. Grey, I just don't know what it is." He retorted just as sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and he blew her a kiss before sauntering to the back. I diverted my eyes from him as he sat down in the last available seat, next to me. Mrs. Grey continued to go on and on about how pertinent studying for mid-terms was, as if we didn't know.

"Derek wants me to stay away from you." He whispered.

I glanced at him with a quizzical expression.

"So you're telling me because...?"

"Because I don't want to. Because you peak my intrest. Because you're the first person to be anything close to nice to me. Because you challenge me. There are infinite reasons that I can't explain." He turned and smiled at me.

When Isaac smiled, his eyes gleamed brightly showing there many colors, green, ocean blue, and golden hazel. It was completely dazzling and I was taken aback.

"So what about Derek?" I asked when I regained my equilibrium.

"Screw Derek. By the way I heard a little story about you."

Suddenly the smirk came back with a vengeance.

"What now?" I groaned.

"Derek told me that you said you'd have sex in his car if you had the chance. You still up for that?"

I blushed deep crimson and turned forward absolutely frustrated and flabbergasted that Derek mentioned that.

Last school year...

"Oh can we drive your car all the time!" I said loudly as I rubbed the leather interior of Derek's car.

Derek glanced back at me from the passenger seat and rolled his eyes.

"How much do you like camaros?" Stiles asked with a humored expression.

"SO much I'd honestly have sex in this car, if I had a boyfriend with one."

Stiles collapsed into a fit of laughter and I could hear Scott's rumbled laughter from the front seat. Derek just looked at me with a weird expression from the mirror.


I bit my lip as I tried to force my blush away. Isaac glanced at me with an evident humor in his eyes.

I've had a little too much of those humored looks today...

My blush eventually faded away as the bell rang. Isaac strutted out , but not before blowing me away with another dazzling smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

HAHA! Yay for defiance!!! What do you guys think about hte budding romance between Arianna and Isaac. Also I changed Arianna because the next chapter she's changing her hair color again, and much to her father's relief, it's black. Before I leave you I'd like to thank my amazing Commenters who fuel my desire to update more :) :

@feedmetothewolves;
@mysticgrl28
@Niall James Horan.
@heyit'sjordan_
@Becky27 (OH MY GOD BECKY LOOK ST HER BUTT!) haha I had to.
@blinkblnklover
@RedDevil
@Katlight Sparkle
@katherine45ca
@Chasing Cars
@WeHaveAHulk (Still adore your username sooo much!)
@Megsgotnolegs


And thank you to my subscribers also! You guys are amazing and I love you so so so so so much and words cannot express how happy you make me!

Love,

Gabriella

P.S.

Enjoy some Sterek.

Image