Sequel: Blue Moon.

Serendipity.

Restraint.

Arianna

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison's voice blared from Stiles' phone.

Scott was pacing the room and Stiles had his lips pursed as if he was thinking hard about something. I ,on the other hand, was barely awake and hardly digesting half of the things they were talking about.

"So it is like the thing with Lydia when she escaped the hospital."

"A fluke state." Allison added.

"So he'd forget everything." I mused.

"Getting rid of the blood. The murders." She added once again.

We all paused for a moment.

"He had help with one thing...the video. Someone else helped him forget that."

I nodded and Scott finally sat down across from Stiles.

"No doubt it's whoever's controlling him." I said glancing at the both of them.

"Are sure Jackson has not idea about any of this?" Allison asked.

"He thinks he is still becoming a werewolf and that, somehow, being with Lydia delayed it." Stiles said with an annoyed tone.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" She asked.

"If he it helps us find out who's controlling him then yeah." Scott shrugged.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" She asked.

I grimaced and rubbed my neck.

"Yeah it's us...he'll talk to us......right?"

We all got silent and then Mr. Stilinski came in to get Stiles and Scott, of course I followed being nosey. Apparently Jackson won't talk to them...to the point where he got a restraining order.

"You will not talk or go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him, you will not approach him, you will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Mr. Stilinski lifted his head to glare at the boys.

Mr. Whittemore leaned on the back of a chair with a glare and Ms. McCall looked anxious and pissed at the same time. My dad was standing behind the glass window with his back against the wall and a shocked look as he watched the boys. Mr. Stilinski threw down his clip board and I watched as Stiles gyrated his head, in only a way that he can, as if he wanted to say something. I put my finger on my lips and glared at him, but he ignored me.

"What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to remain a fifty foot difference."

"But okay what if you have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other."

I smacked my head and I watched as my dad's face turned red trying to contain his laughter while everyone else gave Stiles an incredulous look.

"I'll just hold it?" Stiles said with a shrug and a nod.

His dad pulled him out of the room. His dad was talking about Stiles stealing the prison transport van when Scott and I walked out. My dad grabbed the top of my head and pulled me under his arm.

"We filled the tank!" Stiles yelled behind us causing my dad and I to laugh.

I honestly felt bad though, Stiles and Scott took the wrap for Jackson while I was free because Jackson told his dad I had nothing to do with it. The boys refused to let me take blame also so I was free from charges while they were screwed.

My dad and I stopped at the end of the hallway when Ms. McCall stopped suddenly.

"It's not just this. Although a restraining order is a new low I didn't think you'd reach quite yet. It's everything on top of it, the completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris to let you make up that chemistry that you missed."

I frowned.

He can't help he's a werewolf...

"I missed a chemistry test?"

I refrained the urge to slap my forehead.

"Really, Scott? Really? I have to ground you, I am grounding you, you are grounded. "

"What about work?"

"Okay, other than work. And no tv."

"My TV's broken."

"Okay well no computer."

"I need the computer for school."

I really wish I could get by and go to sleep...

"Yeah well..."

She turned around and looked at Stiles and I.

"No Stiles or Ari."

"No Stiles?!"

"No Ari?!"

My dad grabbed my shoulder and shook his head.

"No Stiles or Ari!" She yelled at Stiles causing him to flinch.

"And no more car privileges, give me your keys."

Scott opened his mouth to say something causing her to yell louder, which wasn't helping my headache at all.

She struggled to get the key off the hook and Scott offered to help, but she only said no. Scott grabs his mothers hands gently giving her a concerned look.

She paused and looked at him.

"What is going on with you...? Is this about Allison?"

Stiles shook his head and Scott sighed looking as if he might crack.

"Do you really wanna know?"

I inhaled sharply wondering if he was going to tell his mom.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Stiles shook his head faster.

Scott struggled to cover what he'd said, but his mom interrupted asking him if it was about his father. I frowned and leaned into my dad's side. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder then rubbed my arm. I tuned out the rest of the conversation then pulled my dad's arm when his mom moved.
I gave Ms. McCall a hug when we reached the parking lot them headed home to finally get some sleep.

Isaac

"Why do we need their help?" I asked worriedly.

"Because I need to kill this thing and I need to find out who it is to do that."

"And they know who it is?" I countered.

He shrugged.

"They might. Which is why I need one of you to get close to them."

I wanted to offer, but I was honestly more worried about her getting hurt than being closer to her.

"Scott or Stiles?" Erica pondered.

"Either." Derek offered.

"You know the full moon is coming right..Derek?"

He turned around to look at me.

"I'm aware of that." he said sarcastically .

I clenched my jaw in annoyance and looked away. Erica helped Derek pull out the chains, of course, then smiled at him.

"Well these look comfortable." She said sardonically.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." I said with an accusatory tone.

"There hasn't been time."

"If you have to lock us up during the full moon that means...that means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." He said nonchalantly.

"Yet." I said, thoroughly annoyed with the situation.

"So how 'bout we forget the kanima."

"WE CAN'T!"

I looked at him.

"There was something about the way that Gerard looked at it."

His voice quieted down considerably and I relaxed.

"...He wasn't afraid." Derek looked considerably confused and frustrated.

".....At all....And I don't know what he knows or what he's planning..., but I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first." He emphasized.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so terribly sorry about how short this is! Its soo sooo hard to watch videos on mtv's website cause it's crappy and it kept making me reload. my mom's making me go to bed early now cause I gotta get up at 6:00 am to get ready then go get my cousin so we can head to school. I'll try my best to update tomorrow! I promise!

Thank you to my commenters and subscribers who I love so much! Keep doing what you do!

Love,

Gabriella <3 :)