Status: I'll try to update weekly, but if I can't, please don't chew my head off!

Into the Darkness

Into the Darkness-2

-G P.O.V.-
I open my eyes to the sun shining through my window. It's a beautiful day. I sigh, and my smile turns into a frown as the events of last night come flooding back. Hearing footsteps bang around upstairs, I go back to my hiding place. People come and go for a while. I don't pay much attention to them until my door opens. I shrink back slightly, hearing someone call my name.
"Gerard, please come out here," she says. Something in her voice makes me want to run over and hug her, but I'm weary of how she knows my name, so I stay put. "I'm from..." she trails off. "Well, an orphanage actually, and while that may not sound too great, I'll take care of you until someone adopts you or you're 18," she finishes, sounding nervous. Like she doesn't want to scare me off. I decide to trust her for now, she seems honest, and anyway, I'm a fast runner. I crawl out of my hiding spot and look at er. She smiles when she sees me and crouches down. "Hi, I'm Linda, and I'll be taking care of you for now." I think I like this lady. Linda.
-F P.O.V.-
Mom left a while ago. She went to pick up some new kid. I love getting to be around all of them, but they don't all like me. I guess they don't find it fair that I still have both my parents. I don't know. I've got a good feeling about this one though. Mom says his name's Gerard. I can tell a lot about people if I know their name. I know I'll like this kid, I know what he looks like, and I know a bunch of other stuff I'm not going into right now. Oh, and another thing, I'm never wrong about the things I know about people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't think I'd have time to update tomorrow, and I had a little extra tonight, so you get it early! Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: Okay, I forgot to do this last chapter, so here's for both! I don't own anything except the order of the words!

ARGHHH! It's still way too short! Sorry!