Status: I'll try to update weekly, but if I can't, please don't chew my head off!

Into the Darkness

Into the Darkness-3

-F P.O.V-
I look up as Gerard walks into the room with...Mikey? They must be brothers. I wish I'd picked that up sooner. "Mikey!" I call as I walk over. He turns and smiles.
"Oh yeah!" He says. "Your mom owns this place, doesn't she?" I nod and hug him.
"I wish you weren't here," I frown and continue, "I mean, it's awesome that we're practically living together now, seeing as I spend all my time here and school anyway, but your family...that sucks...I dunno what I'd do if I lost my mom. Actually, I do. I'd be out on the streets."
"Yeah..." he says, shrugging, "but I still have Gee and you." I nod and turn.
"Hi. I'm Frank, my friends call me Frankie," I say, then see the look on his face. "Don't worry, you'll like it here better than you think, most of the kinds aren't nice, but the ones who are are great." I shoot him a big smile and he nods.
"Gee talks less than me since they died," he says, knowing how much that will surprise me. Less than Mikey, is none. "I've been talking for him, so Ive been talking more than usual. It's gone kinda topsy turvy with us." he finishes and I nod.
"Does he have anything to say now?" Mikey looks at Gerard.
"First of all, he doesn't want to be talked about as if he weren't here even though it's hard not to when he won't talk," he starts. "And secondly, he thinks you're hot." Gerard flushes and kicks at Mikey, who just laughs. But he still doesn't talk.
"And how'd you know that?" I ask.
"The way his eyes bugged when he saw you," he smirks. "He's not exactly the most subtle person on Earth." I laugh and Gee turns and even darker shade of red.
"C'mon," I said, turning and walking towards the tables, "you must be hungry." They both nod and follow. While we're eating, all I can think of is how to get Gerard talking again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made up a fake story...yep...
So, Gerard doesn't talk for a bit, and it's pretty damn unoriginal, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm really slow and I feel bad, so screw the weekly shit, no promises, 'cos I suck at keeping them. Sorry guys!